<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Hightlight Video of Wang Zhelin in his Rookie Season

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 12437Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
pryuen wrote:
eddie cury........He played SUCH BAD that right after Game 1 of their playoff series with Guangdong Dongguan Bank Hongyuan Tigers, his team Zhejiang Chouzhou Bank sacked him,
lol

funny now ur dissing curry, when in previous debate w me as to the inferior competitive cba, you argued that there are many expats in the prime years competing in the cba. you included Eddie Curry in that group that has supposedly made the competition tough for 2.0

does your recent posting---dissing eddie curry---amount to an admission that you had previously lied about his supposed greatness :?: :roll: ?

Last edited by Dr. No on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dr. No wrote:

funny now ur dissing curry, when in previous debate w me as to the inferior competitive cba, you argued that there are many expats in the prime years competing in the cba. you included Eddie Curry in that group that has supposedly made the competition tough for 2.0

PLANET DUMB@$$ V CITIZEN !!! :roll:

I NEVER
said that the ex-NBAers playing in CBA are in their PRIME YEARS, but I just rebuked your comment that all ex-NBAers that played in CBA are OVER-THE-HILL type.

Did you know the recent example of Shavlik Randolph, DJ White, and Terrence Williams signing for Boston Celtics immediately right after their CBA season???

There were rumors that Eddy Curry
PURPOSEDLY UNDER-PERFORMED in the playoff so as to be sacked as some NBA teams are inquiring after him back in USA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 12437Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
pryuen wrote:
I NEVER [/b][/color]said that the ex-NBAers playing in CBA are in their PRIME YEARS, [/b][/color] [/size]
when are you gonna stop lying :roll: :?:

and why hasn't Yu Jia recanted on his lies about the Lakers offering a FA contract to JLin days b4 this past nba draft :?: :?:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dr. No wrote:

when are you gonna stop lying :roll: :?:

WHICH PART of what I posted in rebuking your comment that all ex-NBAers that played in CBA are over-the-hill type that you don't FVCKING understand??? :roll:

WHERE did I say that ex-NBAers playing in CBA are in their PRIME???? :roll:

And I did mention Eddy Curry belonged to your category of over-the-hill type.

Just the FACT that Aaron Brooks, John Lucas, Chris Anderson, Allan Anderson, JR Smith, Jamal Crawford, Kenyon Martin, Patrick Mills, Mike James, Wilson Chandler, Earl Clark, Gerald Green, Cartier Martin, Ivan Johnson, Shavlik Randolph, DJ White, and Terrence Williams got new contracts AFTER they played in CBA had already proven that your claim that all ex-NBAers that came to play in CBA are all over-the-hill types is just BULLCRAP, OR ELSE they would not have been re-signed by various NBA teams.

YOU'RE SUCH A HOPELESS DOUCHEBAG !!!
:twisted: :x :evil:

pryuen wrote:
Dr. No wrote:

stop being intellectually dishonest.

CBA is inferior competition, less competitive than both the NCAA and the D-league.

the ex-NBAers playing in the CBA are of over-the-hill variety; if they're any good they'd still be playing in the NBA or the Euro league. :!:

LOL !!! I KNEW you would use this ********** as your LAST STRAW of defense for your STUPID comment that Wang Zhelin is slow-footed with ZERO vertical leap playing with both feet nailed to the floor.

Are you AWARE that over DOZENS BBers that played in CBA are now back into NBA playing ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aaron Brooks, John Lucas, Chris Anderson, Allan Anderson, JR Smith, Jamal Crawford, Kenyon Martin, Patrick Mills, Mike James, Wilson Chandler, Earl Clark, Gerald Green, Cartier Martin, Ivan Johnson .....just to name a few.

Ex NBAers playing in CBA are NOT NECESSARILY ALL belonging to over-the-hill category.

YEAH, you may argue players over 30 some years old like Stephon Marbury, Tracy McGrady, Gilbert Arenas, Eddy Curry, Peter John Ramos, Lester Hudson etc. belong to your category of over-the-hill players.

But still there are a bunch of ex-NBAers in their 26 ~ 28s playing in CBA. Alot of them had just been waived last season or this season (players like Terrence Williams, Von Wafer, Darnell Jackson, DJ White, Josh Boone, Blake Ahearn, Gary Forbes, Jermaine Taylor, Garret Siler, Sunidata Gaines, N'Diaye Hamady).

Well, there are reasons why they had been waived,
but that does not NECESSARILY means they're ALREADY DONE and SURELY you can't rule out the possibility that one day they can make it back to the NBA just like the other category of players I listed above.

