<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 75: Golden States Warrior @ Rockets 4/4/2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 923Location: Asturias, Spain.Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am
S H I T

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 40Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:37 pm
Why not Luther?!!?!?!?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:29 pm
Man, with Luthers hot shooting tonight from 3point land, if Tmac didn't get those damn back problems, we may have won this one even with all the Fronting of Yao. :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
YaoMingFan wrote:
Man, with Luthers hot shooting tonight from 3point land, if Tmac didn't get those damn back problems, we may have won this one even with all the Fronting of Yao. :(

There is nothing wrong with McGrady's back! He just didn't want to play tonight.

McGrady saw the Witch Doctor on Monday, he has no excuses other than he is a wimp!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 58973Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 58973Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
TMAC's troubled back !!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
1) Van Gundy will resign after this season..
2) T-Mac will not renew contract
3) Yao Ming will be re-united with Stevie Franchise !
4) Ric Adelman will take over as coach

April Fools !!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 pm

The never-give-up (yet struggling) Rockets

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:29 pm
pryuen wrote:

The never-give-up (yet struggling) Rockets

LOL Battier!!! Yeah, I'd make that face too if someone did that to Me! :shock: :oops: :twisted: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist, but thanks for the pics Pry.:)

Alright I'm done...
<(leaves room)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Image http://blogs.chron.com/franblinebury/20 ... xcuse.html

April 04, 2007

Weak back for T-Mac? Weak excuse?

The official word coming from the Rockets is that McGrady has a stiff lower back and will not be back tonight for precautionary reasons.

Are you buying it?

Posted by Fran Blinebury at April 4, 2007 08:55 PM

Comments

makes more sense, but didnt you ask jones if he was hurt and they said no?

Steve,

That's right. They said at least three times during the first half that there was nothing wrong.

Fran

Posted by: steve at April 4, 2007 09:01 PM

what isn't that the same reason bonzi has been out?

Posted by: Jason at April 4, 2007 09:01 PM

HELL NO...I think this is all JVG

Posted by: feraas at April 4, 2007 09:01 PM

I'm buying that you're a t-mac hater who wishes he had his life.

Posted by: Rich at April 4, 2007 09:02 PM

this sucks..kinda caught me off guard...i hope its true becuase now for the first time..i question what is really wrong with t-mac but damn fran u making sound like t-mac is faking and now everyone is going to be riding him bashing him all day

MJ,

I didn't say one damn thing about him faking anything. I told you when he went out. when you asked me questions about why he wasn't back in, I asked the questions of the Rockets and the medical staff and I gave you their answers.

One thing I would not accuse him of is faking an injury.

Fran

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:04 PM

i smell bs

you already mentioned that t-mac was ready to come back and jvdummy didn't look at him.

if t-mac had a stiff back he wouldn't have played, just lke he didn't play against phoenix. t-mac won't take that chance anymore. especially since it's GS..

players under jvdummy usually have mysterious injuries.

i don't buy this at all.

Posted by: mozes at April 4, 2007 09:05 PM

I think that is a valid reasin because you would rather have your star player miss a game agaisnt GS than possibly risk a more serious injury and have to sit out during the post season. I hope he gets better quick and I think that the tracy-less rockets do have a chance against GS.

Posted by: AB at April 4, 2007 09:05 PM

Tmac just has to go. Jonathan Feigen and all his excuses for Tmac is getting old too. Fans are tired of Mac playing with low energy and taking games off. Enough is enough. Call out Tmac sports writers! JVG finally grew a pair. Good for him.

Posted by: Rob at April 4, 2007 09:06 PM

are we giving up on catching the 4th seed ?

Posted by: LongHorn at April 4, 2007 09:06 PM

Nope!

Posted by: GK at April 4, 2007 09:07 PM

Maybe saving him for the playoff??? maybe?....

Could be trying to P*ss him off so he will be fired up for the first round? I'm just throwing things out there.

Posted by: Dustin at April 4, 2007 09:07 PM

Maybe Van Gundy knows Rudy T. put his house in LA up for sale and his days in Houston are limited, so he's giving the old high, hard one to Les Alexander.

Posted by: city warrior at April 4, 2007 09:07 PM

I personally think this is all on Mac.. Hopefully this will inspire him to play with passion in EVERY game and not coast like he's been doing lately.

Posted by: Nick Likos at April 4, 2007 09:07 PM

therefore this is a bonzi-JVG situation, say hes hurt when hes not so people stop questioning, but meanwhile lets focus on what our boys are doing right now how about em!

