<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Dedicated Thread of 2012 Taiwan/China Tour of Jeremy Lin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm
[quote="pryuen"][size=117]
An old article 4 yars ago that further substantiated what we're discussing about.

[color=darkred]If Dr. Moranus bothered to open the link that Temuchin provided him with and read that blog entry of Li Dan, or researched further on who Warren Liu (the author of KFC in China: Secret Recipe for Success) is, he will know [b]KFC

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 58818Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

WHY SUCH BIG FUSS ????
:roll:

The Chinese love basketball. According to NBA China, an estimated 300 million people play it, and that is ROUGHLY the same as the population of the United States. And the 300 Million figure does not include fans that don't play basketball.

For the more established NBA stars, there are
HUGE followers.

Kobe Bryant was also in Guangzhou now.

Just look at a few of the photos taken with Kobe looking out from the balcony of his hotel room, walking out of his hotel and at a stadium where he held an event.

CRAZY, WASN'T IT???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 15349Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Chinese can't win.

Not enough emotion = Chinese people are robots.

Too much emotion = Chinese people senselessly cheer for anything.

I think people are uncomfortable seeing Chinese people in the media. It gets them scared. Like black people at night.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm
malorkayel looking at pryuen's picture you're missing the most obvious message:

Chinese love rapists

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:35 pm
so evidently Pizza Hut owned by YUM isn't even a FCR but a medium upscale one in China. they serve escargot and wine and local Chinese dudes take their dates there to impress them (which when I was growing up high school kids did to impress their dates...)

there are commonalities, the pizza obviously but also the salad bar. but you only get 1 trip.

so this is what dudes do with that 1 trip:

CHINA 1: PIZZA HUT 0

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 pm
First time I tried Crayfish night at Ikea today. It was just like this. Asians are out of control, and then even the white people got crazy and stacking ton of food. Using trays as plates and cutting lines.

But, it was fun in a strange crazy way.

also, who doesn't love rapists? Silly question.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm
that's what you get for going to the NJ ikea

i didn't even now ikea had crawfish night. I'm not going to justify ****** but in Louisiana they do eat crawdads by spreading out newspaper and dumping it out on trays.

I think you misunderstand me. this is awesome:

I wish Chinese in the US would do the same. Use that devious cunning part of the brain and screw the establishment by using the letter of the law. They are capable of genius like this but in the US it's like they're living with 1 hand tied behind their backs

I just hope Pizza Hut China has a rule that you have to eat what you take from the bar

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm
It's the Ikea in Redhook brooklyn. Lot of blacks and latino live in the area, but now it's becoming a trendy area (still scary at night).

However, no black people during Crayfish day. I was surprised. Asian people just took over that sht, we had it locked down.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 58818Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

So in the morning of August 18, Jeremy Lin started out with his basketball shooting practice and strength and conditioning exercise in Dongguan with the Dongguan New Century Leopards, the team he trained and played for temporarily last summer during the NBA lockout. Dongguan New Century Leopards is currently coached by Brian Goorjian, former head coach of Australia national team, and Brian Goorjian in various occasions had expressed that he likes Jeremy Lin's game very much.

And in the afternoon, together with some expat executives of Geely automobile/Volvo China, Jeremy Lin attended the Guangzhou stop of Volvo China's national launch/roadshow of their V60 new model in Guangzhou Baiyun Wanda Plaza, one of the leading business and shopping centers in Guangzhou, with the basketball-crazy Taiwanese-Amercian David Wu Dawei (actor, singer, TV show host and VJ) as the compere.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 am

This morning (August 19), Jeremy Lin presided over the opening ceremony of 2012 JLin Basketball Camp in Dongguan Basketball School. This camp will last from August 19 ~ 22. There are 80 participants (for boys from age group 13 years old to 16 years old) previously scouted/screened from basketball camps held in 8 major Chinese cities.

Over 50 press/media reporters from USA, Hong Kong and China attended the opening ceremony.

As Jeremy disclosed in the opening ceremony, as his camp was being sponsored by various enterprises, therefore everything (round-trip transportation from other proinces/cities to Dongguan, meals + accommodations) will be free for the boys/lads.
The motto of the camp is Pursue Your Dream to Excel and Surpass Yourself 追逐梦想超越自我.

Offline Profile