<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Michelle Kwan is a damn annoying BlTCH !!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:19 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
LOL

All these chicks got something in common and it obvious you goofs know there're all chinese.

They all got chinese daddies, growing up with chinese dadddy got them hating chinese men. DON'T PRETEND TO group these chinese as "ASIANS" WHEN SOEMTHING DON'T FAVOR YOU GOOFS.

LOL wasn't jackie chan the one who told all the chinese girls to go mary westerner to spread chinese culture. LOL

Face the act chinese men are seen as pussies and feminline, except when they on the net of course.

I was watching a documentary bout china and they wer interviewing some chinese construction worker, which i at the begining had much empathy for them cause it was obvious theywere exploited by there employers. They weren't getting paid they weren't able to send money to villagers. anyways they were being interview from soem chick and they started fuken crying sayign how they were getting fuken paid, Who the fvk cries at that age, LOL yeah you can cry if momma died or your kids, but WTF for not gettign paid? biotch don't wqnna paid me i be sabotqgeing my work, if they kill my family or punk my family of i be strapiing bomb and take them and their family witth mne.

that show why and chinese been punked off all their life and history, and that why you guys have this infeiro complex towards the west and that y you all hanging on yao's ****** cause you all girly.

and ultimately that y chinese ladies are ashame to be with you, i bet 99% of chiense girls given a chance to leave china would do in 1 second.

even muslim knows when beign push is far enough fight back.
wtf you cant be serious, vietnamese girls are the biggest sellouts. One of my chinese friend dated a vietnamese girl, but her mom only wanted her to date white guys. She ended up marrying a white geek. They are the real fob who wants to marry white guys and they are the first ones who started whoring themselves to white guys, for better or worse.
Vietnamese FOBS are the biggest geek and the bottom of asian society. Most are uneducated and just pissed off that chinese and other asians are doing much better than them. No wonder their girls are all running to the white guys and setting an example for other asian girls to follow.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:01 pm
Yea, sound to me viet bange is an uneducated viet geek that's pissed off cause viet sellout girls are running away from him to get with white boy losers. "me luv u long time!", *shrug*.

The person is right from above, that "Asian short men" comment made by ugly idiotic Michelle Kwan was during the time she was at UCLA. She publicly told everyone that Asian men is too short for basketball while she was attending a UCLA basketball game. What an idiot.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:16 pm
Vietbange, wtf are you talking about?

anyways, about ASIAN (it's not just Chinese) girls being "sellouts", it has a lot to do with the MEDIA, making Asian dudes look like geeks, and making white men look like providers

Those girls are weakminded, and you don't want them anyways. It's usually ugly asian girls that date white in the end from what i see

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:20 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
ok there chinamans,

William hung is vietnamese?

michelle kwan is vietnamese?

connie chung is vietnamese?

amy tan is vietnmese?

michele wei is vietnamese?

yeah when a chinese girls growing in america looks at these "vietnamese" girls as role model no wonder they start to leave us. LOL

yeah these girls grow up around chinese men who are pussies they sure don;t no wonder they dotn wanna be with walking ith you fool.

LOL yeah vietnamese fobs. they might be fobs but they wip a chinamn azz anyday, for every viet fob there' at least 20 chineses fob, the only different being that you can step ands spit on a chinese fob and they go cryign to momma and whtiey cop.

Why you chinamans all ahve white names? been beeaten up too many time and made fun of your wang and ping pong name too many time? had to call yoursef richard and david now

say all you want boys, we all could see,. why you think ya'll on the net 24/7

as i said be for 95% of you biotches here never had ******* in your life, and 99% of the people here are chinese coincident? i think not/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:21 pm
lakerfool wrote:
Vietbange, wtf are you talking about?

anyways, about ASIAN (it's not just Chinese) girls being "sellouts", it has a lot to do with the MEDIA, making Asian dudes look like geeks, and making white men look like providers

Those girls are weakminded, and you don't want them anyways. It's usually ugly asian girls that date white in the end from what i see

i 'll agree with you on 1 i've never see a hot asain chick with a whtie b4, at least thye are beign rescued.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
i would have like her if she didnt represent USA

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:48 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
ok there chinamans,

amy tan is vietnmese?

yeah when a chinese girls growing in america looks at these "vietnamese" girls as role model no wonder they start to leave us. LOL

yeah these girls grow up around chinese men who are pussies they sure don;t no wonder they dotn wanna be with walking ith you fool.

LOL yeah vietnamese fobs. they might be fobs but they wip a chinamn azz anyday, for every viet fob there' at least 20 chineses fob, the only different being that you can step ands spit on a chinese fob and they go cryign to momma and whtiey cop.

Why you chinamans all ahve white names? been beeaten up too many time and made fun of your wang and ping pong name too many time? had to call yoursef richard and david now

as i said be for 95% of you biotches here never had ******* in your life, and 99% of the people here are chinese coincident? i think not/

do you have a grudge against chinese people? i agree there are dorky chinese men, but also some manly ones too. the ones who are in america, taiwan and mainland men are getting pretty big and tall...some taiwanese are taller than the mexicans too...

for your information, vietnamese FOBS talking loudly with their terrible accents in vietnamese too make asians look really bad too....
and don't really help either.

i don't vietnam can survive a chinese assault today...1979..yeah that was then...now not at a chance since the technological gap between the two is ridiculous...so don't start talking sh!t.

oh, by the way Yao Ming is Chinese you know.......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:55 pm
chinatown wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, she wasn't particularly popular during her time in UCLA, often isolating herself cooped up in her room...then again, this may be mean-spirited Asian chicken-head gossip.

And it was also in UCLA that she made that "short Asian men" remark.

*shrugs*

What? Chinese men short? She didn't know about Yao Ming and his basketball buddies at that time, LOL?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:24 pm
code9x wrote:
Viet_bange wrote:
ok there chinamans,

amy tan is vietnmese?

do you have a grudge against chinese people? i agree there are dorky chinese men, but also some manly ones too. the ones who are in america, taiwan and mainland men are getting pretty big and tall...some taiwanese are taller than the mexicans too...

for your information, vietnamese FOBS talking loudly with their terrible accents in vietnamese too make asians look really bad too....
and don't really help either.

i don't vietnam can survive a chinese assault today...1979..yeah that was then...now not at a chance since the technological gap between the two is ridiculous...so don't start talking sh!t.

oh, by the way Yao Ming is Chinese you know.......

can you see why you' chinese are so arrogant and no one in asia wants you o lead?

ohh china willt ake out vietnam these day, of course dumb azz you chinamans got nukes, and there's 1 trillion of you with no women and is wil;lign to do anything your govt' tell you to.

you think if china was t o attack vietnam this day and age you chinese over here would be safe? i wuill personally seek out chinamans in my city and run you ugly asses over.

y"yah were chinese we got nukes and we make dolar store stuff so were the baddest. we got yao ming, who our hero and if he get laid maybe we'l get laid too."

i ahve no hate for yao just you dam pussies on here, in matter of fact i dont even hate chiense cause ig ood chinese friend but you guys are a whole another breed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:30 pm
Posts: 337Location: South Central Los AngelesJoined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:52 pm
I don't think only Asians should be offended, but short people as well. There are a lot of short people that try to play basketball now a days, especially because of inspiration by players like Nate Robinson and Earl Boykins.

Offline Profile