Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 9 Houston Rockets vs Detroit Pistons 11/18/05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
seiya wrote:
YaoDynasty wrote:
There is no way that Yao is in the same level as Shaq and Tim Duncan. Yao can certainly dominate at times which is good signs but we need to be realistic also.


that was last year. did u watch any games this year? :roll:


HERE is your answer....Seiya. :roll:

YaoDynasty wrote:


As for the Swift signing, I still haven't watched a Rocket game on TV but I imagine that Swift simply needs to start defending better. Thats why we brought him onto the Rockets right?



Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 63Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:23 am
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
its not the guards. just the offensive system that sux.


Did you watch the CCTV5 replays over the 1H intermission ???

It clipped all the filmage of the Rockets guards (Alston, Anderson, Barry, Head, Wesley, TMAC) of how they scr@wed up in their passing to the interior in the past 8 games. Either they hesitated and passed second-time to Yao Ming that caused converging of guards onto Yao Ming creating interceptions/steals for turnovers, or they just ignored Yao Ming when he was already in great low post positions and demanding for the rock.

YUP.....the current Rockets offensive systems sux....as the guards could not control the tempo, could not pass at the right time and the right position.

So are the guards or Yao Ming or the coach to be blamed ??? :roll: :idea: :?:


I think it's just sad when we had both Sura and Mike James out. Alston is really dissappointing and he is undersized. He seems to know the game well but can't really do he said he could do. Perhaps we can't blame anyone at this stage. It's still early and guards have to adjust playing with a big man. If anyone to blame, blame T-mac for not interacting with Yao enough during plays and take ill-advise jumpers.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:29 pm
Posts: 771Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:33 pm
seiya wrote:
chinese_fob wrote:
who else is there in the center position after Shaq and Duncan? nobody. But Yao is distant and I mean distant third. Taking that in to context is not much of a compliment. Scoring double digits? Pretty much 3 - 4 players on every team avg double digits so that does not mean anything when putting the 50 consecutive double digits stat in perspective and within the apporpriate context.


yao owned duncan one-on-on in game 8


Owned? That's laughable. keep saying what you say. It's asinine to argue with Yao butt-boys.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
its not the guards. just the offensive system that sux.


Did you watch the CCTV5 replays over the 1H intermission ???

It clipped all the filmage of the Rockets guards (Alston, Anderson, Barry, Head, Wesley, TMAC) of how they scr@wed up in their passing to the interior in the past 8 games. Either they hesitated and passed second-time to Yao Ming that caused converging of guards onto Yao Ming creating interceptions/steals for turnovers, or they just ignored Yao Ming when he was already in great low post positions and demanding for the rock.

YUP.....the current Rockets offensive systems sux....as the guards could not control the tempo, could not pass at the right time and the right position.

So are the guards or Yao Ming or the coach to be blamed ??? :roll: :idea: :?:


the CCTV5 clips didn't impress me. i can pick much better examples if i had the game videos.


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:32 pm
Posts: 771Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:33 pm
devilnoire wrote:
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
its not the guards. just the offensive system that sux.


Did you watch the CCTV5 replays over the 1H intermission ???

It clipped all the filmage of the Rockets guards (Alston, Anderson, Barry, Head, Wesley, TMAC) of how they scr@wed up in their passing to the interior in the past 8 games. Either they hesitated and passed second-time to Yao Ming that caused converging of guards onto Yao Ming creating interceptions/steals for turnovers, or they just ignored Yao Ming when he was already in great low post positions and demanding for the rock.

YUP.....the current Rockets offensive systems sux....as the guards could not control the tempo, could not pass at the right time and the right position.

So are the guards or Yao Ming or the coach to be blamed ??? :roll: :idea: :?:


I think it's just sad when we had both Sura and Mike James out. Alston is really dissappointing and he is undersized. He seems to know the game well but can't really do he said he could do. Perhaps we can't blame anyone at this stage. It's still early and guards have to adjust playing with a big man. If anyone to blame, blame T-mac for not interacting with Yao enough during plays and take ill-advise jumpers.


