<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Official Thread on Yao Ming's Summer Activities 2007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:54 am
Tang Man wrote:
Geez another one these dumba$$ CNT fans that don't know what they are talking. Such negativity from this moronic CNT fan. What on earth he is going on about? This is an outrage. CNT are favor to collect the silver at next year's Olympics yet he talks about if CNT has got no chance. Dumb CNT fans like this making me mad. :lol:

I've read through all of the recent threads on CNT tournaments and matches etc. All I've seen from you and a bunch of other guys is non-constructive criticism. It's never, "The Cnt should have tried to grab more key rebounds" or something to that effect. It's always, "f*ck, the CNT have no chance at a medal at the olympics. They're a bunch of clueless f*cks. WZZ is a f*cking worthless retard. WZZ, Liu Wei, Wang Shipeng, Zhu Fangyu, Li Nan, Zhang Songtao, Mo Ke, Zhou Peng, Du Feng should be cut." :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:31 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
GuyWhoNeverSpeaks wrote:
I've read through all of the recent threads on CNT tournaments and matches etc. All I've seen from you and a bunch of other guys is non-constructive criticism. It's never, "The Cnt should have tried to grab more key rebounds" or something to that effect. It's always, "f*ck, the CNT have no chance at a medal at the olympics. They're a bunch of clueless f*cks. WZZ is a f*cking worthless retard. WZZ, Liu Wei, Wang Shipeng, Zhu Fangyu, Li Nan, Zhang Songtao, Mo Ke, Zhou Peng, Du Feng should be cut." :lol: :lol:

Figure it out bro. Watch some games and watch Yao's reaction when Shipeng takes a fallaway jumper with a guy hanging all over him etc You know judging from what Yao has been saying it seems like I am not the only one who is frustrated by CNT's lack of basketball IQ but hey if you want to continue to bury your head in the sand go for it. Yao isn't happy with the way CNT is playing but heck what the hell does Yao know right? He kick the ball into the stand after the CSKA game, I bet you he probably wish the ball was WZZ's head. While fans like you are happy that CNT is got 'so close' to CSKA I am at least glad that Yao took the loss hard because if he reacted like most fans here on this board did then neither he nor his team will ever achieve anything. Like I said figure it out.

I have to laugh at some of the excuses made for WZZ. He' a shooter therefore he should be excuse for not having a brain. :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:38 am
Tang Man wrote:
Figure it out bro. Watch some games and watch Yao's reaction when Shipeng takes a fallaway jumper with a guy hanging all over him etc You know judging from what Yao has been saying it seems like I am not the only one who is frustrated by CNT's lack of basketball IQ but hey if you want to continue to bury your head in the sand go for it. Yao isn't happy with the way CNT is playing but heck what the hell does Yao know right? He kick the ball into the stand after the CSKA game, I bet you he probably wish the ball was WZZ's head. While fans like you are happy that CNT is got 'so close' to CSKA I am at least glad that Yao took the loss hard because if he reacted like most fans here on this board did then neither he or his team will ever achieve anything. Like I said figure it out.

I have to laugh at some of the excuses made for WZZ. He' a shooter therefore he should be excuse for not having a brain. :lol: :lol:

Dude, let's get a few things straight...

1. The game against CSKA meant nothing. It's not like China was just eliminated from the olympics.

2. I can understand that Yao and certain CNT fans would be angry at this loss. But you've taken this ****** overboard. Your insults toward WZZ were pretty sickening IMO.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:58 am
User avatarPosts: 2930Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
http://www.56.com/u60/v_MTk4NDYyNDk.html#CommentPlace

Warning: This highlight is of yi only, so dont get angry if you dont see anyone else.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:29 am
LOL. I've just been looking through some of the old threads on the CNT's games. Even when the CNT was blowing out opposing teams by over 40 points, the bashers were still making excuses.

"If Yao wasn't playing, CNT would have lost this game"

"CNT's opponents aren't playing very well"

"Dammit, Wang Zhizhi just missed a three-pointer. Cut him from the CNT"

:lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:31 am
User avatarPosts: 56693Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
You surely can't miss the Big Fella when the huge 1,200+ Chinese delegation entered the arena of the Special Olympics, can you ??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 am
BTW, people are exaggerating how bad the refs were in these games. Calls were going both ways.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:31 am
GuyWhoNeverSpeaks wrote:
LOL. I've just been looking through some of the old threads on the CNT's games. Even when the CNT was blowing out opposing teams by over 40 points, the bashers were still making excuses.
"If Yao wasn't playing, CNT would have lost this game"

"CNT's opponents aren't playing very well"

"Dammit, Wang Zhizhi just missed a three-pointer. Cut him from the CNT"

:lol: :lol:

And when was that bro????

People have just got to learn to accept WZZ for what he is, an average player. If his outside shot isn't falling then you simply can't keep him in the game like against CSKA. When you do the result is often a loss just like yesterday. The guy simply doesn't offer the team much other than his outside shooting. So coack K's has to take some blame for keeping him in the game. I know it's too much for you to accept emotionally but let it go bro.

Anyway, I am done with CNT, it's time to move onto the NBA. Good luck to Yao and Yi in the upcoming season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:36 am
supraman wrote:
http://www.56.com/u60/v_MTk4NDYyNDk.html#CommentPlace

Warning: This highlight is of yi only, so dont get angry if you dont see anyone else.

Thanks for the highlights bro. So Yi is flying out of Shanghai to Chicago now I guess. That long hour flight is just so tiring. I hope the Bucks got him first class tickets.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:43 am
User avatarPosts: 56693Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

MORE at the opening ceremony of the Special Olympics

Offline Profile