<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  GAME 68: Cavs vs. Rockets ( 8:30 PM EST )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:58 pm
rico wrote:
Yao is not stupid. He'll walk if things don't change. He's the focus on CNT, leader of the Shanghai Sharks, and he will not sacrifice his career for a business entity, no matter how unselfish he may be.

I hope SO

i hope Yao still considers himself a man, and is only speaking up to make the best of a bad situation. Whereby hopefully he signs with some other team tthat is more Yao friendly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:59 pm
Yao with the Raptors ? YES PLZ.. that way I can go watch his games ! :lol:

but like that ever going to happen... :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 439Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:02 am
99-80

does it mean no free humburbers?

it's a freakish number, isn't it?

so close to double burger but they got none!

Ha!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 1211Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:26 pm
soon, the fact that Yao come to the court in the 4th quarter indicate that Rox pocket the win, garbage time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:03 pm
During the game, when rox made a run, and Tmac had a great dunk, everyone on the bench jumped up and cheered but Yao. He sat there motionless without any expression on his face. He is a nice person, for that, he may never speak out or call out any of his teammates or coachs. Everyone in the league is playing and working for his own job, including the head coach. Why would JVG change anything now with rox winning? But I as a Yao fan care more about Yao's development. Because of that, I say trade Yao. I don't think Yao will have a huge jump statwise next season if rox keep this up, so trade him and get something big in return for the team's sake.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:05 pm
rico wrote:
During the game, when rox made a run, and Tmac had a great dunk, everyone on the bench jumped up and cheered but Yao. He sat there motionless without any expression on his face. He is a nice person, for that, he may never speak out or call out any of his teammates or coachs. Everyone in the league is playing and working for his own job, including the head coach. Why would JVG change anything now with rox winning? But I as a Yao fan care more about Yao's development. Because of that, I say trade Yao. I don't think Yao will have a huge jump statwise next season if rox keep this up, so trade him and get something big in return for the team's sake.

I argee 100%

this is what i been say ALL Along, even a months back i was saying the same thing.

But rox wont trade Yao unless they are certain Yao wont resign. They are making too much money selling rockets junk to chinese ppl.
Yao's gotta take initiative and make the move himself - Vince carter, heck even Tmac style.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 1211Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:26 pm
rico wrote:

no chemistry will ever between T-mac and Yao......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 474Location: montreal,QC,CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:55 pm
Chuck__187 wrote:
love82 wrote:
McGrady had a big offensive game, shooting well and making his free throws. Balanced scoring from everyone else, but I'd like to know why Yao has taken just 9 shots. That won't be the way to go if we still want to keep winning games, and from the past few games, we really need to get Yao involved more.
:twisted:

cos the rockets (players, coach, other staff) consider AND TREAT HIM as a role player.
His their little hoe to make money off chinese ppl buying nba junk.

Iwanna see Yao play for a real team that will make him their centrepiece. Someone like the bobcats or Raptors.

Yao to bobcats might actually a good idea,they have a Nash-type PG in B.Kinght,and also throw Okafor in the mix.That is a pretty good line-up.But still,I hope Rox wake up in time,and involve yao more in the offense,let him shoot at least 15 time per game...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:09 pm
love82 wrote:

Yao to bobcats might actually a good idea,they have a Nash-type PG in B.Kinght,and also throw Okafor in the mix.That is a pretty good line-up.But still,I hope Rox wake up in time,and involve yao more in the offense,let him shoot at least 15 time per game...

Okafor is probarly the BEST PF to complement Yao in the long term. Especially in terms of Yao development. As most importantly, Yao will be the undisputed NUMBER ONE option of the team.
Okafor can go back to concentrating on his defence and rebounding , which is what he does best. And not have to spend as much energy on his post game.

The Bobcats will also have a high pick, and will get Chris Paul or a solid swingmen. Add Yao to that mix and u got a solid top 6 East team.

Plus the bobcats have loads of cap space.

I been reading that their attendences have been low of late. WEll i am 100% sure that if Yao goes to Charlotte he will set the town abuzz.

YAO TO BOBCATS 2006!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 58973Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Last edited by pryuen on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile