<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #6: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Houston Rockets

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 pm
1Rockets11 wrote:
TMac has a point there. If Yi adds a better post game to his outside shooting and athletic ability, he could be a real star in this league. For now, Yi isn't strong enough or skilled enough in the low block to post anybody up.

How many times do I have to say this?

Yi has an excellent post game as displayed with the CNT during the summer. His lower body is extremely strong which helps him post up.

The guy is being told to play on the perimeter, yet you guys still expect him to play in the post? :x

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:47 pm
The more I watch Yao and Yi, the more I want to stomp Wang ZZ in the face, what a disgrace, flop he was!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Great China Derby !! Great plays from both Yao and Yi !!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Post from a Bucks fan on Real GM.

Quote:
am now a big Yi fan after this five game start. I questioned his ability and I was dead wrong. Hes for real... and I can hardly believe it has happened so fast. He put these numbers up easily, DESPITE his teammates. He and Redd are the future. That being said... Redd and Mo, reverted tonight. Badly. If I was Chinese and watching this team for the first time I would have a bad taste in my mouth right now.

Yi was shooting lights out in the second... got us back in the game. And our gaurds...all of them... shot us right back out. Not with open shots, but with selfish shots. Selfish plays.

I was embarassed for our team tonight. We had 200 million new fans watching and our gaurds set a another precedent..... it will erode the support here. Coach K needs to step up here. Im rooting for him.

As great as Mo's stat line looked tonight. It always does. He plays for himself, as I fear Redd does too.

Im alittle sad right now. Not at the effort. But instead, at how close this team is... but really how far without a leader at the point.

The future is Yi, Bogut, and Redd.... the rest need to be role players. Redd would settle down with a true distributor.... a veteran distributor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They probably have never seen CNT guards play. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:54 pm
Photos of Yao Ming and his little brother Yi Jianlian before the game.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS OF YAO & YI TOGETHER

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:56 pm
Tang Man wrote:
Post from a Bucks fan on Real GM.

Quote:
am now a big Yi fan after this five game start. I questioned his ability and I was dead wrong. Hes for real... and I can hardly believe it has happened so fast. He put these numbers up easily, DESPITE his teammates. He and Redd are the future. That being said... Redd and Mo, reverted tonight. Badly. If I was Chinese and watching this team for the first time I would have a bad taste in my mouth right now.

Yi was shooting lights out in the second... got us back in the game. And our gaurds...all of them... shot us right back out. Not with open shots, but with selfish shots. Selfish plays.

I was embarassed for our team tonight. We had 200 million new fans watching and our gaurds set a another precedent..... it will erode the support here. Coach K needs to step up here. Im rooting for him.

As great as Mo's stat line looked tonight. It always does. He plays for himself, as I fear Redd does too.

Im alittle sad right now. Not at the effort. But instead, at how close this team is... but really how far without a leader at the point.

The future is Yi, Bogut, and Redd.... the rest need to be role players. Redd would settle down with a true distributor.... a veteran distributor.

the future is Bogut.... he's horrible.. are you kidding me?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Jet_Li wrote:
the future is Bogut.... he's horrible.. are you kidding me?

Horrible? I though he had a decent 2nd half and even put a few nice moves on Yao. Anyway I think he is going to be a solid player but not elite. He is actually the perfect front cout compliment to Yi. ie a guy that rebounds and does the dirty and free up Yi to be more of an offensive threat.

Offline Profile