<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 75: Golden States Warrior @ Rockets 4/4/2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:26 pm
Like what I said before: Tmac a big game choker!!!! I was wondering about his back. Now it hurts!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
I smell bullsh!!!!t.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:40 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
I smell bullsh!!!!t.

I am really worried about this team now. I do not think they are ready at all. I think the coach can not handle the team now. With Tmac and Bonzi turn against him, all the good work will go south. We are shopping for a new coach pretty soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:53 pm
quit QQ and simmer down

learn to be a real fan... before the utah game the yao is MVP of the league and this team is going to the WCF and 2 games later, tmac sucks and this team is in trouble?

this team is exactly at the same place it was before the utah game. these losses really mean nothing. whether the rox play the utah series at home or on the road, they still have the physical tools to push in the playoffs and how far they go depends entirely on how the stars and role players respond to the playoff pressure. for an untested team like this home court means almost 0... it's all how well tmac, yao and crew step up... if they dont, even homecourt wont save em

this 4th quarter stuff isn't anything new... there's been symptoms of it ever since yao returned. hell the exact thing happened versus LA and no one was crying then. it's not new that tmac's been shooting like ******. yao's been slow for what? 5 years? and cant grab an offensive rebound to save his life. yao wont shoot with the game on the line and defers to tmac no matter how badly he's jacking up shots... none of this is new, but despite all this, the rox can win games. nothing drastic has changed in the past 2 games

learn to be a real fan and give your team a chance to prove themselves. it sucks that they're losing these ****** games with playoff ramifications BUT IT'S STILL NOT THE PLAYOFFS. if you're fans of these players let them try to make adjustments and believe in them. let em play the series before you start bailing on them and crying how this player or that sucks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:05 am
mdking wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
I smell bullsh!!!!t.

I am really worried about this team now. I do not think they are ready at all. I think the coach can not handle the team now. With Tmac and Bonzi turn against him, all the good work will go south. We are shopping for a new coach pretty soon.

Why do you say TMAc is not listening to JVG? TMac's back is just hurting him a bit. So he just needed some more rest to prevent further injury.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:10 am
Sure would be nice to have a point guard who can create some easy baskets for everyone else.

Reefer missed too many shots, had too many turnovers, and way too few assist. How far can the Rockets go with an average backup point guard like him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:27 am
User avatarPosts: 69Location: Good better best - Don't let it rest until your good is better and your better best!!!!Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:41 am
I do not know, but it seems obvious that the Rockets have lots of Problems with Teams like GSW, PHX, DAL...such teams who have a lot of athletic players who have one big guy who defends Yao and when Yao gets the ball he is double, triple-teamed. Of course he cannot score, so the other players have to step up, keep running, make it even harder for the defender and create space for Yao, so that he is able to go 1-1.
It seems simple, I know, but, the Rockets really have to see how they can play better against such teams :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 am
User avatarPosts: 653Location: philadelphiaJoined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:24 pm
i just don't like the idea of rox losing at home.. there's a history of it already.. well.. i believe rox will crush utah in a 7 games series tho believe it or not..
regarding today's game
to be honest.. i think the fact that t-mac went down had shaken up the flow of the rox early game.. if he didn't get that minor injury we could've won easily.. but i believe he made the right decision.. we can't afford to LOSE HIM B4 PLAYOFF!!! i would much rather STICK WITH THE 5TH SPOT THAN PLAYING IN PLAYOFF WITHOUT T_MAC!!!!!

GOO ROX!!! HOME LOST AGAINST THE LIKES OF WARRIORS.. LAKERS.. CLIPPERS ARE UNFORGIVABLE!!! EVEN WITHOUT T_MAC!! IF U GUYS WANNA MAKE A GOOD PLAYOFF RUN!! U GUYS BETTER START BEATING THOSE SCRUBS AT HOME EVEN WITHOUT T_MAC!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 am
I think John gave a very good insight of this game and the team. I totaly agree. The coach will not bring us anywhere.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
mdking wrote:
I think John gave a very good insight of this game and the team. I totaly agree. The coach will not bring us anywhere.

John didn't say anything of the sort crackhead.

Anyway fellas, the Rockets have beat the Warriors already this season, they just had McGrady. Yao also had 38 and 18 against them in a loss. It was just a bad game for everyone not named Luther Head.

Offline Profile