A few days ago, GQ China announced their 2012 Men of the Year awards. Twenty international and Chinese personalities were picked. Jeremy Lin was picked as Man of the Year in the category of Best International Sports Personality.
Click here for more photos of Jeremy from the GQ China photo shoot.
Yao also received an award for his contribution to philanthropic and charity efforts. We don’t believe Yao had photos taken by GQ, but if we come across any, we’ll post them here.
Some of the other personalities awarded were:
– Tony Leung Chiu Wai: Man of the Year: Best Actor
– Anthony Wong Yiu Ming: Man of the Year: Best Musician
– Nicky Wu Jilong: Man of the Year: Best Contemporary Artist
– Feng Xiaofeng: Man of Year: Newcoming Actor
– Tadao Ando: Man of the Year: International Cultural Exchange
– Lapo Elkann: Man of the Year: Best Dressed
– Sun Yang: Man of the Year: Best Sports Personality