<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  02/17 Game 54: Houston Rockets vs New Jersey Nets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
cpa314 wrote:
anyone got a gif of that driving dunk by Yi?

Usually take a while for the guys in China to produce the gifs.

supraman wrote:

Yep, that's exactly what i said. I did mention it was his first game back so i wasn't too harsh. 

But there was a slight misunderstanding on my part i should've worded it better. What i meant what if Yi doesn't pick up his game in a few weeks time then i will be dissapointed. I wasn't referring to this game.

No probs. It's just not good to start getting negative after just one game or two games.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 pm
It didn't take long for Tangerine to take out the pompoms. Its always this excuse, that excuse. In the beginning of the season, it was Yi had a long summer in Beijing, give him some time. Last year it was playing with "selfish team mates", this year was blaming on everyone but Yi.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm
ArcticMoronx2 wrote:
It didn't take long for Tangerine to take out the pompoms. Its always this excuse, that excuse. In the beginning of the season, it was Yi had a long summer in Beijing, give him some time. Last year it was playing with "selfish team mates", this year was blaming on everyone but Yi.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give it up bro. For some reason you just flat out hate Yi. So good for you moron. Like I've said, did he f**k your girlfriend or something. Most of your post about Yi has got nothing to do with basketball and are just plain hate. From now on, I'll address you like the way I address the farting noises that pops up on this board when Yao is struggling.

BTW show me where I made those excuses for Yi as you claim? Not only are you a dumb f u c k but you're also a liar. Just because WZZ can't make it in the NBA doesn't mean you need to take your frustrations out on Yi.

Last edited by Tang Man on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 59171Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Big Yao and Ah Lian contesting under the basket !!!

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE GAME PHOTOS

BOX SCORES

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 15490Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Nets got killed tonight. They never got their offense running. Rox had a nice home crowd. Compared to what the Nets have anyway. lol

Lopez had a nice game on Yao, that's the only positive I can find for Nets. I felt everyone on both teams were restless from the break. Maybe it's due to all the trade rumors.

Yi had a decent game, with the little minutes he got.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 59171Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
MORE photos of Big Yao in action..........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Yi Jianlian in action..........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:01 pm

The Rockets in action..........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm
Tang Man wrote:
ArcticMoronx2 wrote:

BTW show me where I made those excuses for Yi as you claim?

"It's just not good to start getting negative after just one game or two games."

"Calm down, its still early in the season"

"He probably doesn't know what his role is" - after getting pwned by the Lithuanian 2nd team PF, and Angolan midget center.

"His NJ coaches probably doesn't put him under the basket" - after others complain why Yi doesn't get rebounds.

"Its probably the NJ coaches who only put him on the 3pt line" - after others complain why he only stays outside.

Give it up dude, you sound like his mom.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 pm
ArcticMoronx2 wrote:
[

"It's just not good to start getting negative after just one game or two games."

"Calm down, its still early in the season"

"He probably doesn't know what his role is" - after getting pwned by the Lithuanian 2nd team PF, and Angolan midget center.

"His NJ coaches probably doesn't put him under the basket" - after others complain why Yi doesn't get rebounds.

"Its probably the NJ coaches who only put him on the 3pt line" - after others complain why he only stays outside.

Give it up dude, you sound like his mom.

Link Arcticmoron? F u cking worthless clown. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile