<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #15: Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Clippers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
mingman11 wrote:
Ignorant fu cks! Blind mother Fu ckers! It's Adelman's who is degrading Yao Ming. It's his offense that never played to Yao's strength. Rocket's never wait until Yao get into better postion and pass the ball around too much. And also never gives Yao enough touches. Especially when he is in ryhtym. And for Mcgrady he can shot anytime he wants. Do you really think Yao can't dominate like he did last season. It's just th ball needs to go into

people aren't talking about whether he gets the ball in better positions or if he gets enough touches. People are complaining that even if Yao is in a good position, he still goes up softly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Will people stop blaming Yao's problem on RA and the other players? Let's face it Yao is a passive star, who doesn't have the will or mentality to become a dominant player. IT IS HIS FAULT THAT HE IS PLAYING SO POORLY. A prime example of what I am talking about was when he was in the post but decided to pass out to Alston for a 3, who shot an airball. Yao just doesn't have it mentally to dominant a game. JVG forced him into it the last couple of seasons but with JVG gone, it seems like Yao has gone back to accepting his role as a role player. It is just not in Yao's nature to be dominant.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
1Rockets11 wrote:
Yao didn't seem to care about the game in the slightest bit. Don't blame Adelman or his teammates for the fact that Yao played like a scrub Yao got the ball plenty, but he was double teamed or turned it over. Bottom line, stop blaming everybody else, look at Yao first. If he doesn't want to step up and dominate why should anybody else on the team or the coaching staff trust him to do so.

Also, this is undoubtedly TMac's Rockets. Yao is just the second fiddle right now. The knock on Yao has always been that he's soft and unaggressive, and the critics are right again. Don't worry, Yao will still average 22+/10, but he won't win games when it matters. Sad but true.

thank you 1rockets11 i thought i must be blind with all the criticism posted that i didn't agree with.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 pm
mingman11 wrote:
Ignorant fu cks! Blind mother Fu ckers! It's Adelman's who is degrading Yao Ming. It's his offense that never played to Yao's strength. Rocket's never wait until Yao get into better postion and pass the ball around too much. And also never gives Yao enough touches. Especially when he is in ryhtym. And for Mcgrady he can shot anytime he wants. Do you really think Yao can't dominate like he did last season. It's just th ball needs to go into

By any chance did U catch the play where Yao got the rebound right under the basket and instead of dunking the damn ball for a sure 2pts, he misses a layup attempt. I'm curious, how is that Rick Adelman's fault?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 pm
victorhe wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
yao played poorly tonite. lets see wat yi can do tomorrow.

I am officially more of a Yi fan. got love Yi's reaction towards the refree after a non-called foul.

That was so classic. Yao, on the other hand, was often to chicken to stand up for himself. Yi is doing it in his rookie year. So ya, very easily, Yi could surpass Yao if he keeps up with his hard work and tough mentality.

Well, Yi is far more athletic than Yao though, so as long as he continues working hard and get his upper body stronger. I think he will be fine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
mingman11 wrote:

i think this is yaosterers alter ego cindy. only cindy got a foul mouth that needs wash with soap! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 56693Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 pm
yaozaroni wrote:
mingman11 wrote:

By any chance did U catch the play where Yao got the rebound right under the basket and instead of dunking the damn ball for a sure 2pts, he misses a layup attempt. I'm curious, how is that Rick Adelman's fault?

that's soft, and I guess he was too tired to jump, even if he only needed to lift his feet. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 pm
Apparently, Yao does not care to achieve greatness. He does not care to make the history books, he does not care to earn the title of "dominant", and he does not care to be the "go-to guy".

Why do I say this?

How many times did he have the ball within shooting range, and his first thought is to find someone to pass to? Just wait, and wait, and wait... (I'm not talking about when he has the ball at the elbow)

And why is he so afraid of a COMING double-team? He's taller than everybody and has an untouchable fadeaway! When he sees the double-teamer coming at him, he still has time to shoot a fadeaway in which he fades in the opposite direction of where the double-teamer is coming from. But instead, he wants to pass. I can understand passing out of a double-team, in the situation when the second you touch the ball there's already a double-team right on top of you. But tonight, Yao would get the ball, and THEN the double-team would come... but you could see them coming from a mile away! JUST FRIGGIN HURRY UP AND SHOOT IT!

Somebody needs to show Yao just how much of an advantage he has over everybody in the entire league! JEESUS THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 pm
ThePrivate wrote:
1Rockets11 wrote:
Yao didn't seem to care about the game in the slightest bit. Don't blame Adelman or his teammates for the fact that Yao played like a scrub Yao got the ball plenty, but he was double teamed or turned it over. Bottom line, stop blaming everybody else, look at Yao first. If he doesn't want to step up and dominate why should anybody else on the team or the coaching staff trust him to do so.

Also, this is undoubtedly TMac's Rockets. Yao is just the second fiddle right now. The knock on Yao has always been that he's soft and unaggressive, and the critics are right again. Don't worry, Yao will still average 22+/10, but he won't win games when it matters. Sad but true.

thank you 1rockets11 i thought i must be blind with all the criticism posted that i didn't agree with.

A lot of people on this board are still caught up with what Yao could be and won't accept reality. If Yao were more aggressive and if the team got him the ball every possession, he could put up great stats. Then again, if he had Shaq's brute force and Dwight Howard's hops, Yao would be unstoppable.

Everybody should accept Yao for who he is. A nice guy on and off the court. He is a star and a great center, but NOT dominant. It's kind of the problem with TMac too. A nice guy who doesn't dominate with the game on the line.

Offline Profile