<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  Plan to take the forum down temporarily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am
Site AdminPosts: 467Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:32 am
Hi everyone, now that the NBA season is over, I wanted to let you know I will need to take the forum down sometime in the next few days to move it to a new hosting provider. I have been wanting to do this for years, but it's such a big job, I think I have found someone who can help me do it.

So if you come back to the forum and you see it's not available, you'll know why. Just keep coming back and hopefully it will be ready for you by the end of this month (June).

Thanks,
John

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:27 pm
Site AdminPosts: 467Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:32 am
Hi guys, the forum is back up. Sorry for the delay, but at least I got it done when I thought I would "by the end of the month." Beat that self-imposed deadline by a couple of hours. :)

This forum is now running on the new and latest version of the software, so I expect it will have lots of new functionality that I don't even know about yet. So we'll find out together all that it can do now.

If you can, let me know by replies any new cool features you're seeing. Also, let me know if you think the forum runs faster or not. So far it seems like it's pretty fast.

Thanks,
John

Offline Profile