<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game 4: Mavs @ Rox, Saturday April 30, 5:30pm EST

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:38 pm
stantang wrote:
calyp wrote:
the refs are ALWAYS biased toward the underdogs cause d. stern aszhole wants to prolong the playoff revenue. the refs also are biased toward yao partly because he is big but also i suspect, toward his race.

Ok, now everything make sense. all the fault's on Stern and the refs! :lol: :twisted:

it is a lot of their fault, their double std guarantess they are always throwing yao off his rhythm. of course yao still has a lot to improve too but the refs clearly favor nobitchsky (that flopping whore) and do not respect yao

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 53Location: FremontJoined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:12 pm
pryuen wrote:

But for 2nd (a flopping from Nowitzki) , 4th and 5th fouls (for moving screen/offensive charge), I have serious doubts on the fairness/objectivity of the officiating. :twisted:

Yes, Pryuen, we also have serious doubts on ur IQ.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:39 pm
calyp wrote:
ESPN just said "Yao costs the Rockets"..... two late 4Q turnovers. he is a turnover machine, no doubt, but nowitzki is getting TOO MANY calls his way. btw, ESPN has long been biased against yao. when yao had his 13 for 14 game 2 they just slightly talked about it, if tmac did it oh my...

but the bottom line is, our yao needs to work to get to the next level this summer. but instead, the ***** communists want him home to play kiddy ball

Gee, thems fight'n words. You trying to create an international incident? Yao is a Chinese national after all. You might get booted off this forum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:41 pm
It would be intresting to see what the tv rating would be like if rox were knocked out of 1st round. I don't think many chinese fans would root for Suns as long as they have AS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 58584Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:47 pm
rico wrote:
It would be intresting to see what the tv rating would be like if rox were knocked out of 1st round. I don't think many chinese fans would root for Suns as long as they have AS.

if no Yao, nobody wil watch the TV in China...........

Offline Profile
Posts: 251Location: I love JVG!! =PJoined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:31 pm
I don't get the all the harsh criticism Yao is getting. Yao only made one costly mistake in the game and that was the turnover which should've been an easy dunk.

But besides that, Yao scored 20 points on 6-7 shooting with 5 blocks in 25 minutes of play. If it wasn't for some VERY questionable calls that limited his playing time, Yao could've easily had a 30 point game. Besides the turnovers, I thought Yao played great.

Offline Profile
booted? do you know yao actually plays for fukcin communists who are control freaks? what's wrong? these are the same people who know how to fukk up talent by making them run 4 hr daily practices

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:50 pm
JVGhater wrote:
I don't get the all the harsh criticism Yao is getting. Yao only made one costly mistake in the game and that was the turnover which should've been an easy dunk.

But besides that, Yao scored 20 points on 6-7 shooting with 5 blocks in 25 minutes of play. If it wasn't for some VERY questionable calls that limited his playing time, Yao could've easily had a 30 point game. Besides the turnovers, I thought Yao played great.

let's face it, yao can't handle 4Q, he never has high 4Q points. but statistically he had a monster game with 20 pts and 5 blks. u can't more out of a foul-prone player

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
JVGhater wrote:
Mike James is a moron, he was a total momentum killer in the 4th. Bad shots, ball hogging, and that foul right after his missed shot.

That is exactly why I want James traded.

Offline Profile