<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Confirmed: Big Yao is Returning To University in October

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am
BTW: I won't never think Yao is better than Wang Zhizhi. I don't like Shanghai male very much. I'm from Beijing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 am
BTW ur BFL (Beijing for Life)

represent

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 49722Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
directshoot wrote:
Yes. His mother is already the captain of CNT

bobliu wrote:
children's height heavily depends on the mother.

WHAT kind of weed are you smoking??? :roll:

BULLSH!!!!!!!!!T !!!!

Even though there had been unsolicited rumors circulating but were never confirmed that Wang Zhizhi had divorced after he returned to China, Jerry Wang Xilin's mother Song Yang is non basketball related; Song Yang is a business strong woman, who had affected Wang Zhizhi much in his "defection" controversy, is just 1.6M/5ft 3 tall.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:08 pm
I'm talking about Yao's mother man. I'm more professional than u man.

pryuen wrote:
directshoot wrote:

bobliu wrote:
children's height heavily depends on the mother.

WHAT kind of weed are you smoking??? :roll:

BULLSH!!!!!!!!!T !!!!

Even though there had been unsolicited rumors circulating but were never confirmed that Wang Zhizhi had divorced after he returned to China, Jerry Wang Xilin's mother Song Yang is non basketball related; Song Yang is a business strong woman, who had affected Wang Zhizhi much in his "defection" controversy, is just 1.6M/5ft 3 tall.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:10 pm
Is this female Song Yang? Her father is a general of CPP. But this one looks like a farmer.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 49722Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
directshoot wrote:
I'm talking about Yao's mother man. I'm more professional than u man.

NOP you're NOT, cos your English grammar SUX !!! :roll:

If you're referring to Yao Ming's mother Fang Fengdi, you should have posted either His mother used to be the captain of CNT, or his mother was the captain of CNT.

directshoot wrote:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:15 pm
I'm talking about basketball skill. I can beat u with one hand no doubt!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 pm
directshoot wrote:
Is this female Song Yang? Her father is a general of CPP. But this one looks like a farmer.

you mrooon the generals are all farmers

what you think that CCP generals are intelligent gentry and supermodels?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 am
Big Yao explained to Xinhua reporter WHY he is going back to school.

He said he is going back to school not just for a degree or a certificate,
but to learn some basic and new knowledge and also use his university life as a transition/adjustment of his life from a basketball player to an ordinary person.

Quote:

Yao Ming hails happy marriage
of basketball and beach

English.news.cn 2011-10-02

By Xinhua writers Jiang Yaping and Fu Yunwei

BROOME, Oct. 2 (Xinhua) -- Retired Chinese NBA star Yao Ming hailed a basketball game held near an iconic beach in Western Australia a happy marriage of basketball and beach, which combined sports and tourism.

Played on a purpose-built court overlooking the beach, the first Cable Beach Invitational was launched on Friday in Broome northwest of Western Australia. The game hosted Shanghai Sharks, Singapore Slinger, Indonesian national team and Perth Wildcats.

On the sideline of the game, Yao, the owner of Shanghai Sharks, told Xinhua that he believed it was a good idea to play a game alongside the beach.

"It marks a wonderful combination, with which people may appreciate the game while enjoying their leisure time amid the beauty of nature without traveling much," he said.

Yao also said the beach invitational made a creative platform for multicultural exchange among people from different nations.

"Sports have been playing a key role in cultural exchange and I am convinced event of this like will boost people-to-people exchange between China and Australia," he said.

As to his retirement life, Yao said he was planning to continue higher education in Shanghai Jiaotong University and tried to have a transformation from his previous career as a basketball player to a student.

"I am in a stage of adjustment and trying to figure out how to make good use of my abundant time," Yao said. "Study in college serves two purposes for me. Firstly, I may learn some new knowledge, some basic knowledge in particular, which I believe is quite important. Secondly, by study, I will calm down properly and adapt to the new life."

Shanghai Sharks have been beaten by Perth Wildcats on Saturday 66-23 in a match of the beach invitational, after a 45-41 victory against Indonesian team on Friday.

Yao said the Shanghai Sharks was not in its best at this moment, and it remained some way to go before it prepared well for the new season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 3098Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
pryuen wrote:
temuchin wrote:

Quote:
then why da h*ll did Yao have his daughter in the US? Hypocrite if you ask me...

he was playing in the US at the time? it's hypocritical to have a daughter while working in the US?

EXACTLY.

It was just like Wang Zhizhi.
His son Jerry Wang Xilin 王熙麟 was born in Los Angeles when he was already playing in Miami back in 2004.

But now his son is back in China, and according to Wang,
his son had already abandoned his US citizenship.

By the way, just for interest, Wang Xilin is now over 1.5 meter (4ft 11) tall at the age of 7.

And he had grown too chubby that Wang Zhizhi had sent him to be trained in fundamental basketball skills, so as to prevent him from growing too obese.

Wang Xilin is now undergoing basketball skills training under an old lady coach of Bayi, called Wu Xinci 武心慈, who used to be a famous point guard for Bayi women's team and the national team back in the 50's/60's, and had worked as national coach for China women U17/U18/U19 team, and was also the mentor for 2 of the most famous male and female centres in history of Chinese basketball, Mu Tiezhu 穆铁柱 and Zheng Haixia 郑海霞.

Maybe in another 10 years or so, we shall have Wang Zhizhi's successor !!!

7 years old and already 5 feet tall. Damn he's already taller than some people who are adults. How tall was Yao when he was 7?

Offline Profile