Posted by: steve at April 4, 2007 09:08 PM

Yes, I buy it. Me-Mac has a weak spine and no heart. Better to sit his precious posterior and let PLAYERS WHO WANT to PLAY, PLAY! I hope the Rockets WIN tonight, and show T-Mac that no player is above the TEAM. I am growing frustrated with T-Mac. He's as talented as Kobe but has no heart. He is a loser and a baby. Go Yao!

Posted by: Greg at April 4, 2007 09:08 PM

ok it doesnt make sense fran becuase didnt u say t-mac stood up a couple of times to check in..can u be a little more specific im so confused

MJ,

I've told you everything I've seen and heard as plainly as I can. You're leaping to your own conclusions.

Fran

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:10 PM

Interesting! This is getting more and more intersting. Where is Bonzi? could we see him playing tonight?

Posted by: wei at April 4, 2007 09:12 PM

Tmac needs to go simple as that. The Rockets has a nice core group of young guys: Yao, Battier, Head, Hayes, Alston.

Trade Tmac for a solid pg so alston can be a backup and a good power foward so Hayes can be a backup.

Posted by: Paul at April 4, 2007 09:14 PM

Whenever T-mac is not happy either he thinks someone takes his spotlight or something else he is not happy about. He will claim his lower back stiff or says he will retire soon.
He is great player and has talent but he is lack of enthusiasm of winning. See Kobe as an example.

Posted by: xman at April 4, 2007 09:15 PM

i said u make it SOUND like t-mac is faking when u asked us..are u buying it?...

MJ,

I did not say ONE DAMN THING about him faking it.

When I asked about "do you buy it?" I was asking about the Rockets statement? Do you think they were covering up for a dispute between JVG and McGrady?

Fran

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:15 PM

Sit Tmac next to billy and biitch to him about not playing. T-crap's days are numbered.

Posted by: Juan at April 4, 2007 09:16 PM

I believe it. There's a reason McGrady went back to see his "doctor". His back probably act up long ago, which resulted in his shooting slump. Maybe this time the magic couldn't cure McGrady.

Posted by: jeffy at April 4, 2007 09:19 PM

wow, trade t-mac and keep Rafer as part of the core eh? things change so fast around here.

Posted by: NERO at April 4, 2007 09:20 PM

Just dump Mac for some good players. This team will go nowhere with Mac as its Captain.

Posted by: Nick Walsh at April 4, 2007 09:20 PM

you guys are idiot if you think t-mac will be traded. noone would want a 16+ mil player and obvoisly with a bad back. and if t-mac and jvdummy had an argument who do you think cd, alexander or morey will be forced to keep, obviously jvdummy keeps benching player among other things so he'll be the one getting kicked out. if the fact that there's tension in the locker room between mac and jvdummy is true and it all leads to 1 conclusion then jvdummy has processed his firing 100X faster...

Posted by: mozes at April 4, 2007 09:21 PM

Fran why have you stop blogging? The game is still close.

Sal,

I've been approving comments and answering questions like this one.

Fran

Posted by: Sal at April 4, 2007 09:21 PM

thanxs ..like i really knew thats what it meant..that can be really misleading..u should probably re-state that then

MJ,

No. You should read it the right way and not tell me that I said something different.

Fran

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:22 PM

Who can we trade T-Mac for? Kobe or Carter or billups or ???

Wei,

You need to check with Nick and get the answers I gave him.

Fran

Posted by: Wei at April 4, 2007 09:23 PM

I would also like to add along with Fran. Fran and Jonathan both have said the entire time that T-Mac is not faking it. Argue about everything else, but that he is faking it, or that they said he was is no joke, its not funny, and its not true.

Nero,

Thank you.

Fran

Posted by: NERO at April 4, 2007 09:23 PM

is yao playing scared..he doesnt seem to be aggressive right now..what is going on in this ball game

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:24 PM

Mac should have been traded during the summer. Don't need a guy that can get hurt at anytime. So close to the playoffs too.

Posted by: Eric at April 4, 2007 09:24 PM

McGrady did miss three shots, but that's norm for him anyway. He also had 3 assists 1 steal and 1 block in 6 minutes. I don't see why he should be punished. Unless it's another thing JVG sees while no one else does.

Posted by: jeffy at April 4, 2007 09:25 PM

I think JVG has given up on that 4th seed and is resting him for the playoffs....i dont blame him

Posted by: Omar at April 4, 2007 09:25 PM

Do you really not like Tracy Mcgrady????? and I really do not think that he would fake an injury (I'm not saying that you do), that is just very selfish..he is just being cautious -

Posted by: AB at April 4, 2007 09:26 PM

When rox needs it during the critical moment, T-mac always withdraws by his selfish, childish play. Van Gundy is impotent how to manage the team. he keeps changing the lineups and does not how to win the game during the critical time. Please drop T-mac and Van Gundy at the end of the seaon.