Let's be realistic. If you play with Yao and you are as talented as T-MAC and you see Yao's inconsistent nature. you would take the bull by the horn. Why? somebody has to cuz Yao sure aint going to.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
chinese_fob wrote:
seiya wrote:
chinese_fob wrote:
who else is there in the center position after Shaq and Duncan? nobody. But Yao is distant and I mean distant third. Taking that in to context is not much of a compliment. Scoring double digits? Pretty much 3 - 4 players on every team avg double digits so that does not mean anything when putting the 50 consecutive double digits stat in perspective and within the apporpriate context.


yao owned duncan one-on-on in game 8


Owned? That's laughable. keep saying what you say. It's asinine to argue with Yao butt-boys.


stfu b4 u watch game 8


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 6562Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
chinese_fob wrote:
devilnoire wrote:
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
its not the guards. just the offensive system that sux.


Did you watch the CCTV5 replays over the 1H intermission ???

It clipped all the filmage of the Rockets guards (Alston, Anderson, Barry, Head, Wesley, TMAC) of how they scr@wed up in their passing to the interior in the past 8 games. Either they hesitated and passed second-time to Yao Ming that caused converging of guards onto Yao Ming creating interceptions/steals for turnovers, or they just ignored Yao Ming when he was already in great low post positions and demanding for the rock.

YUP.....the current Rockets offensive systems sux....as the guards could not control the tempo, could not pass at the right time and the right position.

So are the guards or Yao Ming or the coach to be blamed ??? :roll: :idea: :?:


I think it's just sad when we had both Sura and Mike James out. Alston is really dissappointing and he is undersized. He seems to know the game well but can't really do he said he could do. Perhaps we can't blame anyone at this stage. It's still early and guards have to adjust playing with a big man. If anyone to blame, blame T-mac for not interacting with Yao enough during plays and take ill-advise jumpers.


Let's be realistic. If you play with Yao and you are as talented as T-MAC and you see Yao's inconsistent nature. you would take the bull by the horn. Why? somebody has to cuz Yao sure aint going to.


u don't even know what the word consistent means. stfu little kid


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:37 pm
Posts: 771Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:33 pm
seiya wrote:
chinese_fob wrote:
seiya wrote:
chinese_fob wrote:
who else is there in the center position after Shaq and Duncan? nobody. But Yao is distant and I mean distant third. Taking that in to context is not much of a compliment. Scoring double digits? Pretty much 3 - 4 players on every team avg double digits so that does not mean anything when putting the 50 consecutive double digits stat in perspective and within the apporpriate context.


yao owned duncan one-on-on in game 8


Owned? That's laughable. keep saying what you say. It's asinine to argue with Yao butt-boys.


stfu b4 u watch game 8



i don't need to watch to know. 1 point in the 2nd half by Yao is not domination over anyone. By domination do u mean the way Raef lafrentz dominated Yao? or did Yao and Duncan even guard each other? I knew you were stupid but even I have underestimated.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 63Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:23 am
chinese_fob wrote:
devilnoire wrote:
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
its not the guards. just the offensive system that sux.


Did you watch the CCTV5 replays over the 1H intermission ???

It clipped all the filmage of the Rockets guards (Alston, Anderson, Barry, Head, Wesley, TMAC) of how they scr@wed up in their passing to the interior in the past 8 games. Either they hesitated and passed second-time to Yao Ming that caused converging of guards onto Yao Ming creating interceptions/steals for turnovers, or they just ignored Yao Ming when he was already in great low post positions and demanding for the rock.

YUP.....the current Rockets offensive systems sux....as the guards could not control the tempo, could not pass at the right time and the right position.

So are the guards or Yao Ming or the coach to be blamed ??? :roll: :idea: :?:


I think it's just sad when we had both Sura and Mike James out. Alston is really dissappointing and he is undersized. He seems to know the game well but can't really do he said he could do. Perhaps we can't blame anyone at this stage. It's still early and guards have to adjust playing with a big man. If anyone to blame, blame T-mac for not interacting with Yao enough during plays and take ill-advise jumpers.


Let's be realistic. If you play with Yao and you are as talented as T-MAC and you see Yao's inconsistent nature. you would take the bull by the horn. Why? somebody has to cuz Yao sure aint going to.


T-mac is talented. No doubt. But if he is that good, the Magic wouldn't have losted 14 or 15 games in a roll early in the season and only made 3 outta 16 in today's game. The fact is that talented players like to take the game to themselves even if had a bad bad shooting night. T-mac is in the league for 9 years. He should know better for making right decisions.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 43 of 47
465 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron