<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin: I Haven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 pm
User avatarPosts: 13001Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
by Jeff Caplan.

No punches pulled in this article. I can't say I agree with the style on how he down plays Lin's numbers. He think Lillard is worthy of All-Star.

Edit: oh, Caplan is a writer for Dallas Mavericks. figures...that NBA hangtime blog sucks anus.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/01/1 ... -all-star/

[quote]DALLAS

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 am
User avatarPosts: 13001Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Now I'm back to thinking Rockets should trade Lin. Not that it's going to happen though because Alexander is tapping into that China/Houston business money.

It's on the news that Houston is the 5th biggest USA city trade partner with China.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 3204Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
Now I'm back to thinking Rockets should trade Lin. Not that it's going to happen though because Alexander is tapping into that China/Houston business money.

It's on the news that Houston is the 5th biggest USA city trade partner with China.

You guys are way too impatient....

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Why isn't Jeremy Lin in the list of allstar game?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 50432Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
directshoot wrote:

Geeeeeeeeeez, we all know you dislike Jeremy Lin.

You knew the answer ALREADY, but you still asked that STUPID question !!! 明知故问 !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

So you're trying to play DUMB, INNOCENT OR NAIVE???
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jeremy was ranked 3rd in the guards' category in the final fans' balloting behind the hugely popular Kobe Bryant, and Chris Paul who is having a stellar season with the LA Clippers.

As only the 2 top players in the guards' category who got the most votes from fans will become starters, Jeremy was not voted in as the starting All Stars.

And when the respective head coach of the Western and Eastern Conference picked their reserve All Stars, Jeremy was out too.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 967#428967

Instead your favorite player, DirectShoot MVP award recipient James Harden was amongst the reserve All Stars of the Western Conference.

SO, HAPPY ??? SATISFIED ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 am
User avatarPosts: 1976Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
... .while Lin hasnt been playing like an Allstar. I ve been seeing him on TV last nite in a Volvo commercial. Guess hes still getting paid!! lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 am
So scoring is still heavily weighed for rating a player. This is the DAMN reality!!

pryuen wrote:
directshoot wrote:

Geeeeeeeeeez, we all know you dislike Jeremy Lin.

You knew the answer ALREADY, but you still asked that STUPID question !!! 明知故问 !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

So you're trying to play DUMB, INNOCENT OR NAIVE???
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jeremy was ranked 3rd in the guards' category in the final fans' balloting behind the hugely popular Kobe Bryant, and Chris Paul who is having a stellar season with the LA Clippers.

As only the 2 top players in the guards' category who got the most votes from fans will become starters, Jeremy was not voted in as the starting All Stars.

And when the respective head coach of the Western and Eastern Conference picked their reserve All Stars, Jeremy was out too.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 967#428967

Instead your favorite player, DirectShoot MVP award recipient James Harden was amongst the reserve All Stars of the Western Conference.

SO, HAPPY ??? SATISFIED ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm
Forget about the PG theory. Lin has been fooled.

Offline Profile