<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Woodson going Linsane?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:42 am
Quote:
"I put the ball back in his hand at the end and he came up with the big plays," Woodson said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/14940/lin-finishes-strong-in-philly

I think Woodson revealed last night that he is a smart, on the ball coach. He devises game plan well and but is also willing to make adjustment. He DOES have trust in Linsanity.

In the first three quarters of last night's game, the offense was mostly going inside through Carmelo and Amare. That's why he didn't get as many assists because he must have been told to be a distributor. But it wasn't working well because the team including Lin kept missing shots wide open shots which were created as a result of the inside out plays. On some nights shots are just not going in I guess, no matter who you are. By in the last quarter Philly took the lead and the Knicks offense particularly Carmelo just wasn't clicking. This was when Linsanity started to take the ball inside. He either scored, drew foul or create havoc to the 6ers.

Now we know, it was all orchestrated by coach Woodson.

Finally, Woodson doesn't hold anything back when he sees someone makes a mistake. Towards the end of the game Woodson gave Lin all he needed to hear after he committed a stupid foul :wink:

Defense first, plus being flexible and able to utilize players' strength on offense is the signature of a good coach. I think he eventually will be a long term coach for the Knicks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 am
User avatarPosts: 2592Location: HoustonJoined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
he's a black coach out to get Lin, protect camel-o and sink the knicks according to YMM conspiracy theorists here :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 3293Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Woodson on Lin after the game:

"I put the ball back in his hand at the end and he came up with the big plays," Woodson said. "He got to the free- throw line. That's what your point guard is supposed to do. Somebody has to get to the free-throw line."

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:11 am
User avatarPosts: 13327Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
nig1 wrote:
he's a black coach out to get Lin, protect camel-o and sink the knicks according to YMM conspiracy theorists here :lol:

nig1 wrote:
linsanity died today, baron davis will be the starting PG, and carmelo will become player coach.

nig1 wrote:
linsanity died the day dantoni resigned. Lin, meet Raymond Felton.

Nig, you're one crazy fvck. Do you cut yourself and cry yourself to sleep?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 am
LOMAF, owned :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 am
Yiao wrote:
Quote:
"I put the ball back in his hand at the end and he came up with the big plays," Woodson said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/14940/lin-finishes-strong-in-philly

I think Woodson revealed last night that he is a smart, on the ball coach. He devises game plan well and but is also willing to make adjustment. He DOES have trust in Linsanity.

In the first three quarters of last night's game, the offense was mostly going inside through Carmelo and Amare. That's why he didn't get as many assists because he must have been told to be a distributor. But it wasn't working well because the team including Lin kept missing shots wide open shots which were created as a result of the inside out plays. On some nights shots are just not going in I guess, no matter who you are. By in the last quarter Philly took the lead and the Knicks offense particularly Carmelo just wasn't clicking. This was when Linsanity started to take the ball inside. He either scored, drew foul or create havoc to the 6ers.

Now we know, it was all orchestrated by coach Woodson.

Finally, Woodson doesn't hold anything back when he sees someone makes a mistake. Towards the end of the game Woodson gave Lin all he needed to hear after he committed a stupid foul :wink:

Defense first, plus being flexible and able to utilize players' strength on offense is the signature of a good coach. I think he eventually will be a long term coach for the Knicks.

Woodson didn't put the ball back in his hands. It's not like he called out sets for Lin to run the pick and roll or isolation. Lin just made opportunities by exploiting the seams in Philly's defense.

Compare that to the start of games where Woodson sends in sets and actually spaces Lin to take him out of plays. FYI, Lin isn't used as a distributor at the start of games. He brings the ball up then swings it early to either Amare on the left or Fields on the right then they make the play.

what actually looked like happened is that Lin was limiting himself to jumpers and he was simply playing badly. then in the 4th quarter he got himself going and started being selfish trying to score in the lane and draw fouls. this isn't something that Woodson drew up, he was along for the ride. How was Lin taking over orchestrated by Woodson? Lin was scoring in lieu of Woodson. If he'd "let" Lin work the lane earlier wouldn't the Knicks have had a bigger lead?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am
Malorkayel wrote:
nig1 wrote:

nig1 wrote:
linsanity died today, baron davis will be the starting PG, and carmelo will become player coach.

nig1 wrote:
linsanity died the day dantoni resigned. Lin, meet Raymond Felton.

Nig, you're one crazy fvck. Do you cut yourself and cry yourself to sleep?

this dude is a clown

literally all he can do is blow his load early. he literally cannot stop himself from blowing his load nonstop. self abuse FTL

he's been jizzing himself nonstop for days that Woodson owns Linsanity.

the game before that he was jizzing nonstop that linsanity was dead.

tomorrow he'll be jizzing about something else. he doesn't care what he posts. all he knows to do is get off posting some premature statement. dont know why he does this? maybe he thinks by jumping the gun he'll look like he's saying something incisive when in fact he's too stupid to realize no one is saying it because it's too early. GASOL TO HOUSTON. LINSANITY IS OVER. IBETNOIQUIT. BOOZER FINALS MVP. TOO EARLY DOOD.

he's seriously taken over for Dr Moranus. it's like he exists to find the exact ****** that makes him look the most ridiculous then he spams that over and over.

how stupid are you when you can't stop posting that linsanity has died after a 3-3 run. then the teams wins like 3 games and you're jizzing about linsanity is forever

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am
ooh wee, sarcasm just flew over ur head. I can see ur still butt-hurt about me owning u in da past. Btw, since u spend most of ur quality time on YMM, can u dig up my post about "BOOZER FINALS MVP" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 pm
no I'm not you.

I have homework for you though since you love to do it. go spend another 48 hours fervently looking up 5 years of archived articles so you can own yourself more. dont even sleep. just like park yourself in front of the monitor and start doing searches and indexing past posts.

btw I really think linsanity is over dont you

too late.

it's on again forever.

no wait.

it's over now.

hold up.

it's back until the Rapture.

wait.

it's off.

nig0!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 pm
awe y no? I see ur still smarting over it and won't let it go lol. Please look it up! Since u spend most of ur time here, I'm sure u can dig up through my mere 1800 posts. BOOZER FINALS MVP hahaha. Can't do ur hw? Owned again :lol:

Offline Profile