<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game #7: Win Or Go Home

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Win OR Go Home!
We have home court, the only 7th game of the 1st round! We did not loose the momentum during last game. I believe we can pull it off! I also believe we can beat Warriors and go the finals! Let us hope....
Crital moment: beginning of the game, end of 2nd quarter, beginning of the 3rd quarter. I think it will not be a tight game like last one. Any team can make a run during that time will destroy the confidence of the other and win the game in the last! I can not wait. It is not about strategy, not about skills, only determination.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:31 pm
I just hope Yao and TMac got enough rest. I really didn't want them to put everything on the line for game 6.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Another conspiracy from NBA: Rox will win game 7 because of huge market in China. I was not surprised that Rox will have game 7. Remember Tmac was complaining after the game: in the beginning of the game, hand check, foul, hand check, foul; at the end of game, no calls. Why? It is an old cliche around NBA for a long time anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:57 pm
Home court + officiating = victory

Man, Dirk is really taking a lot of heat today. Dallas press and Mavs fan talking about trading him. LOL
I'm glad, for Yao's sake, that Houston is a more low key city. :lol:

Yao will have easier time with GS than Dirk as long as he stays in the post and not try to do fade away jumpers. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:25 pm
COME ON MOTHERFUCKERS SHOW WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF

you only get a limited number of chances in life.

WHOEVER WANTS IT IS GONNA WIN

despite the 3 losses at utah, the stars are aligned this year as well as they're ever gonna be for rox to push into the playoffs

- game 7 at home

- beatable GSW w/ homecourt

- one magical series against the Suns

- then finals versus EC team they can beat...

it's a long shot but when is the road gonna be any easier... GSW, Denver, Utah are all going to get stronger the next few years... in the EC orlando, chicago and cleveland aren't gonna get any worse.

ps. dirk deserves the criticism. if houston has a total collapse and somehow blow a totally winnable game 7... this situation in houston isn't what we think it is and everyone from tmac to JVG to CD to yao are gonna have to answer as well

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:56 pm
If AK47 & Okur play like last nite, the Rockets will "GONE FISHING".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Let's hope YAO has some more tricks in his bag that he hasn't shown in the series. Otherwise, YAO & Dirk will always be mentioned together in one breath.

WE BELIEVE!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
We are going to win the NBA Championships !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:25 pm
alpha_yao wrote:
Let's hope YAO has some more tricks in his bag that he hasn't shown in the series. Otherwise, YAO & Dirk will always be mentioned together in one breath.

WE BELIEVE!
It's going to take good play by the whole team to beat Jazz tomorrow. If our 3 pointers go in and Yao and Tmac play decent we have a chance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:53 pm
dont copycat "WE BELIEVE". The Rockets' crowd doesnt have the energy and intensity from the Warriors crowd. The Rockets dont have the energy and intensity of the Warriors.

Offline Profile