<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #12: Dallas Mavs vs Houston Rockets

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm
Okay. Let's not panic. This is still gonna be a 50 win team, barring you know what. What it doesn't have yet is a solid identity. Still a lot of experimenting. I believe that by April they will have a solid identity. I'm disappointed because we keep losing to the dallas dollies. Damn it, blow them over already. Take over the damn state already!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:14 pm
Yao_05_06 wrote:
Okay. Let's not panic. This is still gonna be a 50 win team, barring you know what. What it doesn't have yet is a solid identity. Still a lot of experimenting. I believe that by April they will have a solid identity. I'm disappointed because we keep losing to the dallas dollies. Damn it, blow them over already. Take over the damn state already!!!

i have been watching yao's game for 6 yrs now. If he can bring houston the ring, this is the time! As what they claimed. So far a good start the loss after loss. I am kind of losing faith. Down the critical time, no good plays, just flat. Their can not score, csn not defense. De javu again as last year. We actually need kobe like player who wants to take over. Yao is at his peak now, he will go down hill from this season. Good luck.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:23 pm
Posts: 102Location: Nyc / Hong KongJoined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:55 pm
pryuen wrote:
its good to see tmac back now this time some one should put some armor around him so he doesnt get injured AGAIN

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 102Location: Nyc / Hong KongJoined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:55 pm
pryuen wrote:

Pryuen can you tell me please whats up with yaos arm i want to know did the get hurt in the summer?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:52 pm
Site AdminPosts: 467Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:32 am
I just ripped into Adelman, McGrady, Alston, and others on the YaoMania home page at http://www.yaomingmania.com/blog.

This is probably the most angry post I've ever written. I'm pissed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
John wrote:
I just ripped into Adelman, McGrady, Alston, and others on the YaoMania home page at http://www.yaomingmania.com/blog.

This is probably the most angry post I've ever written. I'm pissed.

Well, get rid of that dot after blog, otherwise the link doesn't work. Anyway, I hear you. It's a game they threw away. Yao made a mistake for fouling that 3 point play. But to have him guard a smaller player like that is just ridiculous. They should have switched right away. Even down a point. I thought T Mac should have used Yao's screen to take the ball to the basket instead of settling for a jumper. With his arm hasn't fully recovered, you know it's better for him to take it to the hole than anything else, or at least he could try a pick n' roll with Yao and let Yao shoot the jumper. Yes, you are right that their offense isn't that much better while their defense is getting worse. I thought the only positive part this season is that their bench is a bit stronger than last season, that's about it. Adelman's motion offense doesn't work too well with this team, because no one is really moving. So by having Yao at the high post, not only the motion offense isn't working, but also take your best weapon out of the low block as well. This is a make or miss league like JVG always put it, I guess they have been missing during all the key moments. Very frustrating indeed...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 3021Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
How can anyone blame Tmac for the loss? the guys our most important player, without him, the rockets wouldn't have a chance in this game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
I blame the whole team. They simply sucked down the stretch. It's frustrating to watch them, especially lately.

Offline Profile