Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

<  The Olympics  ~  The US Gang of Three Hanky-Panky In Macau

pryuen
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quote

If Yi Jianlian's dating and singing with a girl in a karaoki upto 4:00 am in the morning during the national team's closed door training stirred such controversy, and raised the question of whether he should be fined or thrown out of the Olympics, what about this?

Should the Gang of 3 of the Dream 9 team be expelled from the US squad? Razz

According to Hong Kong paparazzi, Lebron James and 2 other NBA stars (Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade) plus another unidentified person were spotted at 00:30 AM going into a "Message & Sauna" parlor called "Darling" in Macau and did not come back to the hotel until 2:30 am in the morning.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/cba/2008-08-01/11193824886.shtml

Darling is a very famous massage parlour in Macau geared for sex.

It was reported that all 3 of them chose Vietnamese girls instead of girls of other nationalitiesavailable there (Chinese, Koreans, Thai, Eastern Europeans, Russians). And it costed them each HK$ 1,500 + another HK$ 200 tips for the girls.

puffer_dogface
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quote
pryuen wrote:

If Yi Jianlian's dating and singing with a girl in a karaoki upto 4:00 am in the morning during the national team's closed door training stirred such controversy, and raised the question of whether he should be fined or thrown out of the Olympics, what about this?

Should the Gang of 3 of the Dream 9 team be expelled from the US squad? Razz

According to Hong Kong paparazzi, Lebron James and 2 other NBA stars (Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade) plus another unidentified person were spotted at 00:30 AM going into a "Message & Sauna" parlor called "Darling" in Macau and did not come back to the hotel until 2:30 am in the morning.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/cba/2008-08-01/11193824886.shtml

Darling is a very famous massage parlour in Macau geared for sex.

It was reported that all 3 of them chose Vietnamese girls instead of girls of other nationalitiesavailable there (Chinese, Koreans, Thai, Eastern Europeans, Russians). And it costed them each HK$ 1,500 + another HK$ 200 tips for the girls.

nope...they should have fun.dont worry they'll win the gold still..
pryuen
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quote
puffer_dogface wrote:

nope...they should have fun.dont worry they'll win the gold still..

Well, I did not REALLY mean it when I said they should be expelled out of the US squad.

Personally think, the Chinese National Sports authorities had been too straight on their athletes. Every of the athletes of China, not only the national basketball team, had been behind closed door training for months, and not allowed to go home to visit their families.

And teams like the men basketball team, they had started their closed door training eve since April, and started travelling, training and playing against very inferior teams around the country ever since June.

They will be physically exhausted and mentally tired comes the Olympics.

The same applied to every other athletes in other sports categories.

I really worry about their performance comes the Olympic time.

They should be given their personal freedom and leisure time to see their families and seek proper channel for releasing their pressure.

Maybe the US Gang of Three find the right way to release their "pressure". Razz
karamazov
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Well what do you expect from these guys?

1500 HK dollars is like one penny for them.

Not setting a great role model for youngsters. But then again, going to China probably meant hanging out with Asian women, as most of them thought. I really hope none of this shiitt happens in China during the Olympics, cos prostitution is illegal in China, and they should be arrested and put in jail if they do this shiitt in China.
karamazov
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Also it will be interesting to see if ESPN runs this story, cos it obviously doesn't reflect well on Team USA.

Obviously the US media have been running all sorts of negative things about China, I wonder if they will do the same thing to their own team??
NYC Yao Fan in UMich
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quote
i pretty much expected this to happen. These guys have to known that they were gonna get paparazzi'ed, three 6-4 to 6-8 black men in macao, hanging around a sauna, lol.

maybe they weren't getting sex... (i went to one in China that supposedly had that kind of business with my cousins, and we just went and took a bath and a shower, it was normal)
pryuen
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quote
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i pretty much expected this to happen. These guys have to known that they were gonna get paparazzi'ed, three 6-4 to 6-8 black men in macao, hanging around a sauna, lol.

maybe they weren't getting sex... (i went to one in China that supposedly had that kind of business with my cousins, and we just went and took a bath and a shower, it was normal)

Don't be naive.......

If they really want a normal sauna, they would not go to places like Darling.

But in any case, I don't think you can find
"normal" sauna parlours in Macau...... Razz
YM4Ever
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quote
This is totally normal. I mean, this happens all the time in the NBA. What do you think they do on road trips? Rolling Eyes
nomad_balla
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Jul 2004 Posts: 1565 Location: San Diego & Hangzhou
i really doubt the report......to think the 3 guys will put their characters and image on the line during the olympic tuneup.....i was just in macau for 3 weeks. there's no way to go to anywhere unnoticed in that city. this could be biased reporting. if they wanted girls, they could have them send up to their rooms
Malorkayel
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quote
pryuen wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:

Don't be naive.......

If they really want a normal sauna, they would not go to places like Darling.

But in any case, I don't think you can find
"normal" sauna parlours in Macau...... Razz

You sound like a pro at this Smile Not that there's anything wrong with that Smile