Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 17 Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics Dec. 6 2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
pryuen wrote:
maverickasian wrote:
TO ALL YOU NAY SAYERS.. I HAVE PROVED YOU ALL WRONG !!!

maverickasian wrote:
Houston is going to Rock the House with a Win over the Celtics tonight. Be there or be square! !!


Well....but still I must say your game thread post was lousy and s@cky !! :P :oops: :wink: (JOKE)


It was created like an hour before gametime so cut him some slack. :D :D


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Last edited by pryuen on Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:04 pm
Posts: 17908Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
maverickasian wrote:
TO ALL YOU NAY SAYERS.. I HAVE PROVED YOU ALL WRONG !!!

maverickasian wrote:
Houston is going to Rock the House with a Win over the Celtics tonight. Be there or be square! !!


Well....but still I must say your game thread post was lousy and s@cky !! :P :oops: :wink: (JOKE)


pryuen, you have no right to comment on others game thread because your own game thread was crappy and just sux, with no time of game, no result prediction, and no TV station. :lol: :lol:

Now, please look your own lousy game thread.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6088


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen, you have no right to comment on others game thread because your own game thread was crappy and just sux, with no time of game, no result prediction, and no TV station. :lol: :lol:

Now, please look your own lousy game thread.


http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6088


If I don't have right to comment on others' game thread, WHAT made you think you have rights to comment on my game thread ?? :twisted: :roll:

And when I wrote "The Rockets can continue its winning streak", "take a chair back from Minnesota" and "Get to 6 matches above 0.5"
I already predicted that it would be a win!! And they did WIN on that game thread of mine. And that's WHAT counts. :P :oops: :wink:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 424Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:01 am
the difference today is rockets played with more hustle... bowen gave them some spark....

however its very hard to maintain this cause the age of the players...

wesley 1 from 8 ...man and howard mr invisible...sometimes

oh well at least we won.... but it still think we need trades and or fire JVG


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:57 pm
Posts: 17908Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
pryuen, you have no right to comment on others game thread because your own game thread was crappy and just sux, with no time of game, no result prediction, and no TV station. :lol: :lol:

Now, please look your own lousy game thread.


http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6088


If I don't have right to comment on others' game thread, WHAT made you think you have rights to comment on my game thread ?? :twisted: :roll:

And when I wrote "The Rockets can continue its winning streak", "take a chair back from Minnesota" and "Get to 6 matches above 0.5"
I already predicted that it would be a win!! And they did WIN on that game thread of mine. And that's WHAT counts. :P :oops: :wink:


You were the person who bashed others game thread in the first place. Please behave from now on.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:13 pm
Posts: 1589Location: HoustonJoined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:06 am
i am happy for the game, because we win by a wide margin. sometimes winning can kill a lot diseases within a team. hope the rockets can keep it up. the next 6 road games are really critical and will likely be their last chance to save the season.

i'm also uphappy, because of the way they played. we played pretty solid defense tonight. that was the only bright spot. offensively, it was still ugly. we were still relying on t-mac too much and yao didn't get enough touches. more importantly, the other jumper shooters are still shooting a poor %. had t-mac had an average game scoring-wise (say he scored "only" 25 pts with the same amount of 20 shots which is quite possible normally), the game could've been another story. just shows you how thin of a margin of error the rockets have on offense.

i keep my fingers crossed for the next 6 road games. imo they will have to win at least 4 just to stay afloat for the season.

btw, yao played a solid game tonight. with limited amount of touches offensively (for whatever reason), his production was decent. but he played excellent defense under the hoop and changed many boston shots. his interior defense had a big impact early in the game to help the team build a 10 pt lead for the half. anyone who actually watched the game will have to recognize that (just like the commentators).

i was actually happy for yao when he got t'd up for shouldering west. but when he went down on that nasty play, i was yelling at the tv, "yao, the one who is on the floor bleeding shouldn't be you. it should've been the other guy. why didn't you make that happen?" had yao done something to make that scene happen, i guarantee you any player who charges to the paint next time will have to think twice. :x


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
You were the person who bashed others game thread in the first place. Please behave from now on.


Well if anyone imitates what you did with Game 2, and 3 creating game threads all at once on the SAME DAY with a few one-liners, I guess EVERYONE will jump on him/her for that kind of crappy game threads.

Besides I forgot to tell you that you brought
BAD LUCK to the Rockets as they lost on that 2 games !!! :twisted:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:43 am
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
Yay, we won. Though I"m sure it's but mentioned, who gave Yao the injury? Was it an elbow?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:42 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
chinatown wrote:
Yay, we won. Though I"m sure it's but mentioned, who gave Yao the injury? Was it an elbow?


Did you read John's post match summary ?? :roll: :oops: :wink:

[quote][size=109][i]

http://www.yaomingmania.com/blog/index.php

One scary moment occurred at the 10:48 mark in the third quarter when Boston


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 29 of 32
312 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron