Author Message

<  Around the NBA  ~  WHo is Zhou Qi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:25 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
He was drafted by Houston in second round. is he any good?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:37 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
battousai wrote:
He was drafted by Houston in second round. is he any good?


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There had been TONS of threads and posts about Zhou Qi in the Yi Jianlian and Other Asian NBA Players forum since he arrived on the scene 4 to 5 years ago.

So did you just engage yourself
24/7 in MEANINGLESS BICKERINGS with Tamerlane, hijacking threads for all these years in the Non Yao Stuff Forum, and NEVER ventured into the Yi Jianlian and Other Asian NBA Players forum??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then you have ALOT OF STUFF FOR CATCH-UP to judge for yourself whether Zhou Qi is good or not !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 am
User avatarPosts: 15536Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Obviously trolling.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:10 pm
Posts: 17915Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
Obviously trolling.

He was just trolling that moronic turdchin, which is a good thing.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:57 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
pryuen wrote:
battousai wrote:
He was drafted by Houston in second round. is he any good?


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There had been TONS of threads and posts about Zhou Qi in the Yi Jianlian and Other Asian NBA Players forum since he arrived on the scene 4 to 5 years ago.

So did you just engage yourself
24/7 in MEANINGLESS BICKERINGS with Tamerlane, hijacking threads for all these years in the Non Yao Stuff Forum, and NEVER ventured into the Yi Jianlian and Other Asian NBA Players forum??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then you have ALOT OF STUFF FOR CATCH-UP to judge for yourself whether Zhou Qi is good or not !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:



Lmao, you caught me. I stopped checking other parts of this forum since Yao, Yi...etc left NBA. Jlin I still occassionally check on his part of the forum. messing with muslim is fun, kind of like how you are with some of them as well.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 4579Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:12 am
LOL CANTO PROUDLY ADMITS HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE FORUM IS TO OBSESS/RUIN HIS LIFE OVER ANOTHER MALE

LOL CANTO. HOMO IS KIND OF FUN LIKE U ARE WITH SOME OF THEM ***** WELL SEZ CANTO

LIFE RUINED. HIS MOM CAUGHT CANTO LOOKING AT GAY CANTOPRON. DISOWNED CANTO. NO MORE CANTO COMMUNITY CENTER GAY BUTTSEX IN BATHROOM

CANTO VICTORY


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:58 am
Posts: 4114Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:57 am
tamerlane wrote:
LOL CANTO PROUDLY ADMITS HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE FORUM IS TO OBSESS/RUIN HIS LIFE OVER ANOTHER MALE

LOL CANTO. HOMO IS KIND OF FUN LIKE U ARE WITH SOME OF THEM ***** WELL SEZ CANTO

LIFE RUINED. HIS MOM CAUGHT CANTO LOOKING AT GAY CANTOPRON. DISOWNED CANTO. NO MORE CANTO COMMUNITY CENTER GAY BUTTSEX IN BATHROOM

CANTO VICTORY



Nah, I am obessed to put those ignorant fools like yourself in your right place. Muslim, you should stay in your little cell.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1
7 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum