<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  NBA 2006 ALL STARS WEEK-END @ HOUSTON

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:21 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
Did any of you all notice how Yao didnt play any d. It was damn embarrasing.
This is the first all star game in the last few years that had a lot of defense. Yao thinks that the main thing to worry about in an all star game is to score. However, tonight he was shown he was wrong. Oh, well life goes on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:27 pm
I think Yao has been conditioned to run to the basket after every screen. When he and Kobe ran the PNR, Yao was like "trying to beat him to the basket" resulting in him running into Kobe and the ball going out of bounds.

and it would have been so embarassing for Yao if Shaq had connected on that alley-oop.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
T-Mac was a damn ball-hog that game, he had at least 3possessions where he could have passed to Yao but took the three instead. :x

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
biada wrote:
damn, everytime I see yao play, i say to myself, "wtf are you doing"......

this guy just sucks. what is wrong with him? this is an all star, he should be taking all kinds of shot instead of wasting time screening.

shaq even played yao. if shaq had made that play against yao, that would of been OVER for yao........ that play where shaq was at the 3 pt line, threw a pass under yao's leg, and then went up for a alley-hoop dunk....... oh man. if shaq were to finish that play, yao's carreer would have ben OVER...

And how did yao reply to that? he ran to the other side to set up a stupid screen...... LAME...

yao should have demanded the ball and piss a couple of 3-pt shots over shaq...

instead, yao was on the floor for about 15 minutes, and half of those minutes went to setting up screens....... what a FAG. Disgrace to the Chinese people.

And today was the day Dirk proved to yao ming fans that he is better. Dirk can do everything Yao does..... but yao cant do what dirk can do..

Did you see the reverse slam by dirk,,,,, man for a 7 footer to be that athletic and talented....... is F N amazing.......

And WTF is up with T-mac trying to be the hero? he took all sorts of stupid threes. he is the reason why they lost.... Should of gave the ball to Kobe....

Yao ming was asking for the ball a couple times tmac had it, and what did tmac do? shot the stupid 3 and missed.

Tmac just sucks. Cant understand why the commentator kept on repeating how the rockets suck without him.... they didn't eve mention how they also sucked w/o yao...

Yao is in a slump rite now. He did play bad, but if youve been watching the rox this season when Yao was playing, he had more good games then bad. Yeah tmac did jack up a lot of shots, but ppl wanted him to be the hero. But even worse look at Ray Allen he jacked up a ton of threes. You just kinda seem pissed that the west lost and needa good relaxation. But what pissed me most was how Yao played no d and got scooled a lot. Yao just doesnt get offended by plays like that like u do i guess.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:35 pm
well he should cause he's really looking like a punk in the game.

they had a 20pt lead. everytime they put yao back in, guess what, they start to suck.

kobe also sucked. he should of said, ****** you Tmac, imma score 80 pts by myself.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:40 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
T-Mac was a damn ball-hog that game, he had at least 3possessions where he could have passed to Yao but took the three instead. :x
I saw that too and it made me angry. Tmac and Yao should have done their two man game whenever the oppertunity presented itself but they didn't.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:42 pm
Posts: 8235Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
yao needs to start taking the all star game seriously like a championship game. just go full force like nate robinson to win the award. shaq was going at him seriously but he didnt return the favor so thats kinda sad dawg. next all star game i wanna see a different yao that wants to win both the game and the award. **** da rest.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 307Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 4:31 am
Poor Steve Nash, 2004-2005 MVP.

27:34 minutes, 1-2 FGM-A, 5 rebounds, 6 assists = 2 points. He played more minutes than Yao.

Other players are jealous of him and Yao or something.
T-mac was back to his selfish self today. He's not gonna win anything by himself. This is a team sport.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
biada wrote:
well he should cause he's really looking like a punk in the game.

they had a 20pt lead. everytime they put yao back in, guess what, they start to suck.

kobe also sucked. he should of said, ****** you Tmac, imma score 80 pts by myself.

I'm NOT SURE you watched this All Stars Game AT ALL !!!! :twisted: :x :evil:

The West was leading by 17 points by half time.

And for most of 3Q, Avery Johnson rested all the starters, and let the back-up All Stars...Nowitzki, Gasol, Ray Allen, Shawn Marion, Kevin Garnett play....while Flip Saunders sent on Chauency Billups & the Detroit Pistons squad.

And even into 4Q, the West had not played the starters, even after the East had crawled back from that 20 point deficit, and started to lead by 4 to 7 points. And even when Avery Johnson sent back the starters, he did not send back Yao Ming, but kept using Kevin Garnett, and later Dirk Nowitzki.

So, Newbie, don't just come in your 1st and 2nd post and start d@ssing and bashing Yao Ming. :twisted:

Neither he or TMAC had caused the West to lose this well-written script that originally had the West All Stars to win, and had the MVP trophy stay in Houston. Blame it on Avery Johnson instead if you have to.

Offline Profile