<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Dedicated Thread on Yao Ming's Rehabilitation (2008)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
As Yao Ming, my hero, crashed, crumbled and sidelined for at least the next 3 ~ 4 months, he would definitely be fading out of the limelight in the Western media.

But as usual, there will still be regular coverage/articles on the various Chinese websites about his latest rehabilitation status.

And as I will be out of my job starting March, I most probably will have ample lot of time to keep track and report of his progress in rehabilitation in the future months until I land another job.

Therefore, no matter
how I hate all these sh!!!!!!t happening so soon and abruptly that ended Yao Ming's bright and promising season, I have created this thread, .....and will post regularly any news update or translated articles, if possible photos, from Western or Chinese press, of Big Yao during his rehabilitation, just like what I used to do for the summer.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Here are tons of photos of the grieved, sad but brave Yao Ming at yesterday's press conference annoucing his season-ending injury.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR TONS OF PHOTOS

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
here we go again, annual dedicated Yao rehab thread.....1st time ok, 2nd meh, 3rd time :roll: What r the chances of another thread next yr? Rockets and Yao should part ways.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 pm

And shortly after his press conference, Big Yao showed up at the Toyota Centre annoucing the heart-breaking news to his team mates, and stayed on to rave, cheer and support his team mates in the thrashing the Washington Wizards.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR TONS OF PHOTOS

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
the whole situation stinks. It's just sad. Sigh... Mmmm, he does look good in that dark suit however. Perhaps he should try to coach instead of playing for a change.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
yea that suit with the white shirt looks great on Yao, he'll definitely be a coach for the national team one day, maybe 10 years from now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:06 pm
that press conference was hard to watch.

during the game there was a shot of yao pointing stuff out to the rooks actively on the bench.

even when he couldn't do anything else yao was busy contributing to the team from the bench

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Pryuen, good to hear from you. Yes keep us posted. Hopefully Yao will get some good news from a 2nd opinion.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Pryuen, keep up the good work. Wish you luck with the job situation. Wish Yao luck with the recuperation.

I've been fairly depressed the past two days, I can't even imagine how you feel right now.

Offline Profile