<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Houston @ Milwaukee 2/2/2008

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
i just wasted 2 hours and 20 minutes of my life watching this game. And I noticed the amount of time i've spent on this board, cumulatively adds up to like a week of my life, I'm leaving this board for good, the only contributing regular left is Pryuen anyways. Good luck buddy.

The word waste is all relative. You made it sound like you wouldn't waste your time if you hadn't watched the game. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
i just wasted 2 hours and 20 minutes of my life watching this game. And I noticed the amount of time i've spent on this board, cumulatively adds up to like a week of my life, I'm leaving this board for good, the only contributing regular left is Pryuen anyways. Good luck buddy.

Come on bro. It's just one game. While it was bad, things will get better. I am sure Yao and Yi will have many better days ahead. No need to quit on them now. We gotta support them through the tough times as well as the good.

Last edited by Tang Man on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 15458Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm

Blah, you have no life anyway. You'll just end up wasting that time on the Clut@h website. Have you been reading that site, it's worse than here. Like YOF and TOF war 24/7.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 pm
YaoYiPowerUp wrote:
puffer_dogface wrote:
Yi 1-10 shooting..embarassing

And you're not an embarrassment to our race? what have you done to represent our race? Sitting at home 24/7 and play Starcraft all night?

Geez, go get a date and get laid! LOL! :lol: :lol:
dude i get that all the time...so what if i say that was an emarassing game for Yi. you get hurt? you are such a drama queen. stop that starcraft thing, that game is old, its already 2008. maybe your girl friend thinks your a too drama from how you are writing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
Blah, you have no life anyway. You'll just end up wasting that time on the Clut@h website. Have you been reading that site, it's worse than here. Like YOF and TOF war 24/7.

Yep that site and ESPN's rockets forum are two of the worst forums I have ever seen.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Photos of Yao & Yi

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 pm
Yi just rubbed his head in Yao's arm pit... Yummy... lol.... i hope he used deodorant

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 pm

TMAC and the Rockets in action..........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

arent you the same dude that asked for adviced of what to do at a club and how to make love to a woman? you also think cnt is going to medal in the olympics? man, if you think that is a contribution, we readers should ask for a refund. :oops:

Offline Profile