<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  5/6/2009 Playoff Round 2 Game 2 @ Los Angeles Lakers

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
chinatown wrote:
such bullsh*t. I hope they suspend Fisher for the next game.

He will. Flagrant-2 foul means receiving an automatic ejection and an upcoming suspension for Game 3.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:48 pm
Posts: 8229Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
bayern wrote:
chinatown wrote:
such bullsh*t. I hope they suspend Fisher for the next game.

He will. Flagrant-2 foul means receiving an automatic ejection and an upcoming suspension for Game 3.

fish is pretty much useless so far this series so it wont help rox much hes out. bottomline is win games 3 and 4 like its elimination games.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
did crawford smirk tell you sth?
he must be thinking "thank you for making my job easier, ron!"

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

The Rockets fighting as a team.........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:55 pm
pryuen wrote:
Yaoisgreat wrote:

Easy, they just have to call 2 quick fouls on Yao in the 1st quarter and 1 or 2 more in the 2nd and the 3rd, and Yao is out of action. Without Yao, the Rox doesn't have much chance against the Lakers.

We shall see.

That's WHAT Joe Crawford did in Game 2 in the TrailBlazers series.

He blew every tic-tac fouls in the first half that Yao and a couple other Rockets were with 2 to 3 fouls by 1H. And there were 5 to 6 major BS calls in favor of the TrailBlazers that were wrong upon replays.

He is notoriously famous as the #1 referee that whistled the away teams most # of fouls in favor of the home teams, and has a staggering 66.7% W/L ratio for home teams.

And even on the latest Wikipedia update of Joe Crawford, it had a full paragraph added to describe the controversy surrounding the assignment of him as the chief official for Game 2 with the LA Lakers.

[quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Crawford

2009 Playoffs and controversy with the Houston Rockets

[size=109]In the 2009 Playoffs, Crawford created considerable controversy with questionable calls in the second game of the 1st round series between the Houston Rockets and Portland Trailblazers. Not only were there over 5 major calls by Crawford shown on the replay as clearly wrong, but Crawford failed to review any of the plays with the exception of one three pointer Rocket's PG Aaron Brooks made from a few feet beyond the three-point line (which was not even close to being contestable). Furthermore, major outcry from Rockets fans came from the final 1.3 second of the game. The Rockets were down by two points, and Rudy Fern

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 211Location: Davis, CAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:12 pm
Refs steal a win from Rockets. I really like this Rockets team, never give when behind.

I believe Rockets got much confidence from those two games. Lakes really dirty and not lik a champion team. We will win 4:2.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 211Location: Davis, CAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:12 pm
I think NBA should review the tape and fine or suspend Kobe. Anyone have any idea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
The explosive scenes in this game......

Dirty dirty LA Lakers players. :twisted:

And those MFker referees.
:twisted: :x :evil:

Just want to punch that smirky Kobe Bryant for such dirty elbowing on Ron Artest's throat and escaped any punishment. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:14 am
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
yyf wrote:
I think NBA should review the tape and fine or suspend Kobe. Anyone have any idea.

Yeah right, if the rapist could get away with rape, then he can pretty much get away with anything. The cheap shot artist has gotten away a couple of cheap shots on Battier in game one as it is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 am
Earlier photos of Big Yao working on his shots in pre-game warm-up.

Sun Yue was also seen working in the warm-up on his shots with his mentor, Brian Shaw.

Offline Profile