<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming's Assessement of The Past Season

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Read this Wang Meng article from Titan Sports.

An exclusive interview of Yao Ming in Salt Lake City whereupon he assessed the past season, how his role had changed under Rick Adelman, what he and the Rockets had achieved under Rick Adelman, his personal goal for the new season, and what changes he anticipated for the new season.

ENJOY !!! :P :P :P

[quote]

http://sports.sina.com.cn/k/2008-05-05/ ... 1850.shtml

[size=109]Reporter Wang Meng of Titan Sports reports from Salt Lake City

Titan Sports: So another season ended, and your 6th NBA season came to a full stop just like that.

Yao Ming:
I felt very bad and sad. I don

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Another season that started with so much hope and promise ends in disappointment. Although I do feel the team is in better shape this year that last year with the addition of the 3 rookies, Scola, Landry and Brooks. The chemistry between the players is good. Now all they need is for Yao and T-Mac to be healthy for the whole season including the play-off run.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 7213Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Tang Man wrote:
Another season that started with so much hope and promise ends in disappointment. Although I do feel the team is in better shape this year that last year with the addition of the 3 rookies, Scola, Landry and Brooks. The chemistry between the players is good. Now all they need is for Yao and T-Mac to be healthy for the whole season including the play-off run.

if the don't produce results next year you can anticipate yao being forced to renegotiate a smaller contract and mcgrady getting traded.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
tharock220 wrote:

if the don't produce results next year you can anticipate yao being forced to renegotiate a smaller contract and mcgrady getting traded.

I don't disagree with you but it's doubtful the Rockets will forced Yao to negotiate a smaller contract considering the economic value he must be bring to the team. However I just want to see both guys play 82 games + play-offs injury free next season. If that happens I like the Rockets chances based on what I saw in 2008. The Rockets finished the 2nd half of the season pretty much like what they did in 93' but without getting to the 2nd round. Let's hope the momentum they've built will carry over to next season, where they'll become unstoppable.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 am
tharock220 wrote:
Tang Man wrote:

You don't think if that was possible the Knicks would've forced Marbury to take less money 4yrs ago instead of payin him 20mil a yr? In the NBA its all guaranteed money. Yao could be hurt from now till his contract is up and they still have to pay him.

Offline Profile