<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Confirmed: Big Yao is Returning To University in October

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm
directshoot wrote:
Yao is only graduating from middle school. He has poor knowledge and scientific skills. So if he retires, he can hardly survive in US.

haha what the ****** "scientific skills" does Yao need to "survive" in the US?

is 2012 coming and we're all going to have to build our own rocketships to escape the planet? only the scientists will survive

obviously Yao is going to study in China because Chinese is his native tongue and because he has commitments in China atm. what is he going to do take classes at University of Houston? he'll get a better education in Shanghai.

Quote:
then why da h*ll did Yao have his daughter in the US? Hypocrite if you ask me...

he was playing in the US at the time? it's hypocritical to have a daughter while working in the US?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 275Location: CaliforniaJoined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 pm
why are you guys such good troll feeders?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 50001Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
temuchin wrote:

Quote:
then why da h*ll did Yao have his daughter in the US? Hypocrite if you ask me...

he was playing in the US at the time? it's hypocritical to have a daughter while working in the US?

EXACTLY.

It was just like Wang Zhizhi.
His son Jerry Wang Xilin 王熙麟 was born in Los Angeles when he was already playing in Miami back in 2004.

But now his son is back in China, and according to Wang,
his son had already abandoned his US citizenship.

By the way, just for interest, Wang Xilin is now over 1.5 meter (4ft 11) tall at the age of 7.

And he had grown too chubby that Wang Zhizhi had sent him to be trained in fundamental basketball skills, so as to prevent him from growing too obese.

Wang Xilin is now undergoing basketball skills training under an old lady coach of Bayi, called Wu Xinci 武心慈, who used to be a famous point guard for Bayi women's team and the national team back in the 50's/60's, and had worked as national coach for China women U17/U18/U19 team, and was also the mentor for 2 of the most famous male and female centres in history of Chinese basketball, Mu Tiezhu 穆铁柱 and Zheng Haixia 郑海霞.

Maybe in another 10 years or so, we shall have Wang Zhizhi's successor !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 pm
I have to admit, Yao is probably the most successful Chinese citizen in US. He's just too talented.

pryuen wrote:
temuchin wrote:

Quote:

EXACTLY.

It was just like Wang Zhizhi.
His son Jerry Wang Xilin 王熙麟 was born in Los Angeles when he was already playing in Miami back in 2004.

But now his son is back in China, and according to Wang,
his son had already abandoned his US citizenship.

By the way, just for interest, Wang Xilin is now over 1.5 meter (4ft 11) tall at the age of 7.

And he had grown too chubby that Wang Zhizhi had sent him to be trained in fundamental basketball skills, so as to prevent him from growing too obese.

Wang Xilin is now undergoing basketball skills training under an old lady coach of Bayi, called Wu Xinci 武心慈, who used to be a famous point guard for Bayi women's team and the national team back in the 50's/60's, and had worked as national coach for China women U17/U18/U19 team, and was also the mentor for 2 of the most famous male and female centres in history of Chinese basketball, Mu Tiezhu 穆铁柱 and Zheng Haixia 郑海霞.

Maybe in another 10 years or so, we shall have Wang Zhizhi's successor !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 50001Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
directshoot wrote:
I have to admit, Yao is probably the most successful Chinese citizen in US. He's just too talented.

Is that something TRUE from your heart??? :roll:

It seems to me it is 违心论,
i.e. you're spewing something not from your heart and against your own will.

I still clearly remembered in your
VERY FIRST post as a newbie to this forum, you responded to nig1, the BIGGEST YAO HATER on this forum and INEXPLICABLY D!$$ED about Yao Ming's achievement in NBA !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

directshoot wrote:

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 952#402952

Is he capable for HOF as a player? He's peak is probably best center in world championship in 2002.

nig1 wrote:
looks like yao agrees w/me lol. He knows going in as a contributor so quickly is a joke..it's all about $, making China happy having one of their own inducted, if not as a player, then as a "contributor." Anyways, Yao doesn't even have the credentials to make the hof as a player. Most likely he'll get in w/his few accomplishments bc it's all about nba/china.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:18 am
Well, player's achievement on world games is certainly more convinced than NBA. I seldom watch regular season games because they are just commercial. I still believe Yao's peak is 2002-2008. He is certainly dominating the pain on international court.
Of course it's from my heart. Otherwise why do I post on this website
?
Someone said Yao was the kind of people wouldn't be seen for many years in China.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:37 am
directshoot wrote:
Well, player's achievement on world games is certainly more convinced than NBA. I seldom watch regular season games because they are just commercial. I still believe Yao's peak is 2002-2008. He is certainly dominating the pain on international court.

Of course it's from my heart. Otherwise why do I post on this website
?
Someone said Yao was the kind of people wouldn't be seen for many years in China.

You DID say Yao's peak was in 2002, when he was NOT EVEN in NBA YET. :roll:

And I don't think I agree with you at all that all NBA games are commercial, and inferior to international competitions. EVERY professional basketball player dreams to play in NBA, the HIGHEST pinnacle of competitive professional basketball. WITHOUT DOUBT.

And Big Yao was a MUCH BETTER player
right after playing in NBA. He was the top scorer in the 2006 World Championship in Japan, and he was the MOST PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT centre in NBA, scoring wise, during his 7 years' NBA career, counting out the last 2 seasons that he was sidelined by his injury.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am
Posts: 2627Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
children's height heavily depends on the mother.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 am
koensayr wrote:
why are you guys such good troll feeders?

well for my part I wanted to know about what was going to happen in 2012 and what scientific skills we're going to need in order to survive.

dont shoot me for being curious

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 am
Yes. His mother is already the captain of CNT

bobliu wrote:
children's height heavily depends on the mother.

Offline Profile