<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #11 Rockets VS Suns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:47 pm
I'm also glad that Scola is rising b/c he can become the 3rd option. I prefer him to "I'm Mike James Biatch" with his game destroying-I'm the star of show-ballhoggin'-ill-advised shot shootin' play. With Scola, you know that the guy does what he does so that the team can win. Not to glorify himself.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:48 pm
Suns is hot again. It's gonna over soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:54 pm
tharock220 wrote:
victorhe wrote:
Yao_05_06 wrote:
The only positive about this stretch without McGrady is Scola's burgeoning play. I love his game.

And the what the hell is up with McInjury getting injured just before the toughest stretch of games??? Same thing last year! I'm starting to think that it's intentional. The damn injuries are again weak azz "day to day" injuries.

Yao should have dominate those games. Otherwise, we always see him as a mcgrady parasite (relying mcgrady's pass too much).

He did play well when McGrady went down last year. The problem was the Rockets couldn't win without T-Mac on the floor.

I'll give you that. But Yao needs to sustain his toughness throughout the year. Sometimes I'm just dumbfounded by his [soft] decisions in the paint. You never see that with Shaq. You never saw that with Hakeem. No need to compare him with others because those are the recent centers that are great. If he wants to be great (and maybe he doesn't), he needs to step up to the plate.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
Only good thing about tonight is Bucks won another game.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 2984Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
victorhe wrote:

But yi played horrible :? :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:58 pm
dragon2000 wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
victorhe wrote:
Yao_05_06 wrote:
The only positive about this stretch without McGrady is Scola's burgeoning play. I love his game.

And the what the hell is up with McInjury getting injured just before the toughest stretch of games??? Same thing last year! I'm starting to think that it's intentional. The damn injuries are again weak azz "day to day" injuries.

Yao should have dominate those games. Otherwise, we always see him as a mcgrady parasite (relying mcgrady's pass too much).

He did play well when McGrady went down last year. The problem was the Rockets couldn't win without T-Mac on the floor.

I'll give you that. But Yao needs to sustain his toughness throughout the year. Sometimes I'm just dumbfounded by his [soft] decisions in the paint. You never see that with Shaq. You never saw that with Hakeem. No need to compare him with others because those are the recent centers that are great. If he wants to be great (and maybe he doesn't), he needs to step up to the

plate.

yao must play tougher!! he should not consider passing the ball ....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 pm
Rockets went on a run when Steve Nash was on the bench.

The key to Adelman's offense is a point guard. No one is better than Steve Francis on Rockets team. So I am positive that Adelman will see that and start playing Steve more.

With a good point guard, there is no need for TMac or Yao to be dominant. What you need is balanced attack. Scola is a very good shooter, Mike James, Luther Head, TMac are all good shooting guards. Rafer Alston can bring the ball up and he is a good backup point guard. Small forward position is also talented on Rockets.

Money is on Steve Francis. If you think TMac is the money, you basketball IQ is as good as Morey or horse urine drinker or donkey ***** kisser. If you think Yao is the money, then your basket ball IQ is as good as JVG. :)

Yao just should be easy on himself. Don't take the bait, and go overboard. Take it easy, and the shooting will go up. Adelman's system takes the burden off his shoulders, and efectively will improve his game and helps his longevity in this game. Easy does it, Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 57904Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:11 pm
victorhe wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate that. That organization is going somewhere.

Offline Profile