<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  04/13 Game 81: Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Hornets

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Ex US President George Bush Senior was there at the game to receive the US$ 100,000 raised by the Rockets Tux and Tennies Charity Gala for the Bush Clinton Coastal Recovery Fund. He went into the locker room after the game to have a group photo with the Rockets.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Tang Man wrote:
jungle wrote:

i highly doubt it. i wouldnt be surprise if they sat kobe, bynum, and gasol out for this game. they already know homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs is out the picture so a win doesnt affect them in anyway. its just funny how the jazz are right now 8th seed but a win can pop them right back up to 6th seed to face the rockets, the team every rockets fan dont want. lol.

Kobe and Gasol will see some minutes. It may not be a lot but I expect them to see some minutes. Bynum has missed a lot of basketball and will need to play to get himself into shape and form for the play offs. I expect to see him out there for 30+ minutes.

Not bad huh? Bynum played just over 30 minutes.

Offline Profile