<  Around the NBA  ~  Durant to Golden State Warriors.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 am
User avatarPosts: 15536Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
You mean like Deandre Jordan. lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 am
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
since Pau Gasol has agreed to joined the Spurs; rumor has it that
    David Lee wants to re-join GS
    Caron Butler wants in

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:34 pm
Yi Jianlain has the choice of joining OKC.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:33 pm
Again, Why would Yi join loser team OKC that Durant doesn't even want to play there anymore. Westbrook also said he wouldn't sign extension there.

Why play in the NBA at all when GS is the only viable team?

Yi is better off on the more competitive CBA league.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:05 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
Again, Why would Yi join loser team OKC that Durant doesn't even want to play there anymore. Westbrook also said he wouldn't sign extension there.

Why play in the NBA at all when GS is the only viable team?

Yi is better off on the more competitive CBA league.

Since when did Westbrook states he isn't signing an extension?

You do understanding by signing an extension now Westbrook would be losing out on the increasing cap of next summer.

If he waits until next summer to sign, than OKC is risking yet again of potentially losing a top 5 star without a return value.

Most likely if OKC can't get an agreement with Westbrook, he will be traded before the deadline.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 pm
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24 ... s-Decision

Westbrook isn't signing extension...

Do you know what a contract extension details? He would need to sign it this season... next season Westbrook is an Free Agent.

Why is like talking to a child with you? What you type, one sentence contradicts the next... WTF?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 am
Malorkayel wrote:
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/242716/Exec-Westbrook-Hundred-Percent-Gone-From-Thunder-No-Matter-Durants-Decision

Westbrook isn't signing extension...

Do you know what a contract extension details? He would need to sign it this season... next season Westbrook is an Free Agent.

Why is like talking to a child with you? What you type, one sentence contradicts the next... WTF?

dude, what are u another muslim in disguise? Read my damn post again.

That link you posted is hearsay, which I agreed that Westbrook isnt coming back but that is vastly different from he says it himself.

Again, financially signing an extension now will cost him money straight up. He can sign a new contract during the summer with OKC but that's just wishful thinking on OFC fans.

I never said anything about him signing an extension in summer, which is what you are implying. please read it before shout out your comment, which makes you look like a fool.

I merely pointing out the fact that its all speculation that westbrrok isnt staying in OKC after this season, where you stated he said he wont be coming back. those are two different things.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:08 am
battousai wrote:
Again, financially signing an extension now will cost him money straight up. He can sign a new contract during the summer with OKC but that's just wishful thinking on OFC fans.
son, ur wrong. u don't seem to understand that
    the Salary Cap can also be applied to existing (eg Westbrook's) contracts.

if it is all about the $$$$, it'd be to westbrook advantage to sign an contact extension,
w a player option, predicated on the condition that OKC will max him for both years.

w the extension, as a 9-yr veteran whose max is ~ 30% of the salary cap,
    Westbrook would get ~ $8.5 M more for this coming season.
after this season, he can always opt out / be a FA, when his max will be ~ 35% of the higher cap

what's in it for OKC?
    an extension would make it easier for it to trade Westbrook to get the best deal available;
      there are motivated suitors such as LAL, Celts, Miami and NYK :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:44 am
Dr. No wrote:
battousai wrote:
son, ur wrong. u don't seem to understand that
    the Salary Cap can also be applied to existing (eg Westbrook's) contracts.

if it is all about the $$$$, it'd be to westbrook advantage to sign an contact extension,
w a player option, predicated on the condition that OKC will max him for both years.

w the extension, as a 9-yr veteran whose max is ~ 30% of the salary cap,
    Westbrook would get ~ $8.5 M more for this coming season.
after this season, he can always opt out / be a FA, when his max will be ~ 35% of the higher cap

what's in it for OKC?
    an extension would make it easier for it to trade Westbrook to get the best deal available;
      there are motivated suitors such as LAL, Celts, Miami and NYK :!:

I am no expert on caps, but thats what I heard on the espn news. you go contest their claims.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 am
battousai wrote:
I am no expert on caps, but thats what I heard on the espn news. you go contest their claims.
my source is also ESPN; kudos to its Brian Windhorst for the Salary Cap space nuances.

Offline Profile