Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Battier is just not good enough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 17908Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
The team needs better forwards. All these stupid trades just cannot get the team a good point guard.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm
Posts: 17908Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
The team needs a guard like nash to get the ball to Yao Ming.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 391Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:28 am
u mean that Battier for Rudy Gay trade was stupid? Ofcourse it was. When Shane isn't making 3s, he's useless.

And Aaron Brooks is a SG in a PG body, they need a PG. They need to make a trade or something and try to get Steph Curry in the draft.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
yaozaroni wrote:
u mean that Battier for Rudy Gay trade was stupid? Ofcourse it was. When Shane isn't making 3s, he's useless.

And Aaron Brooks is a SG in a PG body, they need a PG. They need to make a trade or something and try to get Steph Curry in the draft.


They had a perfect pg in Rafer, but dont' know why they traded him away at the last minute.


Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm
Posts: 391Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:28 am
victorhe wrote:
yaozaroni wrote:
u mean that Battier for Rudy Gay trade was stupid? Ofcourse it was. When Shane isn't making 3s, he's useless.

And Aaron Brooks is a SG in a PG body, they need a PG. They need to make a trade or something and try to get Steph Curry in the draft.


They had a perfect pg in Rafer, but dont' know why they traded him away at the last minute.




Rafer was not the Perfect PG


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 am
Posts: 1371Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:36 am
yaozaroni wrote:
u mean that Battier for Rudy Gay trade was stupid? Ofcourse it was. When Shane isn't making 3s, he's useless.

And Aaron Brooks is a SG in a PG body, they need a PG. They need to make a trade or something and try to get Steph Curry in the draft.


steph curry???!?!? as a pg?!?!??! LOL..........steph curry is a scorer who's forced to try to play point because he's too short and scrawny and not that fast..........i bet freaking steve blake can post him up if he wanted too


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 am
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Shane Battier when healthy was an elite level defender who made holding Kobe to sub 40% shooting nights a habit.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
WTF are u complainting?

Did you f***ing watch the game or not?

battier was the only forward/guard that can consistency passing the ball to Yao. Brooks wasn't, neither was lowry or ron in Game 5.

battier is a great defender and a glue guy who does all those little things for us which doesn't show up in stats. he's not a great offensive player who can creat his own shots. he's a good spot up shooter with great defensive skill.

Ron was suppose to be our 3rd scorer. and obiously our biggest offensive player Tmac has taken himself off the team.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:09 am
Posts: 258Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Battier is great. We will need him especially if we will play the Lakers in the next round (notice: I used if, time will tell).


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:21 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
Yaoisgreat wrote:
Battier is great. We will need him especially if we will play the Lakers in the next round (notice: I used if, time will tell).


Portlands has their back against the wall in game 5, now we have ours in game 6. we know Game 7 is not a possibility.

I was hoping to wrap it up with Game 5, but we will see.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 2
13 posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron