<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  2nd Preseason Game vs Orlando Wed 12th 8:30 EST

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Match photos and box score of this game.

Look like Stromile Swift is not severely injured as he was seen practicing prior to this match.

BOX SCORE

PHOTO GALLERY

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:33 pm
Posts: 3803Location: Bet on us!Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 2:29 am
7-0 now!! WOOT!!!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Geeeeeeeeez, that made me so itchy and anxious to see Stromile Swift back into action together with Yao Ming :P :P :oops: :wink: .

This is what Stromile Swift said to the press during the pre-match press conference before the preseason game with Orlando Magic.

Quote:

http://sports.sina.com.cn/k/2005-10-13/ ... 6332.shtml

Prior to the match, Stromile Swift explained (to the media) about his state of injury. "I bruised my left arm during training. It is certainly nothing serious; it had not injured the bone. The team physician indicated a 2 ~ 3 days rest. I can train as usual, and it is just precaution that I did not play."

Stromile Swift also spoke about his feeling about Yao Ming after seeing him in action as a team mate yesterday. "Yao Ming played great. I crave to play with him side-by-side. Although up till this moment, I have yet to demonstrate to everybody our combined strength and power when I play alongside with Yao Ming, we have learnt about each other's game and cultivate rapport and chemistry during the training camp. And it had been ideal. " Stromile Swift said. "I think by the time we play together, you guys will be satisfied about our performance. I have that confidence, as we have been working hard (during the training camp) along that direction. Finally, Stromile Swift further supplemented: "Yao Ming is such a nice fella...I like him."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:49 pm
Swift LIKES Yao Ming. Yao should be careful about drawing jealousy from Francis.

pryuen wrote:
Geeeeeeeeez, that made me so itchy and anxious to see Stromile Swift back into action together with Yao Ming :P :P :oops: :wink: .

This is what Stromile Swift said to the press during the pre-match press conference before the preseason game with Orlando Magic.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:33 am
zass17 wrote:
what's the reaction between Yao and SF3

According to what was reported on sina.com, Yao Ming almost got a fine for violating JVG's team rules that 5 minutes prior to every match, every player needs to be practicing shoot-out on the court.

He was seen chatting and laughing together with Steve Francis by the court side.

Anyway, he escaped the fine, as it was a pre-season and nobody would grudge him meeting his old buddy Steve Francis.

Photos of Yao Ming with Steve Francis and Kelvin Cato after the match.

With Kelvin Cato

With Steve Francis

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am
Posts: 3803Location: Bet on us!Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 2:29 am
why does sf3 have a man purse?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:14 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
isnt SF3 a man? what's wrong for a man carring a man's purse.

i didnt like that gucci's design though.

thanks for the UPDATE, pryuen

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:24 am
FFz wrote:
why does sf3 have a man purse?

And I think it is a very popular Louis Vuitton one for man......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:26 am
User avatarPosts: 298Location: Sam Cassell @ Lord of the Rings 2006Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:27 am
Yao's #1 priority: Stop picking up silly fouls!
Yao's #2 priority: Grab a few more rebounds, will ya?!?!
Yao's #3 priority: practice #1 & #2

Thank you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:47 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
looks more like a gucci to me
anyways, it's nothing wrong that SF3 bringing this bag with him

Offline Profile