Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 am
Posts: 102Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 am
argetni wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Even if people admits eating those stuff, so what??? What others eat is none of your bisiness so stfu.


It will shed some light on what I think about the Chinese.

I mean, if its true, why hide from it?


Answer your own question


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:17 pm
Posts: 47Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:32 pm
HarmLess wrote:
argetni wrote:
Learn to read dumb azz. Can't you Chinese open ur eyes for once?

I SAID THE BEST 7 FOOTER.

Jordan is not 7 foot.

edited so that even the Chinese can read.


You said 7 footer when you were comparing Yao to Dirk, which I said was not fair because although Dirk is 7 feet tall, Yao is STILL 6 inches and 50 pounds different from him.

When I said compare Yao to Jordan I never mentioned anything about MJ being 7 feet tall. See who's the dumbazz now?



Dumb ***** CHlNKS still cant read. I said dirk is the best 7 footer. Why the ****** did u bring up jordan.......

I compare yao to Dirk cuz they both are in the 7feet range......

Just like Shaq. Shaq isn't 7'6, shaq even weighs more then Yao. And shaq doesn't get as tired. Shaq is SHORTER then Yao, but Shaq is MORE Dominent in the paint.

Yao is over rated, u need to get over it. Its been 3+ years, he hasn't changed a bit. I think he got SORRIER.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:21 pm
Posts: 102Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 am
Time for the banstick :D

LOL What you think doesn't matter. OooOOOO whoopy dee doo!! hahahaha


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:27 pm
Posts: 47Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:32 pm
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
Time for the banstick :D

LOL What you think doesn't matter. OooOOOO whoopy dee doo!! hahahaha


that was ghey.......

Yao suck. Did u see him play? Whats ur excuse now? Oh, he didn't play for a while.

Always with excuses.....

Kobe was out for a while, he still comes on strong... By the way, I am Chinese so its okay for me to use the word CHlNK.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:14 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
argetni wrote:
Dumb ***** CHlNKS still cant read. I said dirk is the best 7 footer. Why the ****** did u bring up jordan.......

I compare yao to Dirk cuz they both are in the 7feet range......

Just like Shaq. Shaq isn't 7'6, shaq even weighs more then Yao. And shaq doesn't get as tired. Shaq is SHORTER then Yao, but Shaq is MORE Dominent in the paint.

Yao is over rated, u need to get over it. Its been 3+ years, he hasn't changed a bit. I think he got SORRIER.


LOL did anyone here say Yao was better than Shaq? Actually I don't even see anyone here saying Yao was better than Dirk. They play different positions, and play with different styles, so why should we compare them?

Man, you are such a sorry a$$ loser. Coming to a website dedicated to the one you hate so much. Attention whores like you need to be spanked by your dominator. Stop making a fool out of yourself and put Dirk's **** back in your mouth ,and be a good slave girl ok?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:39 am
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
in the context of mvp race, dirk certainly is a better player. he's a top 5 mvp candidate.

comparing their skills doesn't make much sense coz they play different positions.

however there is another reasonable way to compare the 2 players -- under 1 to 1 swap trading senario, ask the managers which side is more willing to give up their player?

but this could only be answered by the club managers


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:59 am
Posts: 17936Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
argetni wrote:
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
Time for the banstick :D

LOL What you think doesn't matter. OooOOOO whoopy dee doo!! hahahaha


that was ghey.......

Yao suck. Did u see him play? Whats ur excuse now? Oh, he didn't play for a while.

Always with excuses.....

Kobe was out for a while, he still comes on strong... By the way, I am Chinese so its okay for me to use the word CHlNK.


Another racist comment from you will get you banned.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 445Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:46 pm
okay! okay!

lets try this! argentin, i know u r not chinese then what r u? come on be a man for once and tell us what you are? caucasian or negroid?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:42 am
Posts: 445Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:46 pm
and actually i was going to waste my valuable time n go on that gm forum to wreck havoc but those monkeys wont let me sign in.

i swear was gonna change the face of that forum but just plain frustrated. i shall keep tryin n see i can enlighten those dimwits there.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:47 am
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
it's dunevely jr. the man of many demented personality, and with many accounts.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 8 of 12
120 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum