<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  01/17 Game 41: Houston Rockets Vs Miami Heat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 pm
pryuen wrote:
YY2008 wrote:

Feigen doesnt know sh*t about bball. Only boy fans take Feigen's crap as gospel.

If ONLY you have watched this game, then you'll know Big Yao was tightly fronted, doube- and tripled-teamed throughout this game. :roll:

So u r sayiny: Yao can be easily taken out of the game. He's no good. And this time it's only the Heat dont have any matchup for him.

Anyway, Yao's averaging 13 shots this season. It's not only one game.

Yao's FGAs is like the 36 year old Shaq and Yao's only 29 year old. Yao actually has a much more higer TO ratio to his FGAs when compared to Shaq or Duncan. He sucks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Photos of Big Yao in action............

BOX SCORES

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 51Location: san fran cityJoined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:00 pm
holy moly. 100% 12/12 FG. i didnt know that was possible.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

The other Rockets in action.........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Big Yao: We don't talk to each another??? I've just talked with him !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
stick-n-move wrote:
holy moly. 100% 12/12 FG. i didnt know that was possible.

Indeed, that was just plain sick. That's really gonna help my fantasy team, w00t!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm
Posts: 211Location: Davis, CAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:12 pm
As I remembered Yao once did 21/21 FG in a CBA final game. But Yao's Shanghai team lost the game to the Chinese ArmY.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 907Location: australiaJoined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:12 pm
awesome game by yao!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 am
YY2008 wrote:

So u r sayiny: Yao can be easily taken out of the game. He's no good. And this time it's only the Heat dont have any matchup for him.

Anyway, Yao's averaging 13 shots this season. It's not only one game.

Yao's FGAs is like the 36 year old Shaq and Yao's only 29 year old. Yao actually has a much more higer TO ratio to his FGAs when compared to Shaq or Duncan. He sucks!

I remembered you've said you're p!$$ed when I name-called you to be a Yao Hater.

But time and time again you proved yourself a Yao Hater !! :roll:

WHAT on earth
are you complaining all about when as a Rockets and Yao Ming fan, one should be celebrating instead of complaining when Yao Ming had a perfect shooting night, broke a 32-year-old all-time franchise record of the Rockets for perfect scoring in a game, and leading his team to a victory without Tracy McGrady and Ron Artest ???

Yao Ming is never a volume shooter. In his best season so far in 2006/7, when he was averaging 25 ppg, he was averaging 17 FGA only....and he was playing longer minutes than this season.

He is just so efficient that he does not really require over 30 FGA to score 30 points. :roll:

And of course he had quite some turnovers, cos he is one of the very few centres that require double-teaming or triple-teaming. Both Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan or Dwight Howard seldom receive that kind of treatment from their opponents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:11 am
User avatarPosts: 3019Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
pryuen wrote:

And of course he had quite some turnovers, cos he is one of the very few centres that require double-teaming or triple-teaming. Both Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan or Dwight Howard seldom receive that kind of treatment from their opponents.[/size]

Shaq and Duncan still get double teamed just as much as Yao. Dwight Howard does too but to a lesser extent. Yao was not guarded as heavily as Shaq during his prime. Even right now, Shaq is still a legitimate threat, drawing double teams and still proving to be one of the top 3-4 centres in the NBA.

Offline Profile