<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 3: Houston Rockets vs Orlando Magic 11/8/2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:07 pm
2 terrible losses in a row after we were leading in the 4th quarter....Yao hasn't shot well in the past 2 games either, and while I thought his rebounding was improving after tonight I'm not so sure

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:08 pm
1China wrote:
supatkd wrote:
this game was absolutely pitiful. I am a big yao fan. He is the reason why i watch basketball. This is his fourth year, he wont take over a game. I dont care how many times he gets blocked and i dont care how many shots he misses. He needs to take over games. DUNK the ball Yao, what is wrong with you!!!

We should be patient and give Yao more time. At least, this is only the 4th year of YAO in NBA, long way ahead~~~ He will carry rox to champion before his 60.....

4th yr and patient? u gotta be kidding... if he wasn't yao u would have called him either a bust or destined to be a tier 2 guy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
honestly, looking back at these games next year, u'll see them as learning games, just like last year, it takes some time for yao to get used to playing with new people. Can't think of these pro games like your backyard pickup game, they run a lot of plays in the nba.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:18 pm
calyp wrote:
1China wrote:
supatkd wrote:
this game was absolutely pitiful. I am a big yao fan. He is the reason why i watch basketball. This is his fourth year, he wont take over a game. I dont care how many times he gets blocked and i dont care how many shots he misses. He needs to take over games. DUNK the ball Yao, what is wrong with you!!!

We should be patient and give Yao more time. At least, this is only the 4th year of YAO in NBA, long way ahead~~~ He will carry rox to champion before his 60.....

4th yr and patient? u gotta be kidding... if he wasn't yao u would have called him either a bust or destined to be a tier 2 guy

come on, man. Can't you see YAO is so talented? With that unique height, he can still jump!

And to tell u the truth, we have to be patient. Otherwise those YAO die hard like pryuen and harmless would tell how shallow you are and even threaten u to death....so we'd better dream the same @ss dream as those dumb@ss do....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
calyp wrote:
1China wrote:

Calyp

Do you know how to read??? :roll:

1China aka BZDD aka Godlymatrix, a certified Yao Hei, is just ridiculing supatkd and every other Yao Ming fans here on the forum sacastically, and thought he was funny by his post saying Yao Ming will only carry the Rockets to be NBA champion by the time he is 60 years old. :evil: :x :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:22 pm
pryuen wrote:
[size=13]There is NOTHING WRONG with him.

His FG% used to be about 55%. His FG% was 6/15 (40%) tonight, and 8/22 ((36%) previous game. So what we are talking about was he missed 2 to 3 shots he used to make. It could be due to his shot selection, weariness as well as pure luck. Quite a few of his missed shots in this game or previous games were just in and out......

It's true there're about 2 to 4 goals short from his average. However, you should know the results would be significantly different on the court. In addition, a percentage of 55 fg makes him a top three with this respect. The one below 40 will kick him out of top one or two hundred easily.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 58984Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
GiantFeline wrote:

It's true there're about 2 to 4 goals short from his average. However, you should know the results would be significantly different on the court. In addition, a percentage of 55 fg makes him a top three with this respect. The one below 40 will kick him out of top one or two hundred easily.

Well, I have confidence his FG% will pick up as the season drags on. He had had games of over 75% in the past.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
his rebounding in this game is really disappointing. Either JVG's D system has holes or something wrong with yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:00 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 948Location: Washington, DCJoined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:52 pm
1China wrote:

come on, man. Can't you see YAO is so talented? With that unique height, he can still jump!

And to tell u the truth, we have to be patient. Otherwise those YAO die hard like pryuen and harmless would tell how shallow you are and even threaten u to death....so we'd better dream the same @ss dream as those dumb@ss do....

Get a life, bro.

Offline Profile