<  Yao off the court; Yao's personality  ~  BREAKING NEWS: Yao Ming Slam Dunks Into Wine Industry !!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am
Malorkayel wrote:
What's wrong with wine coolers? lol remember Zima? tasted like feet.

Alize drink mix is the same stuff. Also, the vodka coolers are still popular with Asians.

Don't drink any cooler/fancylad drinks in front of Irish people, they get pissed. lol Was at a bar near Yankee stadium and I'm not a beer drinker.

People make such a big deal on what I drink... But, I don't give a fvck. I can't tell good drinks from bad anyway.

well no there's nothing wrong with it in principle. I mean even hipsters drink sangria, which in the US is usually red wine and sprite.

somehow I guess if you say Chinese cut their wine with 7up it sounds uncouth but if you say the Spanish drink sangria it's a freaking wonderful evening in Sunny Spain. I'd heard about that on the part of Chinese but I assumed it was a just an old stereotype. the story about putting ice cubes in your wine from Yao is a new one to me though lol. if it's in red wine that's a double lol haha.

personally wine coolers taste like watered down and flavored Colt 45. I guess it's just a matter of what kind of taste you acquired. I usually drink something hard like bourbon but I could understand if someone just thought it wasted like drinking barky cereal.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 56036Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

You guys must be wondering how is Yao Family Wines doing these day in China.

Through Pernod Ricard (China), its sole and exclusive importer and distributor and liaison of China Wine Magazine, there were these wine trials/tests organized on March 31 throughout 16 cities of China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha, Nanning, Hangzhou, Shenyang, Chengdu where without knowing/seeing the brands of the wine, wine enthusiasts and experts were invited to try, taste and rank different kind of Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, Spain, Chile, Australia and other countries in term of their taste and texture.

Yao's Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 was doing great in all these trials, and came out Top 3 in most of the cities.
:shock: :P :lol: :D 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 am
Do these people mix Yao Ming's wine with coca cola before drinking?

http://www.yaofamilywines.com

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:48 am
User avatarPosts: 56036Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

AS USUAL, you ALWAYS asked STUPID questions !!!! :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

AS USUAL, you ALWAYS asked STUPID questions !!!! :roll:

wow, you moron. You have no answer for that question?
From what I heard, some people would mix wine with coca cola, since they do not like the taste or does not have the knowledge to appreciate the taste anyway. These people drink expensive wine just to show off.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:11 pm
superjohn wrote:

From what I heard, some people would mix wine with coca cola, since they do not like the taste or does not have the knowledge to appreciate the taste anyway. These people drink expensive wine just to show off.

WHICH PART you found it DIFFIUCLT to comprehend??? :roll:

The ones that took part in the trials/tests were NOT rookies/novices, but wine enthusiasts and experts.

Drinking wine mixed with Coca Cola???
ROFLMAO !!! :P :lol: :D 8)

pryuen wrote:

Through Pernod Ricard (China), its sole and exclusive importer and distributor and liaison of China Wine Magazine, there were these wine trials/tests organized on March 31 throughout 16 cities of China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha, Nanning, Hangzhou, Shenyang, Chengdu where without knowing/seeing the brands of the wine, wine enthusiasts and experts were invited to try, taste and rank different kind of Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, Spain, Chile, Australia and other countries in term of their taste and texture.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:11 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

WHICH PART you found it DIFFIUCLT to comprehend??? :roll:

The ones that took part in the trials/tests were NOT rookies/novices, but wine enthusiasts and experts.

Drinking wine mixed with Coca Cola???
ROFLMAO !!! :P :lol: :D 8)

pryuen, have you ever mixed wine with coca cola or mixed beer with 7 Up before drinking? LOL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 am
superjohn wrote:

pryuen, have you ever mixed wine with coca cola or mixed beer with 7 Up before drinking? LOL

NO NEVER did that before. NOT EVEN with ice in my wine or liquor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 am
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

NO NEVER did that before. NOT EVEN with ice in my wine or liquor.

Have you tried Yao's wine yet?
What types of wine do you like?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Another SOLID PROOF of Big Yao ALWAYS EXCELS in EVERYTHING he did.
8)

[quote]

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/yao-fa ... 2012-05-16

press release

May 16, 2012, 8:00 a.m. EDT

Yao Family Wines Receives Top Scores
From Wine Enthusiast Magazine

The Napa Valley Wine Company Scores
95 and 97 with Its Inaugural 2009 Vintages

[size=109]ST. HELENA, Calif., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Yao Family Wines, the Napa Valley wine company founded by Yao Ming and launched in 2011, received high scores for its inaugural 2009 vintages in Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Yao Ming

Offline Profile