<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:37 am
Yaofan15 wrote:
Although I agree that chinese ppl need to fight back more, it's freakin stupid to generalize and say that all chinese ppl are wimps.

Where you get that from? I have plenty of buddies that are hardcore Chinese mafias and they put fear in a lot of non-asian people's mind.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:45 am
Are you guys from Berkeley and Oakland? These places seem very peaceful and free from gang fights.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:52 am
superjohn wrote:
Are you guys from Berkeley and Oakland? These places seem very peaceful and free from gang fights.

OMG, you just made a no-brainer comment. Come to Oakland! You don't know what you're talking about! Richmond and Oakland has more homicidal rates than South Central LA and New York. Don't you read the news? I live near Richmond and I hear gun shots all the time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:04 am
IamGary510 wrote:
Viet pho breath bange,

come to Oakland Chinatown and you'll see us Chinese punking you little viet fobs all day. When I was in high school couple years ago, me and my homies always laugh at you little viets trying to ball and always lose. The funny thing is you little viets are scared of black people, hahahaha. You little viets always ask us to get your back, when we beat up the black folks for bullying you, you little viets didn't even thank us. So we kicked you out of Chinatown for good. Viet gangstas are a bunch of wussies, you all think tagging on the wall is your biggest accomplishments, while we Chinese mafias own businesses, carrying AK's and wads of cash you little viets can only dream of.

Please don't talk out of your azz because everyone here knows damn well you're a loser fob that feels insecure. you're bitter cause the ugly " me luv u long time " sellout viet hoes runs away from you while you go around hating. Sucks to be you. Don't talk hard when you're just a mama's boy. come to Oakland, California, and I'll show you what's up. Let's see what kinda keyboard gangster you are without hiding behind the safety of a monitor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will say this again and again. There will never be a viet in the NBA. never ever ever, never never ever. I don't hate on Viets, i just hate on idiots like you that doesn't know what's going on in real life. I'm a big fan of Dallas Cowboys linebacker, Dat Nguyen. He have someone you can never have, he got a hot White wife. You have NO ONE! He ain't no loser fob like you now, haha.

LOL chinese mafia.................who do you think the muscle is you dumb mainlander????? Since the landing of the "boat people" Viets have been used as street muscle...........they got smart and took over...........since you such a gangster wait till you end up doing time viets are the only asian group that maintain a little power.........

Noone said a viet will be in the NBA........with china's population there are only 2 in the nba............AND NONE IN THE NFL.

I dunno in oakland but here chinese/viet stick together

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:06 am
IamGary510 wrote:
Yaofan15 wrote:
Although I agree that chinese ppl need to fight back more, it's freakin stupid to generalize and say that all chinese ppl are wimps.

Where you get that from? I have plenty of buddies that are hardcore Chinese mafias and they put fear in a lot of non-asian people's mind.

"hardcore chinese mafia" your a disgrace to our race just saying stuff like that................next you will be using the word "triads" LOL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:12 am
vaderschariot wrote:
Since the landing of the "boat people" Viets have been used as street muscle...........they got smart and took over...........since you such a gangster wait till you end up doing time viets are the only asian group that maintain a little power.........

Dood, are you fricking dumb?!!!! Lil viets scrawny kids as street muscles??!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, you are TOOOOOOOOOOO much! That's just way too much, hahahahhahaha. You viet boat people are only good for making a bowl of MSG noodle called pho. I'm telling you, you rude azz bad drivers makes us Asians look bad. I see lil viet kids trying so hard to be a gangsta, but all they do is tag on the wall and think it's the biggest accomplishment in their whole life. You lil viets robbing old folks and think you're hardcore, at the same time, you all scared of black people, hahahahaha. I've seen plenty of you foolios.

There were so many times while I was in high school, you lil viets ask us Chinese homeboys to back you guys up when you bout to rumble with black people. We beat them up, you lil viets run away. Then later on, you didn't even thank us and pretend you playa hating, wtf is that crap? Yea, pretty righteous of y'all.

What's up with you lil viets fighting with butter knifes and in groups? Learn how to fight one-on-one. Oh that's right, you guys are too much of a wuss to fight one-one-one, and you lil viets can't afford AK's like us Chinese ballas. Shiet, you lil viets can't even afford a gun, but you had to steal it from your daddy's drawer. Next day your daddy beats you scrawny lil viet boys and bust out with some du ma mai shiets so loud, all your neighbors hear it, hahahaha.

Oh and if you lil viets don't know crap about cars, STOP trying to pretend you're street racers cause you're not! You fools watch too much Fast and Furious crap. Putting a big fart can muffler does NOT make your car go faster. And neither does a big fat ugly spoiler. lil Viets are known to drive ugly rice rockets and they can't drive, you fools are the one that makes us Asians look bad.

I can go on and on and on, there's just too much fakeness in you lil viets. Too hilarious!

What's up with you lil viets daddy's doing nails, manicure/pedicure businesses? I guess when you grow up, you'll be just like daddy, doing feminine things for a living, LOL! I used to hire a lil viet gardener but he did a bad job, I told him to du ma mai and get out. I now use a mexican gardener that mows my lawn way better then the lil viet fob. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by IamGary510 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:16 am
vaderschariot wrote:
IamGary510 wrote:
Yaofan15 wrote:

"hardcore chinese mafia" your a disgrace to our race just saying stuff like that................next you will be using the word "triads" LOL

Hey kid, ain't no shame to have loyal friends. Doesn't matter what kind of business they do. I guess you have a lot to learn about righteousness. You don't choose friends based on what they do. That's too damn shady and superficial.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:37 am
User avatarPosts: 307Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 4:31 am
*Sighs* Asians don't even get along, Can't blame the white guys for hating on us. Leave your people out of your argument guys. They didn't do anything to deserve this.

5'11, 245lbs Dat nguyen with his white wife. He's the most successful 100% Asian NFL player. He has 2 daughters now.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/profile_nguyen_dat.cfm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:59 am
I'm actually a big fan of Dat Nguyen. He's not fobby like a typical viet lil scrawny wannabe street thug, and he's with a White women. Yao Ming should date a White girl, that'll show them White guys and make them jealous, haha. I too date mostly White girls, my current girlfriend is White. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:22 am
I took the Bart to Oakland, and then to downtown Berkeley. Everything seemed so normal, no gang fights. I didn't go all the way to Richmond so I don't know.

Offline Profile