<  Around the NBA  ~  Wang gets mentioned by Shaq :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:12 am
Lord_Gray wrote:
Are We Seeing RACISM here.
I have seen a lot of attacks against Wang Zhi Zhi which is just uncalled for.

Remember he is a second round drafted player.
Was any second round player ever been expected to become a superstar.
Second Round drafted player are expected to be bench players nothing more.
That's what Wang's talent is at.
A Bench plaer.

Calling him lazy and all that is ridiculous.
Anyone here calling Steven Hunter Lazy?
How about Joel Pryzbilla.

I sense Racist Motives here in the constant criticism of Wang Zhi Zhi.
whose abilities would never be more than a backup no matter how hard he work his a.. off.

A lot of the people here who are calling Wang lazy are Chinese themselves, including me. I call him lazy and not Hunter and the other guy u metioned, because I have pretty closely followed his career, and know that if he actually tried, and put the work and effort in, he'd be a high quality player in this league. And i dont know what you have been taking before seeing Wang play, but it is obvious that he does not work his a.. off at all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:57 am
User avatarPosts: 3406Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:22 pm
lakerfool wrote:
Lord_Gray wrote:
A lot of the people here who are calling Wang lazy are Chinese themselves, including me.

I call him lazy and not Hunter and the other guy u metioned, because I have pretty closely followed his career, and know that if he actually tried, and put the work and effort in, he'd be a high quality player in this league. And i dont know what you have been taking before seeing Wang play, but it is obvious that he does not work his a.. off at all.
say Lord Grey, there're lots of 2nd rounders, as well as lazy players in the NBA. except for WZZ, i don't give a hoot about them.

I've followed WZZ and want him to do well in the NBA, to optimize the opportunity to showcase his BB skills.

I've seen him play a lot---in the summer league, and Clip games and practices. Based on what i saw personally, imo WZZ's lazyiess has contribute to the "lack of trust" that his coaches and teammates have for him. that has led to much pine time and pouting.

it has been frustrating following WZZ. when compared the the NBA efforts of YaoMing and Bateer, to say tha WZZ has been lazy would be an under-statement.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:19 am
bblock 12000, dude if your motive is pure I apologize and am glad.
I just got irritated by guys like Mike Dunleavy jr. poster
whose only purpose seems to troll.

I mean it's ridiculous this is YMMania site not
Bash Yao site.

anyway I am glad your motive is pure and good.

But I stand by my opinion WZZ is not good enough to be a tier one level NBA talent no matter what he does.

Do you remember Toni Kukoc that guy was so much more talented also Christian Laetner.
But they never got anywhere I don't think WZZ could even hold there jock strap plus the language barrier is difficult to surmount.

when someone say I am gonna pick your pocket Wang probably thought that opposing player is gonna rob him or something.
It's hard to excel under this condition if you're not very gifted and believe me WZZ's talent is ordinary at best have you seen Raef La Frentz believe me that guy is a lot more explosive than you think way above WZZ and that guy's barely a starter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 1124Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
bblock12000 wrote:
you'd call any other baller, w that similar pathetic performance, a lazy dog. WZZ should be no different.

LOL !!! In my education and bringing-up, I've NEVER used such word as DOG to describe someone. I consider that BOTH rude and insulting to do so. :shock: :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

trololololol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

FVCK YOU !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERTIC GRAVE DIGGER 极之令人讨厌变态 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO, AND GO TO DIE, YOU FVCKING WORTHLESS ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL ! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile