<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #48: Houston Rockets vs Minnesota Timberwolves

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 3014Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
Yao's february numbers after this game are 14.6ppg and 11 rpg.

Yao's january numbers are 25.1ppg, 11.6 rpg.

Did Yao decide to take a holiday because of the Chinese New Year? :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 125Location: Baltimore, MarylandJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:10 pm
bamboodragon wrote:
keith_1k wrote:
Tmac + Yao = :cry:
Jkidd + Yao = :D

U forgot one more.

Jkidd + Tmac = :D

Jkidd and Yao wouldn't do soo well. As Yao is not a runner.

Let's get this shiet straight. 1st: I am a Yao Ming Fan. 2nd: I am a rockets fan or n e other team in the freakin NBA If Yao was to Play on that team. With the way Tmac plays and the way he needs to hold the ball so long. It is not a good scenerio for Yao. He needs to be the focal point on the offense. Maybe Yao getting frustrated on offense makes him not wanna play defense, or he is expending 2 much energy with his wife at nights. Maybe he needs to take every other day off. wuteverdafuck...My main interest is wats best for YAO!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:14 pm
No excuses for Yao - poor performance in 2 games straight. Regardless if the team wins or not, the leader needs to dominate. Yao has not. He has not shown any fire.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Tracy McGrady and the other Rockets in action.....

And Yao Ming raving and supporting them by the court side.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
T-Macs back, Yao took 11 shots........enough said.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:46 pm
Jefferson hit plenty of those himself.

He had 33 points and 16 rebounds, prompting this self-deprecating remark from Yao: "I think that's my worst game in my three years."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:49 am
wireonfire wrote:

He had 33 points and 16 rebounds, prompting this self-deprecating remark from Yao: "I think that's my worst game in my three years."

Same old Yao.. Yao can say whatever he wants, but it's usually the same thing. He says he just had one of the worse game ever, then what next? He does the same thing over and over. He never improves. He still doesn't dunk as much as he should. He still shoots turn-around jumpers a lot. He still gets the ball ripped from him when he's down in the post.

No wonder people left this forum.. They lost interests after 3 years of the same old Yao.. No improvements. He does the same move over and over. He good at saying quick liners at the end of the day. But what does he do to improve?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:01 am
User avatarPosts: 3014Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
bamboodragon wrote:
wireonfire wrote:

Same old Yao.. Yao can say whatever he wants, but it's usually the same thing. He says he just had one of the worse game ever, then what next? He does the same thing over and over. He never improves. He still doesn't dunk as much as he should. He still shoots turn-around jumpers a lot. He still gets the ball ripped from him when he's down in the post.

No wonder people left this forum.. They lost interests after 3 years of the same old Yao.. No improvements. He does the same move over and over. He good at saying quick liners at the end of the day. But what does he do to improve?

Yao has improved a lot but the fact that he cant completely dominate consistently is what separates him from guys like Hakeem. Yao is just too inconsistent and its very frustrating to see.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:32 am
User avatarPosts: 125Location: Baltimore, MarylandJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Quote:

Then once in a while he shows what he can be. Glimpses of his potential... :lol: But he cannot sustain it. Sigh..... :shock: :( :evil: :lol: :x :twisted: :roll: :wink: :o :? . He sure knows how to play with my emotions. Its likea roller coaster. One day you're like Yea baby, Dats wat im talking about BouYAA!!! and next game day you're like wat the F@#% was dat!!! No consistancy. Hopefully one day he will put it all together.... 8)

Offline Profile