<  Around the NBA  ~  LAL to trade D Russell and Others to Nets For Brook Lopez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
    LAL Agree To trade D Russell, Mazgov (C) and the 27th pick to the Nets to get Brook Lopez.

D Russell, the 2nd overall pick 2 years ago, is a better #2 than he is a PG. i guess that
he and JLin will the the back court mates; can they maintain happy co-existence ?

From the LAL perspective, this would be a great trade;

warnings to u Nets fans out there,

D Russell has demonstrated BB skills, but not much of a team player :!:

coach Luke Walton helped to cultivate team chemistry w the GS Warriors; VP of Basketball Operations, HoF Magic Johnson, arguably, the greatest team mate ever,
    are not enamored w self-absorbed ballers

to me, D Russell is the Black man's / back court's version of ZZW

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 15536Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Magic Johnson is your fcking GM. I can't imagine this being any good for the Lakers with that idiot in charge.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dr. No wrote:

D Russell has demonstrated BB skills, but not much of a team player :!:

to me, D Russell is the Black man's / back court's version of ZZW

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU FVCKING CLUELESS CANTO MORANUS ’ HATRED FOR WZZ IS UNBELIEVABLE !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Your 2 statements just CONTRADICTED with each other. :roll: :roll: :roll:

WZZ had his NBA career wrecked by those bureaucratic CBA officials, but that does not mean he is NOT A TEAM-ORIENTED PLAYER. :roll: :roll: :roll:

After Yao Ming retired in 2011, WZZ was the LEADER for the China National Team until he retired in 2015, who all the younger players respected and centred around.

He was
INSTRUMENTAL in helping China to beat South Korea to win the gold medal in the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games, as well as win back the Asian Championship in 2015 to qualify for the 2016 Rio Janerio Summer Olympics.

Last edited by pryuen on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:55 pm
pryuen wrote:
WZZ'sNBA career wrecked by those bureaucratic CBA officials, but that does not mean he is NOT A TEAM-ORIENTED PLAYER.
spoken by a ZZW apologist who has never seen ZZW play

i've seen ZZW played, at least 20 times (mostly summer league games where ZZW was doing well). he's athletic, has good handle, and could really shoot w unlimited range. but he's all about himself, never met a shot he doesn't like.
    to him,
    assist / blocking out / help defense / screening are just foreign languages he doesn't care

ZZW's NBA team mates view him as a lazy-azzed coward; D Russell's LAL team mates/ coaches view him as a lazy-azzed chicken bleep

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:20 am
Malorkayel wrote:
Magic Johnson is your fcking GM.
I can't imagine this being any good for the Lakers with that idiot in charge.
bluntly put,
    he has forgotten more NBA basketball than u'll ever gonna learn

he has rid one lousy / lengthy / expensive contract (Mozgov), one more to go (Luol Deng).
    w Paul George having told the Pacer that he would not re-sign and would only play for the LAL, Magic is using it as a leverage to trade for PG now.

magic is looking for dance partners
      to package Clarkson, Randle, the 2 late first round picks and the albatross that is Luol Deng's contract to get PG from the Pacers.

one such dancing partner could be Phnx

LAL give up #2 pick, 2 late first rounders, to get Phnx's #4 pick

LAL gives up Clarkson, Randle, Luol Deng to get Paul George from Indiana

Indiana gets ballers (not named Booker) and 1st round pick (not #2) from Phnx

Offline Profile