Posted by: dante at April 4, 2007 09:30 PM

Tmac needs to go simple as that. The Rockets has a nice core group of young guys: Yao, Battier, Head, Hayes, Alston.

Trade Tmac for a solid pg so alston can be a backup and a good power foward so Hayes can be a backup.

Paul, Paul, Paul. You're haste is not appreciated. Despite how much people question his durability and heart, trading Tracy McGrady would be almost as stupid as the the Texan's infamous draft day. You are a fair weather fan, Paul. Do yo have inside knowledge of his ongoing health problems or something? Because from what I can see he simply did not take care of himself in his younger years when he was making a name for himself in this league. He was a young flashy dunker and scorer. He played almost recklessly. So now his back is reaping the aftermath of those years. He is the only player on our team that can single-handedly take over and win a game for us, he doesn't need assists. Tracy McGrady will be in the hall of fame with or without a championship and I hope it is in a Rockets uniform.

Posted by: Victor Bonona at April 4, 2007 09:32 PM

I say get rid of the main problem first. JVG

Posted by: john kay at April 4, 2007 09:33 PM

"Tmac needs to go simple as that. The Rockets has a nice core group of young guys: Yao, Battier, Head, Hayes, Alston.
Trade Tmac for a solid pg so alston can be a backup and a good power foward so Hayes can be a backup."

Paul, Paul, Paul. You're haste is not appreciated. Despite how much people question his durability and heart, trading Tracy McGrady would be almost as stupid as the the Texan's infamous draft day. You are a fair weather fan, Paul. Do yo have inside knowledge of his ongoing health problems or something? Because from what I can see he simply did not take care of himself in his younger years when he was making a name for himself in this league. He was a young flashy dunker and scorer. He played almost recklessly. So now his back is reaping the aftermath of those years. He is the only player on our team that can single-handedly take over and win a game for us, he doesn't need assists. Tracy McGrady will be in the hall of fame with or without a championship and I hope it is in a Rockets uniform.

Posted by: Victor Bonoan at April 4, 2007 09:34 PM

I think that Jeff Van Gundy does not like Bonzi, that is the impression I have.....but, everybody says give the ball to T-Mac....it appears that he is the only one that can make it happen....maybe the rockets would win at some point, IF everybody had a chance to play!

Posted by: ana pacheco at April 4, 2007 09:35 PM

van gundy is confusing with his game plan. where is the usual lineup? Yao only shot 4 time and we are in the fourth quarter!

Posted by: dante at April 4, 2007 09:36 PM

wow well tmac is my favorite player but you are right it looks like he is not putting out all the effort for some reason because he is afraid his back is going to get hurt he better not be afraid when playoff time comes because then they will have no choice and i think this is jeff van gundy trying to prove a point to tmac because the trainer would have said something

Posted by: Jeff at April 4, 2007 09:37 PM

i know u dont think he is faking but this is your blog and one would think that its your statement..to ask are u buying it can go in so many ways dammit.WEAK EXCUSE? sounds like t-mac is covering up becuase he is not playing..it can go different ways..i think thats what most people on this blog is talking about whether he is covering up are not..and everybody is being an ***** about it.. thats y the rockets are loosing..yao is not being aggressive,,alston is turning the ball over way more than he usually does..battier cant hit a shot simply becuase t-mac is not in the game and the team has givin up

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:39 PM

Game seems kind of fishy with GS's eighth spot and the rockets star players.....watch JVG take Head out of the game now...

Posted by: Ban Chod at April 4, 2007 09:41 PM

we might as well play t-mac..fram wuts up with yao in this game..only four shots

MJ,

They've had an incredibly difficult time of even getting the ball to Yao all night long. 7 turnovers in the first 8 minutes and 22 on the night.

Fran

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:48 PM

The bench players are playing hard now, I am worried about Yao's game, when he is covered like a bag of money but with punches all over, and the zebras are whistling BS, he can not get any shots. Now, everyteam will do that, which seems successful and mentally deflating. Gosh, make they pay and beat them!!
If it turns out that T-Mac does have a sore-back, I will take the following back, but I am putting it out right now:
T-Mac is talented but immature and doesn't have a big heart. He is benched, he doesn't even have the gut to sit through the game. Is it thin-skin, or just typical teenager behaviour? I totally support JVG on this one, wake him up and open up his eyes, the world is much much big than his small me-world. I don't want to sound harsh, and I am not bashing him. I am just saying what I see. Sometimes, the good medicine tastes bitter.

Posted by: sturbbon stone at April 4, 2007 09:51 PM

well sturbbon if u are not bashing t-mac then what are u doing

Posted by: mj at April 4, 2007 09:55 PM

Offline Profile WWW