<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Hakeem Olajuwon: Yao Ming Will Give Best Try For A Comeback

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 am
User avatarPosts: 59213Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon was at Toyota Centre launching his new designer clothings "Dr34m"; he also stayed behind to watch the game of the Rockets versus Toronto Raptors.

Then after the game, he came across and chatted with Yao Ming in the players' corridor outside the players' locker room. Incidentally they also met Rockets owner Leslie Alexander (and his girl friend) there.

Right afterwards, Hakeem Olajuwon accepted a short interview by Sohu.com reporter.

He said Yao Ming promised him that he will give his best try for a comeback !!!
:shock: :P :P :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 am
User avatarPosts: 59213Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Photos of Hakeem Olajuwon launching his clothing line at Toyota Centre, watching the game against the Raptors by the courtside, and chatting with Yao Ming (and Leslie Alexander & his girl friend) in the players' corridor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 am
The short interview Hakeem Olajuwon took with Sohu.com:

Quote:

http://sports.sohu.com/20110101/n278632051.shtml

Sohu Sports: Big Dream, talk to us about your new brand of clothings.

Olajuwon: Very cool, and they're now available for sales online over the Internet.

Sohu Sports: Talk to us about Yao Ming's injury; (they said) that may end his career.

Olajuwon: That's really very very disappointing, because I know he really wanted to continue playing the game. I just talked with him; I aked him to continue his efforts, to give it another try, and see if he can come back to play as well as to maintain a positive attitude. He said he will give his best try.

Sohu Sports: So what do you think Yao Ming has brought to this team ?

Olajuwon: You should know the answer; they really need him. He can make the team even better, a huge difference. It's really very frustrating to see him go through such an injury. He must continue to strive hard for a comeback.

Sohu Sports: Do you think he can come back to play the game?

Olajuwon: Yes, I firmly believe so. He's a man of strong character.

Offline Profile