<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game #7: Win Or Go Home

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 100Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:16 pm
Yao_05_06 wrote:
rox88 wrote:
SCREW HOUSTON ROCKETS, >> SCREW YAO MING

LETS JUST CREATE A Yi Jian Lian FORUM AND LETS ROOT FOR HIM. INO HE AINT A PU$$Y AND WILL DUNK.

AND SO THE STORY OF TMAC's LEGACY LIVES ON FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE YR. NO EXCUSES, LEADS THE SERIES BY 2-0 AND STILL LOSE. I REMEMBERED MAGICS ONCE LEAD 3-1 AND LOST TO PISTIONS.

TMac is finished. This year was the last year that his back was able to hold out. He's already lost the hunger. This was his chance to get past the first round. From here on, it's down hill for TMac. Mark my words.

TMac will pass the first round eventually. But not as the leading role. His back is just too weak to shoulder the whole team. I can tell you one day a team (might be Rockets) will buy out his contract just to get rid of his fat contract and an elite team will sign him for the veteran mimum. He might get a ring someday. :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 pm
JVG had no chance but to put Yao back in. Jazz scored on back to back baskets penetrating the lane. When Yao and Deke ain't on the floor, the paint is often wide open with Shane on the wing guarding someone else.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
another disappointed playoff run. expect some moves this off season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:50 pm
I wanted to BELIEVE!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:51 pm
serious, rockets GM, here are some things u need to do

1. fire JVG
2. trade tmac when he still got value, i can't endure anymore injuries by him
3. trade Yao, if not you better damn sure to get him a protector in the paint for weakside. a better stronger PF.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:52 pm
yorkyufan wrote:
Yao_05_06 wrote:
rox88 wrote:
SCREW HOUSTON ROCKETS, >> SCREW YAO MING

LETS JUST CREATE A Yi Jian Lian FORUM AND LETS ROOT FOR HIM. INO HE AINT A PU$$Y AND WILL DUNK.

AND SO THE STORY OF TMAC's LEGACY LIVES ON FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE YR. NO EXCUSES, LEADS THE SERIES BY 2-0 AND STILL LOSE. I REMEMBERED MAGICS ONCE LEAD 3-1 AND LOST TO PISTIONS.

TMac is finished. This year was the last year that his back was able to hold out. He's already lost the hunger. This was his chance to get past the first round. From here on, it's down hill for TMac. Mark my words.

TMac will pass the first round eventually. But not as the leading role. His back is just too weak to shoulder the whole team. I can tell you one day a team (might be Rockets) will buy out his contract just to get rid of his fat contract and an elite team will sign him for the veteran mimum. He might get a ring someday. :oops:

That's what I meant -- not as a leader.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:05 pm
Posts: 211Location: Davis, CAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:12 pm
Don't too sad. We are a little unlucky in the late of 4th quarter. Jazz made three 3 point shoots, and two 3 point plays. Jazz also had three lucky offensive rebounds.

I don't like the referee in this series.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
The Rockets gave their best efforts........

But not good enough ....and it never meant to be for TMAC and Big Yao advancing into Round 2.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:08 pm
i say we fired all the coaching staff in rockets this off season.

how can no one make any adjustment on guarding okur? he has been shooting 4s all night long and we missed him?

last 8 sec with no fouls, come on rockets. wake up and smell your coffee!

Offline Profile