<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  FIBA ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP Doha, Qatar Sep 8-16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:51 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
anyone knows tmr's game vs japan at what time?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:52 am
seiya wrote:
i think Tang lost his confidence in CNT just like milicic in detroit. Tang was MVP or sth in CBA, he should've played better

How did he lost his confidence?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
seiya wrote:
liu wei s*cks. he's exposed that he can't even bring the ball upcourt in 1st game. but he always sounds like he's the best passer to yao...

sun yue had some flashes, he still has a long way to go but i'd rather play him instead of liu NOW. i hope junas can give sun more playing time in 3rd game and let him start afterwards if he can prove himself.

there is no question that jonas likes sun yue......but he is new member on the team..starting him now is like leaving liu wei in the cold....it's a shame...that boy can't even bring the ball up or has any kind of vision for a point guard but yet he is starting for the team....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:54 am
Ping Ni wrote:
seiya wrote:
liu wei s*cks. he's exposed that he can't even bring the ball upcourt in 1st game. but he always sounds like he's the best passer to yao...

sun yue had some flashes, he still has a long way to go but i'd rather play him instead of liu NOW. i hope junas can give sun more playing time in 3rd game and let him start afterwards if he can prove himself.

High school point guards are better than Liu Wei. Having him starting is a sign that China's guards are piece of #@$$#.

i could pass better than that fool...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:55 am
User avatarPosts: 58977Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Here are photos of Yao Ming in pre-match practice, and sitting thru the whole match on the bench cheering for his team mates in the 84 vs 52 win over Uzbeikstan

PHOTO GALLERY

PHOTO GALLERY 2

Last edited by pryuen on Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:55 am
nomad_balla wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
seiya wrote:

High school point guards are better than Liu Wei. Having him starting is a sign that China's guards are piece of #@$$#.

i could pass better than that fool...

Chen Jianghua is better than Lui Wei.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:03 am
pryuen wrote:
1Q ended. 20 vs 14 China leads. Li Nan scored 10 points, Liu Wei scored 6 points, Yi Jianlian 2 points and Sun Yue 2 points.

They had low FG% (< 30 %), low rebounds than Uzbeikstan....

They just don't play like a team they should without Yao Ming.

like i said before the game....these fools always try to showcase themselves when they play a bad team and end up looking worse than they actually are.....these guys are day dreaming about playing in the nba and signing that big contract....i'm telling you,, these guys are just terrible passers cause they never want to pass.. liu wei is a perfect example...he is looking to score everytime and passes only when he is forced into a tough spot....the only thing he is doing right now is like trying not to lose the ball and turn it over......you see why tang wasn't playing at all the first couple of games? look at that boy in action......he has got the worst attitude i've seen.. worse than wang zhizhi....he was the cba mvp and now he thinks he is going to the nba for the big contract but yet he can't even compete with asian players....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:08 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
superjohn wrote:
Chen Jianghua is better than Lui Wei.

who is chen jianghua and who is the girl in ur avatar?

Offline Profile WWW
superjohn wrote:
seiya wrote:
i think Tang lost his confidence in CNT just like milicic in detroit. Tang was MVP or sth in CBA, he should've played better

How did he lost his confidence?

the guy can't even post up properly to catch the entry pass.......thats where he is getting the turnovers.....once again,,,,what works in the cba against a punch of chumps don't work at the next level....if you can call that the next level.....

Offline Profile
nomad_balla wrote:
pryuen wrote:
1Q ended. 20 vs 14 China leads. Li Nan scored 10 points, Liu Wei scored 6 points, Yi Jianlian 2 points and Sun Yue 2 points.

They had low FG% (< 30 %), low rebounds than Uzbeikstan....

They just don't play like a team they should without Yao Ming.

like i said before the game....these fools always try to showcase themselves when they play a bad team and end up looking worse than they actually are.....these guys are day dreaming about playing in the nba and signing that big contract....i'm telling you,, these guys are just terrible passers cause they never want to pass.. liu wei is a perfect example...he is looking to score everytime and passes only when he is forced into a tough spot....the only thing he is doing right now is like trying not to lose the ball and turn it over......you see why tang wasn't playing at all the first couple of games? look at that boy in action......he has got the worst attitude i've seen.. worse than wang zhizhi....he was the cba mvp and now he thinks he is going to the nba for the big contract but yet he can't even compete with asian players....

Liu Wei and Mo Ke know they have no chances in the NBA. Tang knows he is not as good as Bateer and look at how Bateer did in the NBA. They are not dreaming about the NBA at all, but just plain lousy. Maybe Yi Jianlian is the player dreaming about the NBA.

Offline Profile