Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game #7: Win Or Go Home

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

The heart-broken Rockets..................

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
I blame JVG, Les, and CD.

why?

JVG - for not developing our bench - our starters specially Yao, all looked tired and drained. Jazz has a bench they have a deeper bench and sloan rested their starters well. JVG is the worst coach for making any adjustment, period.



Les - cheap bastard! open your Freakin' wallet and get some good players to surround Yao and Tmac. we need a true PF and a PG.

CD - thanks for getting us last sec trade for wells, he really turn out to be great and helping us in the playoffs.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
battousai wrote:
I blame JVG, Les, and CD.

why?

JVG - for not developing our bench - our starters specially Yao, all looked tired and drained. Jazz has a bench they have a deeper bench and sloan rested their starters well. JVG is the worst coach for making any adjustment, period.



Les - cheap bastard! open your Freakin' wallet and get some good players to surround Yao and Tmac. we need a true PF and a PG.

CD - thanks for getting us last sec trade for wells, he really turn out to be great and helping us in the playoffs.


stop making excuses for yao and mcgrdy(where was he games 2-6) and blame them it's 90% their fault. les has never bee a cheap owner dumbass. you see theres something called a salary cap so les could open his wallet as wide as angelina jolie's cooter and he couldnt spend more than the mid level exception. its called the rules look them up.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 98Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:44 am
The only game where McGrady played up to his superstar hype was game 5.

As simple as that.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Yao is the best C in the NBA, but does that mean anything? hell no. The only franchise/superstar player this series was Carlos Boozer. The guy just destroyed Yao Ming. Yao is a good player but not a great one. When a rebound is up in the air, who wants it more? who has more desire to go after it? Boozer. I have a newfound respect for the dude, he has the hunger and desire to put his team on his shoulder and take over. Can't say the same thing for Yao, aside from his #'s, it was a dissapointing series. He could've etched his name in the history books and done something great for the Rockets but he did not rise to the occasion. The Rockets face big question marks this summer regarding Yao and Tmac, 2 losers who can't carry a team out the 1st round.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:01 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
tharock220 wrote:
battousai wrote:
I blame JVG, Les, and CD.

why?

JVG - for not developing our bench - our starters specially Yao, all looked tired and drained. Jazz has a bench they have a deeper bench and sloan rested their starters well. JVG is the worst coach for making any adjustment, period.



Les - cheap bastard! open your Freakin' wallet and get some good players to surround Yao and Tmac. we need a true PF and a PG.

CD - thanks for getting us last sec trade for wells, he really turn out to be great and helping us in the playoffs.


stop making excuses for yao and mcgrdy(where was he games 2-6) and blame them it's 90% their fault. les has never bee a cheap owner dumbass. you see theres something called a salary cap so les could open his wallet as wide as angelina jolie's cooter and he couldnt spend more than the mid level exception. its called the rules look them up.





I see that u at least agreed with my 2 out of 3. or u not saying it.


i know we are all emotional right now, but don't let it get the better of u.

there is a thing called over your salary cap and paying, just ask the knickers


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:04 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
nig1 wrote:
Yao is the best C in the NBA, but does that mean anything? hell no. The only franchise/superstar player this series was Carlos Boozer. The guy just destroyed Yao Ming. Yao is a good player but not a great one. When a rebound is up in the air, who wants it more? who has more desire to go after it? Boozer. I have a newfound respect for the dude, he has the hunger and desire to put his team on his shoulder and take over. Can't say the same thing for Yao, aside from his #'s, it was a dissapointing series. He could've etched his name in the history books and done something great for the Rockets but he did not rise to the occasion. The Rockets face big question marks this summer regarding Yao and Tmac, 2 losers who can't carry a team out the 1st round.



I think it has alot to do with Yao being tired and out of gas. not to use it as an excuse, but just calling it as it. Yao performed badly so no excuse, but JVG is equal if not more so while as a head coach.

Even Deke was complainting about PT during the playoffs, so there is our thin bench.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:06 am
Posts: 128Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:51 pm
I feel Bad for JVG but the guy could not coach for ******.
that guy rafer is worst then anybody I've seen. piece of junk get penatrate can't shoot can't pass. Nothing what is he good at other bring the ball to half court. We are trying to be a championship contender here and why the heck doe no one in the notice the rafer is why we lost the series.
We could have play vspan he would had helped alot.
I cant' agreed more with most of the post about why the whole series did yao have to guard boozer, and the final 8 second explain why stupidity by the coaching staff not to foul.
Yes I'm ver disappointed but Yao ming fans here and I speak of true yao ming fans. Yao played his heart out throughout this series with the ref un fair officials he tough it out. Also he just came back from knee injuries not that long ago I still think he hasn'r recover 100%. I know that because I have a knee injury and without actually sugery it wont be 100% atleast to next year.
So ****** you to all you fake you fan here you are a disgrace and no better than those haters actually even worst than hatters. I rockets have no that can be consitant to help yao. Yao is the most consitant player in the whole team. Yes rebounding was bad for yao tonight but the ball did not bounce right that's just how their is called such an offensive rebound. no one to blame but thats how the ball bounce.

Again for all those disgrace yao ming fans please join the haters because your no different. I dont' think any true yao fans and yao need your support.

HOw to win a champion and I guarentee it Next Year.

Fire JVG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trade RA if anyone needs him put him the D league.
(I'm so serious it is so important to a championship calibor team to have a good point guard. If we had like bob sura not even need to be a superstar. so one that have the thrive and can penatrate and shoot a higher percentage. we give yao and tmac help.
I mean he make some shot and who doesn in the NBA.
But for the entire season he shots the ball to many times and have a very very low field goal percent and can't pass or penatrate.

Train Vspan in the off season. (or find a good point guard.)
Get a decent Power forward that have a decent offensive but can rebound.
Hayes work on his offensive in the off season.
NO need to spend alot of money the acquire help.
Just doing those will guarentee the ROcket for a championship Next Year.


Again I've been so sick of reading all this yao haters(fan) we don't need your support so Fcuk Off.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:06 am
Posts: 485Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:22 am
Jesus..all the yao haters have raisen from their graves....there is no excuse for Yao to average 27 points and 10 boards this series...he should have scored 50 points and grab 20 boards...he should grab all the rebound when T mac shoots 40% from the field for the series..he should grap all of R altson misses....he shot like 30% this series...he should kung fu his way and dunk the ball and screme like a monkey...he should tell JVG to play V span or S Novak when the bench players are not producing...

give credit where credit is due...but don;t play the blame game...Yao is a great basketball player but basketball is a team game and the rox lack team defense...lack offensive talent..lack a bench...T mac and Yao played well this series but at the end the rox lack the talent the UTAH JAZZ who started 13-0 this season for a reason....

AK-47 is a very good player
Boozer is an all star
M okur is the turkey twist
D williams is a master at the point in just year 2
D fisher playoff experience

the pg position is what killed us this series...R alston can hold D williams' jock...also having Yao guard Boozer is silllly...Boozer exploited that matchup game in and game out, not adjustment from JVG...
Yao can't outquick outleap most players in the NBA...but it is not his fault or because he is shiftless....Yao is still my favorite


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 578Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:10 pm
trevianjoe wrote:
Jesus..all the yao haters have raisen from their graves....there is no excuse for Yao to average 27 points and 10 boards this series...he should have scored 50 points and grab 20 boards...he should grab all the rebound when T mac shoots 40% from the field for the series..he should grap all of R altson misses....he shot like 30% this series...he should kung fu his way and dunk the ball and screme like a monkey...he should tell JVG to play V span or S Novak when the bench players are not producing...

give credit where credit is due...but don;t play the blame game...Yao is a great basketball player but basketball is a team game and the rox lack team defense...lack offensive talent..lack a bench...T mac and Yao played well this series but at the end the rox lack the talent the UTAH JAZZ who started 13-0 this season for a reason....

AK-47 is a very good player
Boozer is an all star
M okur is the turkey twist
D williams is a master at the point in just year 2
D fisher playoff experience

the pg position is what killed us this series...R alston can hold D williams' jock...also having Yao guard Boozer is silllly...Boozer exploited that matchup game in and game out, not adjustment from JVG...
Yao can't outquick outleap most players in the NBA...but it is not his fault or because he is shiftless....Yao is still my favorite


I love Yao, but I realize his glaring weaknesses. He certainly wasn't the reason why we lost, but he also was a big reason why we did not win. Yao simply does not dominate inferior oppoents, please don't tell me you think Okur is on Yao's level. Certainly, everyone one the Rox deserves blame but it starts with the stars. Now Rafer had a pretty bad series in terms of shooting, but nobody ever said that Rafer is a good shooter. He is streaky at best, but he did take care of the ball and made mostly solid decisions. JVG though is really wearing me out, and I use to be a huge fan of his.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 45 of 46
455 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum