<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 14 Houston Rockets vs. Chicago Bulls 26 Nov. 2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:39 pm
JVG said in after-game conference that he will continue his current PNR defense and have his "big men" come out more.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 3746Location: NJJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:05 pm
I can't wait til the Rox play the Raptors. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:43 pm
seiya wrote:
rico wrote:
I think Head has proved he can be the 3rd opition on this team. DW needs to focus on his D more, and the W will follow. DA is best suited coming off the bench than starting.

DA seems to be more capable of creating his own shots. i think he will be our mike james of last year, 3rd on scoring.

Which is exactly why DA should come off the bench. Think about it, no guys besides him can do what he does, that is nearly creating his own shots. With both Yao and Tmac on the floor, rox need a reliable shooter, a dependable catch-n-shoot guy from beyound 3pt line. MJ was much better off the bench last season, and collided with Tmac when he started during post season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:45 pm
rico wrote:
JVG said in after-game conference that he will continue his current PNR defense and have his "big men" come out more.

He's been stubborn to change it for 3 years already. He'll look kinda stupid if he changes it now :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:46 pm
The Bulls are all very dirty players, committing hard fouls one after another.

For all the games of this year, I think this game was OK. The Rox are finally coming together enough to be a cohesive team. They have worked on the offense, clearly, and are making some progress. Since they have already reached the bottom, from tonight's game, I can see they are on the rise now. I hope they continue this trend and start winning.

It is just too bad that Yao had a good game tonight, but wouldn't be credited as the team leader due to the loss. But even if they did win, those Yao-haters on ESPN will probably credit it to Head, or DA, who knows. Only if Yao does this often, will those bxxxxes shut their mouths.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
rico wrote:

Which is exactly why DA should come off the bench. Think about it, no guys besides him can do what he does, that is nearly creating his own shots. With both Yao and Tmac on the floor, rox need a reliable shooter, a dependable catch-n-shoot guy from beyound 3pt line. MJ was much better off the bench last season, and collided with Tmac when he started during post season.

yea, agree. he's a poor man's t-mac :lol: :lol:
hope he can help keep t-mac under 35 mins/game so that t-mac can be fresher for the playoff...*cough*

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
They are indeed better tonight and are making progress but they are a long way to go to challenge the Spurs for the title.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:51 pm
ninamu wrote:
The Bulls are all very dirty players, committing hard fouls one after another.

For all the games of this year, I think this game was OK. The Rox are finally coming together enough to be a cohesive team. They have worked on the offense, clearly, and are making some progress. Since they have already reached the bottom, from tonight's game, I can see they are on the rise now. I hope they continue this trend and start winning.

It is just too bad that Yao had a good game tonight, but wouldn't be credited as the team leader due to the loss. But even if they did win, those Yao-haters on ESPN will probably credit it to Head, or DA, who knows. Only if Yao does this often, will those bxxxxes shut their mouths.

You don't get it, do you? They are YOH because they choose to, not because how poorly Yao plays or how sucky the rox are. It's even worse on Chinese boards that his own country men are as clueless and harsh as those on BSPN board. Yao can't win their hearts, no matter what he does on and off the court, peiord.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
rico wrote:

he should do it selectively, but not on every guard, every time and throughout the game. for example, yao coming out to defend nash virtually has no effect coz nash has such a great vision and court awareness. he can read our defense instantly and pass the ball to the right person at the right time

Offline Profile WWW