Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 7/Nov 10: Houston Rockets @ Washington Wizards

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Big Yao in action.....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Photos of Yi Jianlian in action.

He played pretty well today, 13 points/7 rebounds/4 block shots.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
The fighting Rockets ..........

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:24 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
MORE photos of the Rockets in action.......

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
i hate to agree with the media, but i think yao's done.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:55 pm
Posts: 385Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:32 pm
pryuen wrote:
He played pretty well today, 13 points/7 rebounds/4 block shots.


Wish he would/could play like this every game.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 4463Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i hate to agree with the media, but i think yao's done.


Yao ain't done, he only has a sprained ankle. A very common injury for ballers.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
ko_xinga wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i hate to agree with the media, but i think yao's done.


Yao ain't done, he only has a sprained ankle. A very common injury for ballers.


but all of this will add up, he's gonna miss a bunch of games, in addition to the year he missed, he's not in the right condition as is, slowly, he's gonna fade into the background.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
ko_xinga wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i hate to agree with the media, but i think yao's done.


Yao ain't done, he only has a sprained ankle. A very common injury for ballers.


but all of this will add up, he's gonna miss a bunch of games, in addition to the year he missed, he's not in the right condition as is, slowly, he's gonna fade into the background.


NYC Yao Fan in UMich

Please heed to John's advice.


[quote]

[size=150][color=red][b]The Yao haters have
egg on their face


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:10 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
i happened to be in town and had courtside seats for this game. He wasn't looking very good warming up. I never said it's just this one injury, it's the cumulative effect of all the games he has missed. When he was being fronted, he wasn't quick enough to get to the ball, i think even u will agree that he's on the downside of his career. Do you think Yao will average more than 20 points a game again?

pryuen wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
ko_xinga wrote:
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i hate to agree with the media, but i think yao's done.


Yao ain't done, he only has a sprained ankle. A very common injury for ballers.


but all of this will add up, he's gonna miss a bunch of games, in addition to the year he missed, he's not in the right condition as is, slowly, he's gonna fade into the background.


NYC Yao Fan in UMich

Please heed to John's advice.


[quote]

[size=150][color=red][b]The Yao haters have
egg on their face


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 8 of 10
92 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum