<  Around the NBA  ~  Kobe vs LeBron Redux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 321Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm
bobliu wrote:
"LeBron, I got 4 now. Where are yours?"

Lebron is only 24 years old now. Some players don't win a ring until their late 20s, early 30s in their nba careers. Not to mention everyone is still overlooking the supporting cast that Kobe had.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
MnYaoFan wrote:
Yet we all keep hating because you are an embarrassment to Asian men.[/i])

:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez stop it you're hurting me!!! :roll: :roll: I feel soooooooooooooooo insulted by that coming from a moron like you bro!!! Get the f u c k over yourself, why don't ya? Do you think I give a f u c k a what retard like you think? Check yourself into your local mental hospital, you may get some much needed sympathy there bro. :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm
nolimitation wrote:
Lebron is only 24 years old now. Some players don't win a ring until their late 20s, early 30s in their nba careers. Not to mention everyone is still overlooking the supporting cast that Kobe had.

Lebron has got time on his side. He'll win more rings as the best player on his team than Kobe before it's all said and done.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2628Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
Dwyane Wade believes that Kobe Bryant is the best player in basketball today, but says that no one is better than Michael Jordan.

"I believe that Kobe Bryant is still the best player in the game, his experience and his overall talent. It's not taking away from LeBron, it's not taking away from Carmelo, it's not taking away from myself," Wade told ESPN Radio Chicago. "Kobe has been in the game longer than the rest of us, he's older than us, he's smart with the game. He's the better player."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 am
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:22 pm
Tang Man wrote:
MnYaoFan wrote:
Yet we all keep hating because you are an embarrassment to Asian men.[/i])

:oops:

.....Geez stop it you're hurting me!!! :roll: :roll: I feel soooooooooooooooo insulted by that coming from a moron like you bro!!! Get the f u c k over yourself, why don't ya? Do you think I give a f u c k a what retard like you think? Check yourself into your local mental hospital, you may get some much needed sympathy there bro. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Truth hurts huh?
While were on the subject of mental health: My guess is you're an unattractive middle-age single Asian guy with no life achievements and very poor self-esteem who is looking for approval from the posters on this board. You have very few cathartic activities and therefore resort to living vicariously through Yao and Yi. You like to think you're an expert because you want to be accepted by online posters and want to compensate for your intellectual inadequacies. You usually prolong arguments after they've gone awry because you are very stubborn and insecure. You have difficulty with conflict resolution and can't admit to being wrong much of the time. (This session is free of charge :wink: )

Tip: If you stop acting like a desparate girl trying to sell your latest concoction of kool-aid tang then people won't find you so irritating.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 am
MnINeedMentalHelp wrote:

:lol: Truth hurts huh?
While were on the subject of mental health: My guess is you're an unattractive middle-age single Asian guy with no life achievements and very poor self-esteem who is looking for approval from the posters on this board. You have very few cathartic activities and therefore resort to living vicariously through Yao and Yi. You like to think you're an expert because you want to be accepted by online posters and want to compensate for your intellectual inadequacies. You usually prolong arguments after they've gone awry because you are very stubborn and insecure. You have difficulty with conflict resolution and can't admit to being wrong much of the time. (This session is free of charge :wink: )

Tip: If you stop acting like a desparate girl trying to sell your latest concoction of kool-aid tang then people won't find you so irritating.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! Just wow!!!!! Here's my advice to you bro. Stop describing your own life on these boards and get some mental help. I know Minesota is a s h i t hole and living there has left you all but brain dead and unable to comphrend the difference between fantasy and reality. However you really should refrain from taking your frustrated and loser of a life out on these boards.

Help is only a click away bro,

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg? ... =id_059089

Make the right choice for yourself bro.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:22 pm
Unlike you Kool-Aid man I have a life. Just look at my # posts compared to yours. I have a very good job, great family, great wife and two kids, and many friends. I'm an outdoors person and Minnesota is a state with the top education system and many outdoors activities. I don't look for approval from online posters like you do.

You seem to be bitter because you have nobody AND your beloved YiFansClub have all left you too.

If you want to IM me then please do. I have more recommendations for you.
Hate going off topic on this thread.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 781Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:10 am
tharock220 wrote:
UCIRAZ wrote:
Artest asked for it, he was holding kobe with his elbow from the back, what a punk

I could read Kobe's lips when Artest went after him. He clearly said please don't beat the ****** out of me.

haha nice reading there, that why artest now wants to be with kobe?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Offline Profile