<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:11 pm
Does anyone else thinks she's damn annoying? I hope she withdraw or chokes or whatever. Damn annoying short little ugly b1tch.

Ever since she made that stupid comment about Asian guys shouldn't play basketball because they are too short, plenty of Asian brothers started hating that ugly skank. I'm sure the whole Chinese National Team made her look stupid.

Notice she also dates some ugly white boy hockey player or some sh1t, so it doesn't surprise anyone that she made that bashing comment about Asian guys.

Hope she falls again and again and break her neck.

Last edited by IamGary510 on Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:21 pm
IamGary510 wrote:
Does anyone else thinks she's damn annoying? I hope she withdraw or chokes or whatever. Damn annoying short little ugly b1tch.

Ever since she made that stupid comment about Asian guys shouldn't play basketball because they are too short, plenty of Asian brothers started hating that ugly skank. I'm sure the whole Chinese National Team made her look stupid.

Notice she also dates some ugly white boy hockey player or some sh1t, so it doesn't surprise anyone that she made that bashing comment about Asian guys.

she said that about asian guys? damn such asian hoes should be kicked out of our race. Sellouts, just coz they date whites they think they are better than Asian guys. Screw them

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:54 pm
Yea, sell out Asian girls are stupid bitches. They always have a need to bash Asian guys at every chance they get just to chuckle a few idiotic white boys.

I mostly date White girls and I have friends that are Asian girls, but of course I'm just not attracted to them in a romantic way. At least I don't openly poke fun at my fellow Asian sisters, that's disrespectful.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
IamGary510 wrote:

So she can say something about Asians and she's racist, but you dislike her boyfriend because he's white and you're not a racist? I love the double standards in the world today.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:02 pm
i think she broke up with that hockey player a while ago. Her practice sucked so much today she's thinking of dropping out of the olympics.

Last edited by robWu on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
See, this is what happens whey asian girls date white guys... they mess up their career, lives .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:01 pm
Sellout Asian hoes such as Michelle Kwan, Connie Chung, Kelly Hu, the despicable Amy Tan, etc., are all human waste. All of them have been known to bash Asian men and kisses white men's asses without any hesitation.

Even though I'm not a fan of Zhang Ziyi, I have much respect for folks like her if this is really true. Zhang Ziyi didn't take that role as a mail-order bride opposite Adam Sandler in Good Cook, Likes Music. Thank goodness. May we all breathe a collective sigh of relief. In an interview she implied that she has detached herself from the project, criticizing Hollywood's limited, stereotyped roles for her as an Asian actress, including prostitutes or mail-order brides. Lots of props to her, I'm sure she could've earned herself a good chunk of cash.

This is a statement by Zhang Ziyi that she doesn't like the role of mail-order bride [in Good Cook, Like Music]. "as an Asian female frequently only stereotyped one offered: prostitute or mail-order bride" Here she is talking about the stereotypical sexualize portrayals of Asian females, or (if it's too far of a speculation of her meaning) the numerous Asian female and white male pairing in Hollywood movies, which is getting old and dumbfound generic.

If this is true, she has gained much more respect for choosing respect over money.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:47 pm
Don't they realize that China is strong and progressive? They should be very proud of their own heritage.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
probably becoz there are too few male asian celebrities

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:02 pm
tharock220 wrote:
IamGary510 wrote:

So she can say something about Asians and she's racist, but you dislike her boyfriend because he's white and you're not a racist? I love the double standards in the world today.

huh? who called her racist? I am not even sure you can be racist to your own race lol but she sure is a damn sellout

Offline Profile