The reason they chose CBA over some other leagues in Europe or Asia is SIMPLE. The season is relatively short and competitive and the CBA clubs can offer them BETTER $$$$$$$$ than NBDL or other European clubs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:10 am
pryuen wrote:
williamshi888 wrote:

In terms of PG, i noticed you ommited CJH, Liu XY and Han Shuo. These three were the promising prody guards a couple of years ago, who all had an official birth year of 89. This year they are slowly climbing out of their collective slumps and I believe they, along with GAL, will be the backbone of CNT point guard position for the next couple of years.

Well, all 3 of them have matured quite a bit in their game (sort of enlightened) in the past season, particularly for Liu Xiaoyu, who often edged out Chen Jianghua for more play minutes at position 1 in the Guangdong Dongguan Bank Hongyuan Tigers.

But we also have to take into consideration of the "official" age issue of both Han Shuo and Chen Jianghua.

It had been exposed back in 2010 that Liaoning provincial sports bureau had changed the age of a couple of their players: Han Shuo, Yang Ming and Han Dejun were amongst the players exposed. (In fact, there were rumors that the age of Guo Ailun and Zhou Qi were fake too !!). Since then, the birthday of Han Shuo had been changed back to 1986.

As for Chen Jianghua, it was even worst. He was actually the same age as Yi Jianlian, born in 1984.

So by 2016, Chen Jianghua will be 32 years old and Han Shuo will be 30 years old insteads of 27 years old.

As for Liu Xiaoyu, his age seemed to be genuine.

Yeah I knew all their age were fake, hence i used the words "official birth year"
Btw, Han Shuo is from Jiangsu and have absolutely nothing to do with Liaoning.
Liu Xiaoyu's age is also fake. When he won CHBL MVP, his official birth year was 87. As soon as he joined Guangdong youth team, he changed it to 89.
It's rare to spot a young player with real birth year in China.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 am
williamshi888 wrote:

Yeah I knew all their age were fake, hence i used the words "official birth year"

Btw, Han Shuo is from Jiangsu and have absolutely nothing to do with Liaoning.

Liu Xiaoyu's age is also fake.
When he won CHBL MVP, his official birth year was 87. As soon as he joined Guangdong youth team, he changed it to 89.

It's rare to spot a young player with real birth year in China.

Thanks for correcting me about Han Shuo's native province. YEAH he is from Jiangsu.

And I guess I was wrong about Liu Xiaoyu's age as well.
:oops:

Looks like so far the only players that have REAL age are Yao Ming and Wang Zhelin, as their parents were basketball players, and their birth had been reported in the past on the news.

I just hope the ages for those up-and-rising point guards like Chris Tang (17 years old/1996)and Zhao Jiwei (18 years old/1995) are
GENUINE and they can grow and develop to take over from this current crop of players in due course.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:29 am
User avatarPosts: 1126Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:
lol this is chinas best prospect? 7 footer who plays below the rim... i also see how easy it is to dominate in china... no woner even eddie curry avereges 30 points per game lmao

Another E.T. from Planet DUMB@$$ V !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHO told you that Eddy Curry averaged 30 ppg??? :roll:

His ppg is even lower than Yi Jianlian..... and he played like ***********.
Wang Zhelin scored 31 points/15 rebounds over his head.

He played
SUCH BAD that right after Game 1 of their playoff series with Guangdong Dongguan Bank Hongyuan Tigers, his team Zhejiang Chouzhou Bank sacked him, even though they ran out of time to recruit his replacement and had to play with only 1 expat player for the rest of the playoff.

so basically u r saying eddie currys ppg is higher than your prized wang zheln.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 am
buzzku wrote:
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:
lol this is chinas best prospect? 7 footer who plays below the rim... i also see how easy it is to dominate in china... no woner even eddie curry avereges 30 points per game lmao

Another E.T. from Planet DUMB@$$ V !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHO told you that Eddy Curry averaged 30 ppg??? :roll:

His ppg is even lower than Yi Jianlian..... and he played like ***********.
Wang Zhelin scored 31 points/15 rebounds over his head.

He played
SUCH BAD that right after Game 1 of their playoff series with Guangdong Dongguan Bank Hongyuan Tigers, his team Zhejiang Chouzhou Bank sacked him, even though they ran out of time to recruit his replacement and had to play with only 1 expat player for the rest of the playoff.

so basically u r saying eddie currys ppg is higher than your prized wang zheln.

can you at least think before you troll? It's an insult to the trolls. nig1 is sadly better than you.

Offline Profile