<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
who the hell is michelle kwan to offend any1? she aint shiet.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 1577Location: EarthJoined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:39 pm
can someone find a link to this?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:34 pm
code9x wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:
ok there chinamans,

William hung is vietnamese?

michelle kwan is vietnamese?

connie chung is vietnamese?

amy tan is vietnmese?

michele wei is vietnamese?

yeah when a chinese girls growing in america looks at these "vietnamese" girls as role model no wonder they start to leave us. LOL

yeah these girls grow up around chinese men who are pussies they sure don;t no wonder they dotn wanna be with walking ith you fool.

LOL yeah vietnamese fobs. they might be fobs but they wip a chinamn azz anyday, for every viet fob there' at least 20 chineses fob, the only different being that you can step ands spit on a chinese fob and they go cryign to momma and whtiey cop.

Why you chinamans all ahve white names? been beeaten up too many time and made fun of your wang and ping pong name too many time? had to call yoursef richard and david now

say all you want boys, we all could see,. why you think ya'll on the net 24/7

as i said be for 95% of you biotches here never had ******* in your life, and 99% of the people here are chinese coincident? i think not/

do you have a grudge against chinese people? i agree there are dorky chinese men, but also some manly ones too. the ones who are in america, taiwan and mainland men are getting pretty big and tall...some taiwanese are taller than the mexicans too...

for your information, vietnamese FOBS talking loudly with their terrible accents in vietnamese too make asians look really bad too....
and don't really help either.

i don't vietnam can survive a chinese assault today...1979..yeah that was then...now not at a chance since the technological gap between the two is ridiculous...so don't start talking sh!t.

oh, by the way Yao Ming is Chinese you know.......

The only people arguing this are mainlanders..................why? You live in a mainland bubble.............................Viets/Cantonese/HK's have long shared many things good and bad

1. Vietnam defeated Chinese, French and Americans
2. In Cholon province in Vietnam it is all Cantonese
3. Many Viets speak Cantonese
4. Chinatowns are shared Viet/Chinese no one else
5. Viets have a special edge as they are French influenced (food, looks, culture)
6. Viet girls are superior in looks HANDS DOWN
7. In terms of thugs Viets hands down ANYWHERE
8. alot of Viet music based on Cantopop
9. C'mon everybody loves pho :D

mainlanders are another story.................rude, dorky, can't drive, ugly, and you wanna talk LOUDLY...........mainlanders are the worst

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:25 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
viet_bange is a very insecured person.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:58 pm
Posts: 374Location: New YorkJoined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:12 am
Did you know that Chinese women have the lowest rate of marrying outside their race? Did you also know that
Chinese men are the most sought after Asian husbands? And at UC Berkeley, Viet guys are seen as effeminate @$$ pussies (a vietnamese girl told me that). Oh yeah, I'm dating an asian girl who's not chinese and i'm getting action all the time. Although I agree that chinese ppl need to fight back more, it's freakin stupid to generalize and say that all chinese ppl are wimps.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
Michelle Kwan should be shot, killed, and fed to dogs if she said that sh!t about asians being too short to play basketball. Kwan's statement should be posted on the Chinese national team locker
for motivation to win the gold meda in basketballl.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
and ultimately that y chinese ladies are ashame to be with you, i bet 99% of chiense girls given a chance to leave china would do in 1 second.

Maybe in the 1980's, but not today too many rich Chinese guys in China. GNP per capita in China is close to $7,000 Vietnam is like $700

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:43 am
tharock220 wrote:
I want to see a link where she said that about Asians. Michelle Kwan has been a class act as long as I can remember, and I hope the finally wins a gold medal so she can start making money as a skater.

I agree. I skeptical of any outrageous claims made by the racist retards on this board.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:31 am
Viet pho breath bange,

come to Oakland Chinatown and you'll see us Chinese punking you little viet fobs all day. When I was in high school couple years ago, me and my homies always laugh at you little viets trying to ball and always lose. The funny thing is you little viets are scared of black people, hahahaha. You little viets always ask us to get your back, when we beat up the black folks for bullying you, you little viets didn't even thank us. So we kicked you out of Chinatown for good. Viet gangstas are a bunch of wussies, you all think tagging on the wall is your biggest accomplishments, while we Chinese mafias own businesses, carrying AK's and wads of cash you little viets can only dream of.

Please don't talk out of your azz because everyone here knows damn well you're a loser fob that feels insecure. you're bitter cause the ugly " me luv u long time " sellout viet hoes runs away from you while you go around hating. Sucks to be you. Don't talk hard when you're just a mama's boy. come to Oakland, California, and I'll show you what's up. Let's see what kinda keyboard gangster you are without hiding behind the safety of a monitor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will say this again and again. There will never be a viet in the NBA. never ever ever, never never ever. I don't hate on Viets, i just hate on idiots like you that doesn't know what's going on in real life. I'm a big fan of Dallas Cowboys linebacker, Dat Nguyen. He have someone you can never have, he got a hot White wife. You have NO ONE! He ain't no loser fob like you now, haha.

Last edited by IamGary510 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:34 am
Yaofan15 wrote:
Did you know that Chinese women have the lowest rate of marrying outside their race? Did you also know that
Chinese men are the most sought after Asian husbands? And at UC Berkeley, Viet guys are seen as effeminate @$$ pussies (a vietnamese girl told me that). Oh yeah, I'm dating an asian girl who's not chinese and i'm getting action all the time. Although I agree that chinese ppl need to fight back more, it's freakin stupid to generalize and say that all chinese ppl are wimps.

What action do you get?

Offline Profile